PDA

View Full Version : Other I lost a camera in Costa Adeje in April. Did anyone find it?

beastiefeastie
20-05-2014, 20:12
Hiya everyone,

I visited Costa Adeje from April 5th 2014 until April1 16th 2014 and I unfortunately lost my sons camera. The camera is a black Fujifilm Finepix L55 Digital Camera. The serial number is 1WM45580. It contained a 4Gb SD Card with JUNO2 written on it. This card has photographs of my mother on it who recently died and I would pay a reward if this was found as the photographs are very special to me and my son who misses his nanna so much. My email address is beastiefeastie******.com if anyone knows anything about the camera or indeed the SD card. Many thanks

karinagal
20-05-2014, 20:51
Hiya everyone,

I visited Costa Adeje from April 5th 2014 until April1 16th 2014 and I unfortunately lost my sons camera. The camera is a black Fujifilm Finepix L55 Digital Camera. The serial number is 1WM45580. It contained a 4Gb SD Card with JUNO2 written on it. This card has photographs of my mother on it who recently died and I would pay a reward if this was found as the photographs are very special to me and my son who misses his nanna so much. My email address is beastiefeastie******.com if anyone knows anything about the camera or indeed the SD card. Many thanks

So sorry to hear of your loss.. The forum rules don't allow email addresses to be given in posts, maybe if people send you a private message, you could reply back with your email address and/or other contact details? I hope the camera gets found..

Suzanne
20-05-2014, 21:01
So sorry for your loss. Did you report the loss of the camera to the police? If i have your permission, I will post this on other sites here in Tenerife and hopefully it will result in the return of your camera or the SD card.