PDA

View Full Version : Relocation Shopping question, advice needed!

STOKE2014
08-05-2014, 16:09
Hi Everyone!
I am a newbie on here and need some advice, we relocated here a few months back and I don't know about anyone else but I am struggling to find decent bras for, shall we say, larger sizes :lol: ! I can only find small cup sizes in the shops, can anyone advise anywhere on the Island where I can find such garments? thanks in advance :wink2:

canarybird
08-05-2014, 16:42
You should find them in El Corte Ingles in Sta. Cruz or even in El Campo, but I would prefer El Corte for better quality.

warbey
08-05-2014, 20:36
it may be an idea to try Mail Order or , (if You know the Make etc.)

get someone to bring a few over....?

* Mail Order can involve duty, so be cautious.

karinagal
08-05-2014, 22:58
Hi Everyone!
I am a newbie on here and need some advice, we relocated here a few months back and I don't know about anyone else but I am struggling to find decent bras for, shall we say, larger sizes :lol: ! I can only find small cup sizes in the shops, can anyone advise anywhere on the Island where I can find such garments? thanks in advance :wink2:

If you know what you're looking for, I'm coming over 10th July and as long as each bra is not the size of a parachute, I could bring a couple over for you! If you want to check a couple of UK online stores and send me a list by private message, I'll do what I can.. Obviously if you need to be measured or want to try before you buy this might not be a suitable solution, but if I can be of help just let me know..