PDA

View Full Version : Education Can anyone recommend a guardería or school for 2 & 4 yr-old children in Adeje area?

tindiriushka
09-06-2014, 11:24
Hi all,

We are looking for place to our two boys. 2 and 4 yrs old, it can be state or private school/nursery. They dont speak english or spanish, so it is ok both languages.

I just really want to put them into the one institution. Is it possible? Because i see that guarderias is till 3 yrs and after that children are going to school.

bonitatime
10-06-2014, 08:16
Costa Adeje
Echeyde

tindiriushka
10-06-2014, 19:52
Costa Adeje
Echeyde

Thank you very much!:tiphat:

KirstyJay
17-06-2014, 10:53
Hi all,

We are looking for place to our two boys. 2 and 4 yrs old, it can be state or private school/nursery. They dont speak english or spanish, so it is ok both languages.

I just really want to put them into the one institution. Is it possible? Because i see that guarderias is till 3 yrs and after that children are going to school.
Where do you plan to live? There are schools and guarderias all over the place, so it'd be good to have an idea of your planned location. I stuck mine straight into Spanish Guarderia and they learned spanish before going to school, thus integrating well once they got there.

tindiriushka
17-06-2014, 11:15
Where do you plan to live? There are schools and guarderias all over the place, so it'd be good to have an idea of your planned location. I stuck mine straight into Spanish Guarderia and they learned spanish before going to school, thus integrating well once they got there.

Hi,

We will stay in palm mar for first month. And during that month will find long term let. But for me good guarderia can be the point to look place to live around.
What age have your children went to school?

KirstyJay
17-06-2014, 11:20
My children went to school at 3 years old. They went to guarderia from 18 months. They are now 9 & 11 years old. Costa Adeje and Echeyde, as recommended by bonitatime are miles from Palm Mar. You could do with recommendations from someone in that area. I live miles away too, so mine would be useless to you. I don't know Palm Mar very well with regards to services. :)

tindiriushka
15-11-2014, 01:44
Now we moved to Playa Paraiso, so maybe some suggestions about this area? :)

bonitatime
16-11-2014, 15:02
Armeñime is fairly close for school
There is a nursery in Callao Salvaje called Lulú
They are great

tindiriushka
16-11-2014, 16:34
Armeñime is fairly close for school
There is a nursery in Callao Salvaje called Lulú
They are great

We are thinking about Lulu!!! And maybe you know something about Armeñime school? Is it good? Thank you

bonitatime
16-11-2014, 20:09
I Know nothing about Armeñime
Both Of my children went to Lulú a long time ago but it has the same owners and they are lovely