PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 31st May - CD Tenerife vs Real Murcia

Fred Perry
26-05-2014, 21:00
Saturday 31st May - Kick Off 6pm

CD Tenerife vs Real Murcia

It is still mathematically possible that Tenerife can make the play-offs but it would take an exceptional set of results in the last two weeks for that to happen. Ayoze Perez, Newcastle utd. bound makes his last apperance in a blue and White shirt and he is expected to get a good send off. Murcia are themselves in the hunt for the play-offs so it should be a good game.

Armada Sur are running a coach to the game, special prices and children as always travel for free.
PM me for details if interested.

Coach leaves Toby Jug at 3.30pm
Los Cristianos - 3.35pm
Los Abrigos - 3.45pm

Venga! Vamos!

martincrabb99
31-05-2014, 09:08
Hi FP, thanks for the update, I find these really useful! Not out until the 4th June but good luck.. I predict a 2-0 win for CD Tenerife.

Fred Perry
31-05-2014, 11:04
I hope so Martin. Today we need Barca B to beat Alcorcon, Real Madrid b to beat Sabadell, Cordoba vs Recreativo to be a draw, and ofcourse we need to win also. This is just to give us a chance going into the last day.

Obviously all those combinations would take something. We have an eye today also on the "Juvenil" CDT team who have done incredibly well to get to the quarter -finals of the cup (they knocked out Atletico Madrid in the last round). Today they play away to Real Madrid.

Tomorrow the CDT b team are involved in play-offs to reach the final to gain a promotion to 2nd b.
They play at Midday at Geneto,La Laguna. The future looks bright, with plenty of youth players coming through.

martincrabb99
31-05-2014, 12:20
Thank you for all of that information. It looks like they are investing in the future, hopefully to improve the strength of the squad with young developing players. I think that's great!

martincrabb99
01-06-2014, 17:20
Dear FP, no more predictions from me...for this season!