PDA

View Full Version : Education Has anyone got the contact details for Luther King school?

clare4959
07-05-2014, 21:59
So from my last post I was asking about Costa Adeje schooland Luther King.
This morning Costa Adeje emailed me back however after a week of me emailing Luther King, I still have not heard anything back so am going to try ringing. Can anyone give me the number for ringing Luther king school from the UK please. If not a contact number than maybe another email address other than the one on the website please.

KirstyJay
07-05-2014, 23:13
Have you tried their website? http://www.lutherking.com/

If you are interested, there is a new bilingual school opening in adeje. It may be worth researching too. :)

primrose
07-05-2014, 23:56
So from my last post I was asking about Costa Adeje schooland Luther King.
This morning Costa Adeje emailed me back however after a week of me emailing Luther King, I still have not heard anything back so am going to try ringing. Can anyone give me the number for ringing Luther king school from the UK please. If not a contact number than maybe another email address other than the one on the website please.

http://www.lutherking.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=122&Itemid=106. lot's of phone numbers on there just put 0034 before the number.

clare4959
07-05-2014, 23:59
Thank you to both of you. Don't suppose you know the name of the school opening up in adeje? Will be something to definitely look into :) I've just looked online and can't see any info in google on it.

YOUNG GOLFER
08-05-2014, 00:05
In my link below send a email I have two little girls both are in Adeje las Torres .....how ever the eldest is going to Luther king in the summer.
Don't reply on her as my wife does not come on this site too often.

Send a email on the link below........and like others members off the forum in the passed she will help you.

KirstyJay
08-05-2014, 09:36
Thank you to both of you. Don't suppose you know the name of the school opening up in adeje? Will be something to definitely look into :) I've just looked online and can't see any info in google on it.

I'm not sure. My business partner is trying to get her son in there. Apparently they need top marks in French and English to be accepted. I'll ask later.

tindiriushka
17-07-2014, 21:59
I'm not sure. My business partner is trying to get her son in there. Apparently they need top marks in French and English to be accepted. I'll ask later.

I am also interested about this new school. Maybe you have asked?

KirstyJay
20-07-2014, 13:12
It's not a new school. It's the public school in Adeje el Galeon. In order to be accepted into the class that is on the English programme, your child must have sobresaliente in all subjects in Primaria.

bonitatime
22-07-2014, 13:50
Is that a bilingual stream Kirsty??