PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Part time kitchen porter for evenings only in Puerto Colon

car1
08-05-2014, 00:25
Popular restaurant near Puerto Colon is looking for part-time kitchen porter for approx 3 evenings.

you will be required to load dishwasher, wash pots and pans by hand, and help with any other kitchen duties when required. Must be hard working and have experience in commercial kitchen.

please pm with your details

Mandy

FrancescaLiebs
20-05-2014, 20:44
Hi,

I am interested in this vacancy, that is if it is still available? Here is my email- 'FrankieLiebs******.com'. If you could email please, I can send you CV and any oter additional information.

Thank you

Francesca

karinagal
20-05-2014, 20:49
Hi,

I am interested in this vacancy, that is if it is still available? Here is my email- 'FrankieLiebs******.com'. If you could email please, I can send you CV and any oter additional information.

Thank you

Francesca

Francesca, you need to send your details in a private message to car1 - they will get an email alert to let them know. It's against the forum rules for contact numbers and email addresses to be given in posts, and this is to protect you from unwanted spam..

Good luck in your job hunt

gemmajessica
12-07-2014, 18:52
Tried to pm but says your inbox is full

Hiya my name is Gemma im desperatly looking for work in the area and your add seems ideal for me.I am avaliable to start straight away, I currently work 2 days at a pool bar (monday and tuesday) cooking so know my way around the kitchen and have also worked in a bar there. I currently dont have a mobile but please pm me your email address so i can send my cv for your attention
I look forward to hearing from you
Regards
Gemma

Andrew123
02-08-2014, 11:32
Hi Carl,

I´m a native English that has a high level of Spanish, happy to work evenings and weekend. please let me know if your interested so I can pop down and meet you.

Regards

Andrew

Ion
07-08-2014, 11:47
Hi

Would this job be suitable for someone who only speaks fluent Spanish and little English?. If so I can send my friends CV. He lives in San Isidro and has a car to travel to work and is available to start immediately.

Thanks

Kind Regards
Yvonne

josh.dickson
10-04-2016, 12:38
Popular restaurant near Puerto Colon is looking for part-time kitchen porter for approx 3 evenings.

you will be required to load dishwasher, wash pots and pans by hand, and help with any other kitchen duties when required. Must be hard working and have experience in commercial kitchen.

please pm with your details

Mandy

Hello my name is Josh Dickson,
I have worked in 1 kebab shop in which I had to serve customers and prepare food.
I have worked for macdonalds in the uk for 18 months on the overnights where I was responsible for cleaning all machinery like the grills and the fryers and all cooking utensils mostly by hand and some serving customers on the drive through I'm very hard working and work well with others I think I would fill this position to your satisfaction my telephone number is 604134024 hope to hear from you soon thanks

Ecky Thump
10-04-2016, 12:45
Hello my name is Josh Dickson,
I have worked in 1 kebab shop in which I had to serve customers and prepare food.
I have worked for macdonalds in the uk for 18 months on the overnights where I was responsible for cleaning all machinery like the grills and the fryers and all cooking utensils mostly by hand and some serving customers on the drive through I'm very hard working and work well with others I think I would fill this position to your satisfaction, hope to hear from you soon thanks

Josh, I don't think that the job will still be available, the vacancy was advertised in May 2014.

Best to check the dates before replying and don't put your telephone number on the forum, always send a personal message.
Moderator can this thread be closed please.