PDA

View Full Version : Other The caravans by the Peacock villa in Costamar have gone

norjac
11-05-2014, 21:28
Very surprised today on my walk to see that all but one of the caravans and mobile homes behind the Costamar near the Peacock villa had gone. There were a few mobile home parked further along the road towards Parqe Tropical. Anyone know when this happened. No rocks or blockade to stop them coming back.

essexeddie
16-05-2014, 18:23
How on earth can letting people stay on the nudist beach help in paying for the Police cars?

kingbaker
16-05-2014, 19:10
They were all denounced at the end of march.
The council for some weird reason then repainted the bays along avda Juan Carlos 1 and avda Amsterdam into
caravan parking bays,giving them a 72 hour stay period.
The next thing the powers that be are going to allow is stack loads of tents,all night drunken,buy your drugs, nudist/pervert beach parties going on throughout the night!!!!
I think this all has to do with the council not having enough money to repair the fleet of police cars it has,so some clown has
come up with this brilliant plan to keep all morons on the island in one place.
I feel sorry if you live in Parque Tropical

Come on Andyfm stop sitting on the fence. Tell us what you really think.:p
Late night parties on nudist beach.....must remember that;)

primrose
16-05-2014, 19:47
They were all denounced at the end of march.
The council for some weird reason then repainted the bays along avda Juan Carlos 1 and avda Amsterdam into
caravan parking bays,giving them a 72 hour stay period.
The next thing the powers that be are going to allow is stack loads of tents,all night drunken,buy your drugs, nudist/pervert beach parties going on throughout the night!!!!
I think this all has to do with the council not having enough money to repair the fleet of police cars it has,so some clown has
come up with this brilliant plan to keep all morons on the island in one place.
I feel sorry if you live in Parque Tropical

They painted 5 bays for Mobile Homes along Avda Juan Carlos and the rest are on avda Amsterdam at the side of Paloma Beach, there is no noise or any problem from them,why would you feel sorry for the residents of Parque Tropical when they are in front of Paloma Beach.The tents have all been cleared off the beach, there are no drunken buy your drugs, nudist/pervert beach parties. the beach has never been as clean, they are there every day cleaning it and the Police are enforcing the 72 hour stay for Mobile Homes,but hey don't let the truth get in the way of another Tenerife rumour.

essexeddie
16-05-2014, 20:18
You tell him.