PDA

View Full Version : Relocation We are moving to Puerto de Santiago and would like some information and advice

Chica14
17-05-2014, 23:52
Hi!
I am new on here and would really appreciate some advice. I recently got a job offer for Puerto de Santiago and I'm moving there in a couple of weeks time. I'm concerned about finding somewhere to live though, how easy is it to find something relatively cheap? Is it possible to rent a room in a flat somewhere? I'm going by myself so i think I'd prefer sharing a flat as hopefully I'd get to know other people there.
Any advice or suggestions would be very much appreciated! Thank you!

JMB777
24-05-2014, 10:21
Not too sure if I can 'promote' this for want of a better term but you may get a better response by trying a more local forum like LosGigantesMessageBoard.Otherwise, the local estate agents may be able to direct to an apartment share option e.g Delmar or Paul Ruane.

LUCKY
25-05-2014, 00:19
Hi!
I am new on here and would really appreciate some advice. I recently got a job offer for Puerto de Santiago and I'm moving there in a couple of weeks time. I'm concerned about finding somewhere to live though, how easy is it to find something relatively cheap? Is it possible to rent a room in a flat somewhere? I'm going by myself so i think I'd prefer sharing a flat as hopefully I'd get to know other people there.
Any advice or suggestions would be very much appreciated! Thank you!

Maybe worth a punt :flatcap:

http://www.thetenerifepropertyguide.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=152&Itemid=1