PDA

View Full Version : Other My street name has been changed! what should I do?

Suej
15-05-2014, 15:18
We had a very short email from our Administrators telling us our street name has been changed by the Ayuntamiento! Don't know where to start as regards changing everything! I wonder if they remembered to let the post office know! We have not been offered any help with what we should do now! would our Deeds need to be changed? I can see a lot of problems arising from the change! Has this happened to anyone else? I seem to be having a real fun day! NOT!:lol:

Malteser Monkey
15-05-2014, 15:24
Ohhh dear missus it's all go at your end today !

Suej
15-05-2014, 15:43
Ohhh dear missus it's all go at your end today !

Can't believe it hon! one thing after another lately! I'm going back to bed! any vino in the vault? or have you greedy buggers drunk it all!:devil2:

Malteser Monkey
15-05-2014, 15:45
Can't believe it hon! one thing after another lately! I'm going back to bed! any vino in the vault? or have you greedy buggers drunk it all!:devil2:

errrmmmm hold off for a while the troops are sorting things out:whistle:

warbey
15-05-2014, 18:41

Put some Laxative in it Double M.

She's always narky after Her hibernation..

A bottle of Brut too would help.!. .:devil2:..:flatcap::D:flatcap::D:bootyshake:

bonitatime
15-05-2014, 20:59
I can't see your deeds need changing
When you sell you might need something from the town hall but your registration with the government describes where you are
Talking to the list office may do no harm but I would presume someone local will tell them
It is not so unusual

obs
15-05-2014, 22:53
It happened to us last year, went to the cultural centre in los Cris, updated our empadronamiento, and have had no problem since.
We only became aware when our post woman told us we must change our address. Ultimately no problem, apart from having to write to everyone to notify them of the change.

Angusjim
12-06-2014, 16:21
You should contact with the moderator to change your user name.

Wise words:eyebrows::respect: