PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Nanny & cleaner needed from the beginning of July 2014

Maxinten
12-05-2014, 10:10
I am looking for a Nanny/ cleaner to look after my 3 year old son and do general housework/ cleaning from beginning of July for 3 months to cover my current Nanny's maternity leave.
Experience with children and a car is essential.
Split shift, Monday to Friday with small Spanish contract. Location - Torviscas Alto.
Please PM me for further details.

Carmen499
18-05-2014, 21:53
Hello

I'm writing you because i'm very interested if i have the opportunity to work with your family as nanny for your children,

I Read your expectations point By point about the duties.
And i think i've all The knowledges to be the perfect nanny for you.

I understood that The nanny must be dynamic, organize, realiable and creative for their children.
I'm Ready to start in june.

I worked since 2008 as entertainer and i worked with children from babies to 18 years old and their families.. I was nanny for 2 families in France and as Nanny in London to look after 2 children ( a baby ans his brother 3 years old).

And also i'm french native but i speak fluent spanish and english i have an intermediate level.

I am calm, reliable dynamic, fun confident even in difficult, challenging situations or in emergencies. I am also punctual, helpful
and very honest.

I'm CRB Checked And i have a valid first aid certificate also a confident driver since 2 years And I'm Able to drive.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL, and i'll send you my CV if your are interested,

Thank you for reading i hope hearing from you.
If you have any queries please ask me.

Carmen Pavie

Susief
19-05-2014, 07:35
Carmen the lady wants people to PM (private message) her and she said job starts in July not June.
If I was you I'd take my personal number off here and send the lady it.
Good luck

Maxinten
02-06-2014, 15:34
This position has now been filled.