PDA

View Full Version : Should the EU border controls be tightened?

cheery
31-05-2011, 09:05
In light of recent events in Tenerife (just as an example) is it not time that EU border 'controls' were strengthened. The EU politicians seem to want all and sundry to become members regardless of the consequences. When it was just a few Western European countries (with decent morals) in 'The Club' it was a good place to be. Since the number of members has increased to include all manner of disre****ble and highly questionable East European nations things seem to have got out of hand, to put it mildly.

I have seen at first hand Romanian gangs scamming cashpoints and being chased by police in Cannock. It turned out they had travelled from London but the courts can't/won't/don't want to send them packing. Is it not time to disband the whole lot and return it to the original idea of a Common Market. This way if there are any undesirables they can be returned immediately to their original country. This is not a racist thread as I would include British undesirables in Spain,Greece, Germany or wherever they may be.

The new all encompassing arrangement has been foisted upon the populace using the single currency as a smoke screen of transparency for trading. It seemed to work a damn sight better before these megolomaniacs decided they knew what was best for us.

Now we have the horrific actions of an East European going from Scotland to Wales and ending up in Tenerife where he committed this vile act.

Enough is enough.

reggie
31-05-2011, 10:05
In light of recent events in Tenerife (just as an example) is it not time that EU border 'controls' were strengthened. The EU politicians seem to want all and sundry to become members regardless of the consequences. When it was just a few Western European countries (with decent morals) in 'The Club' it was a good place to be. Since the number of members has increased to include all manner of disre****ble and highly questionable East European nations things seem to have got out of hand, to put it mildly.

I have seen at first hand Romanian gangs scamming cashpoints and being chased by police in Cannock. It turned out they had travelled from London but the courts can't/won't/don't want to send them packing. Is it not time to disband the whole lot and return it to the original idea of a Common Market. This way if there are any undesirables they can be returned immediately to their original country. This is not a racist thread as I would include British undesirables in Spain,Greece, Germany or wherever they may be.

The new all encompassing arrangement has been foisted upon the populace using the single currency as a smoke screen of transparency for trading. It seemed to work a damn sight better before these megolomaniacs decided they knew what was best for us.

Now we have the horrific actions of an East European going from Scotland to Wales and ending up in Tenerife where he committed this vile act.

Enough is enough.

Not many dare speak out, for fear of being called a racist, Its a simple solution, stop the hand outs, they dont head our way because of the weather, Anyway i fear its all too late now, the UK is a toilet,

Sundowner
31-05-2011, 13:09
If the Euro goes down the pan, then the E.U. as we know it will also go with it..............might not be a bad thing :)

Tom & Sharon
31-05-2011, 13:21
Not many dare speak out, for fear of being called a racist, Its a simple solution, stop the hand outs, they dont head our way because of the weather, Anyway i fear its all too late now, the UK is a toilet,

Unlike the French who deported over 200 Roma Gypsies back home last August

Simon-M
31-05-2011, 15:02
Not many dare speak out, for fear of being called a racist You're not a racist Reggie. Just a xenophobe with a slightly jingoistic, far right twang :)

Ps...

I cracked this one on the last forum..seems a shame to miss the opportunity to bring it up again.

Simon-M
31-05-2011, 15:03
If the Euro goes down the pan, then the E.U. as we know it will also go with it..............might not be a bad thing :)

Far too many egos on the line to let it fail.

onelegnofeet
31-05-2011, 15:24
Tightend No ,Closed YES! ASAP ........................................and many should be returned too .