PDA

View Full Version : Home and Garden Scaffold and concrete wanted

haggiscbrsix
25-05-2014, 23:33
Hi anybody know where i can buy scaffold tubing and fittings knuckles planks and so on also the price and source for concrete and r/e bar steel.Near vilaflor or nearest to vilaflor.

bulldog
26-05-2014, 09:01
Hi anybody know where i can buy scaffold tubing and fittings knuckles planks and so on also the price and source for concrete and r/e bar steel.Near vilaflor or nearest to vilaflor.

U.K. style scaffold is,nt really used here they tend to use towers why not take a trip to
Antonio Suarez Baute in Parque del a Reina they hire out all plant and see what would be
suitable for your job.all big ferreterias sell steels Bolsas de Agua in Las Chafiras are a good
source,I don,t know your area for ready mix ask in your local ferreteria they,ll know.
price depends on mix,around 80euros a M3 depending on access you may need to hire
their pump.best get a price off them.

haggiscbrsix
26-05-2014, 14:36
Thank you for the info i will enquire cheers Ian.

Jabba43
27-05-2014, 07:57
yeah bulldog spot on with everything there, Antonio Suarez for hiring, Bolsas de Agua for steel. I know concrete is 80 per cubic but never used it as we mixed our own.

bulldog
27-05-2014, 09:05
yeah bulldog spot on with everything there, Antonio Suarez for hiring, Bolsas de Agua for steel. I know concrete is 80 per cubic but never used it as we mixed our own.

thanks,after 25 years building in Tenerife you tend to pick stuff up,there,s more to concreting in a hot country
than meets the eye it knowing what little additives to put in to stop cracking,to make harder,to make waterproof
to slow up drying these things don,t show up sometimes for years.do it right you should have years of trouble free
property.

haggiscbrsix
19-07-2014, 11:53
thanks,after 25 years building in Tenerife you tend to pick stuff up,there,s more to concreting in a hot country
than meets the eye it knowing what little additives to put in to stop cracking,to make harder,to make waterproof
to slow up drying these things don,t show up sometimes for years.do it right you should have years of trouble free
property.Cheers bulldog would it be ok for me to keep in touch when i get sorted . Mainly just with help finding building products of all types..

Ecky Thump
01-08-2014, 08:18
Welcome and it is good idea.

I won't bother welcoming you....I think your time on the forum will be short lived....as in Banned!

kingbaker
01-08-2014, 10:30
Well said Eckmaster!!:p:D:p;)

Malteser Monkey
01-08-2014, 10:35
I won't bother welcoming you....I think your time on the forum will be short lived....as in Banned!

Well said Eckmaster!!:p:D:p;)

The Bodie and Doyle of the forum:crylaughing:#

TOTO 99

kingbaker
01-08-2014, 10:57
We take NO PRISONERS!!!! :p:p;)

TOTO 99
01-08-2014, 11:25
The Bodie and Doyle of the forum:crylaughing:#

TOTO 99

More like Rod Hull & Emu....:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
01-08-2014, 11:40
More like Rod Hull & Emu....:laugh:

:crylaughing:

Which one's which :D

The Krankies

kingbaker
01-08-2014, 18:39
:crylaughing:

Which one's which :D

The Krankies

Yer very brave, slagging me when I'm moby dic. But I'll be home en la manana. :cool::p:D:cool::)