PDA

View Full Version : Hi !!

AndreaR
19-05-2014, 14:20
Finally I got on here, hope its worth the wait, haha!! I have recently moved here with my teenage son and am hoping to be here foor a good while. I have already made a few friends (living on golf del Sur, everyone is so friendly) and I am feeling good about the place. Hope to meet some of you soon. Do you have meet ups etc? Thanks :D

Malteser Monkey
19-05-2014, 14:39
Yes finally - where have you been we have all been waiting !:D:hello:

Welcome to the Forum from me !:welcome:

Yes look out for the meet up threads tho' they seem to have been a bit thin on the ground recently

kingbaker
19-05-2014, 15:02
Finally I got on here, hope its worth the wait, haha!! I have recently moved here with my teenage son and am hoping to be here foor a good while. I have already made a few friends (living on golf del Sur, everyone is so friendly) and I am feeling good about the place. Hope to meet some of you soon. Do you have meet ups etc? Thanks :D

Friendly on Golf Del Sur!!!!

Not sure about that....bad smell of ferets....particularly in Lower GDS. :D:p and a Lucky Lucky man from Yorkieland!!

melm
19-05-2014, 18:39

:hello: welcome from me:welcome: hope you enjoy the forum

LUCKY
19-05-2014, 18:42
Friendly on Golf Del Sur!!!!

Not sure about that....bad smell of ferets....particularly in Lower GDS. :D:p and a Lucky Lucky man from Yorkieland!!

Yes they are very friendly in Lower GDS. :flatcap: They are now all relaxed , Why you ask it is because i'm back in blighty . when i return shortly will try and arrange a mini meet. So a big welcome to the Forum from me :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

warbey
19-05-2014, 19:16
Welcome.

There used to be a meet in Cristianos by the Bus Station, but it faded away.

Keep on here though as there are quite a few from Your Neck of the woods to meet..........

kingbaker
19-05-2014, 20:35
Yes finally - where have you been we have all been waiting !:D:hello:

Welcome to the Forum from me !:welcome:

Yes look out for the meet up threads tho' they seem to have been a bit thin on the ground recently

They're all related thru drink .....a meet up'll bring out the best in them......ahem!!;)

Malteser Monkey
19-05-2014, 21:39
Welcome.

There used to be a meet in Cristianos by the Bus Station, but it faded away.

Keep on here though as there are quite a few from Your Neck of the woods to meet..........

Kept losing their keys down the drains:whistle::D

melm
20-05-2014, 18:57
Kept losing their keys down the drains:whistle::D

and disappearing for days after:whistle::jumping:

Malteser Monkey
21-05-2014, 09:54
and disappearing for days after:whistle::jumping:

:lol::lol::lol:

AndreaR
21-05-2014, 12:53
Well I must say you´re all very nice on here. :thanx: