PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Accommodation wanted from 25th July to the 5th September 2014 in Tenerife

Ry11
15-05-2014, 14:44
I am looking for somewhere to rent between 25/07-05/09 or around those dates. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations of accommodation for this duration.

Looking for places around Cristianos/Americas, cheaper the better as I'm not going to be spending much time there so I wouldn't need anything special.

Any comments would be grateful.

Thanks

woolli
17-05-2014, 15:32
I am looking for somewhere to rent between 25/07-05/09 or around those dates. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations of accommodation for this duration.

Looking for places around Cristianos/Americas, cheaper the better as I'm not going to be spending much time there so I wouldn't need anything special.

Thanks

pm sent to you.

woolli
22-05-2014, 14:44

Thanks
Can never understand why people ask for info, then cant even be bothered to post back?

funhunter
20-06-2014, 13:10
Hi there,

I know someone who has a nice little apartment in El Fraile overlooking the sea which she could rent out at a good price. Could you be interested?