PDA

View Full Version : Registration issues on the Tenerife Forum

SuzyQ
13-05-2014, 13:41
Hi all,

someone PMd me on facebook who is new to the Island, she was looking for advice about moving a pet here and other pointers. I suggested she join this forum also, but she has said that she registered but never got the e-mail to activate the account, and that she has tried contacting someone via the forum but had no replies.... Can anyone help por favor?? :D TIA

warbey
13-05-2014, 18:17
Hi all,

someone PMd me on facebook who is new to the Island, she was looking for advice about moving a pet here and other pointers. I suggested she join this forum also, but she has said that she registered but never got the e-mail to activate the account, and that she has tried contacting someone via the forum but had no replies.... Can anyone help por favor?? :D TIA

I suggest She tries again, as a New Entrant....................

If not successful I suggest You P.M. Moderator with the details She used to join.
i/e Name and Password.It may be she tried a Name already in use.?

With putting the @ in front f user Name Moderator, He/She will be referred to this Post for info

Hope that helps. Missed seeing You last time, but Youre not forgotten. (as if!)

13-05-2014, 20:15
I suggest She tries again, as a New Entrant....................

If not successful I suggest You P.M. Moderator with the details She used to join.
i/e Name and Password.It may be she tried a Name already in use.?

With putting the @ in front f user Name Moderator, He/She will be referred to this Post for info

Hope that helps. Missed seeing You last time, but Youre not forgotten. (as if!)
Sorry for delay, just come back on. If you PM me the name that tour friend registered with I will sort it,

SuzyQ
14-05-2014, 11:04
AndreaR I believe... Thanks, I am sure she will appreciate it :)

14-05-2014, 14:05
AndreaR I believe... Thanks, I am sure she will appreciate it :)

The account has now been activated.

SuzyQ
14-05-2014, 14:16
Ah ok, I am sure she will be happy about that I will let her know on FB. Cheers