PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 2 or 3 bed holiday accomodation for October 2014 in Costa Adeje

surfymark
11-06-2014, 16:03
We are coming out on around Friday 24th October and flying back around Sunday 2nd November.

We usually rent a nice 2 bed place in Tegueste Villas but it is full this time around.

Would love somewhere nearish to there.

We are 2 adults and 3 children aged 9, 8 and 5 when we travel.

Would like access to a pool of some kind.

What have you got?

Many thanks
Mark

Angusjim
12-06-2014, 07:48
We are coming out on around Friday 24th October and flying back around Sunday 2nd November.

We usually rent a nice 2 bed place in Tegueste Villas but it is full this time around.

Would love somewhere nearish to there.

We are 2 adults and 3 children aged 9, 8 and 5 when we travel.

Would like access to a pool of some kind.

What have you got?

Many thanks
Mark

I booked recently on Sunsetbay the Timeshare resort across the road from Teguest Villas with a company called Your Villas I have never used them before but I think The forum member T Shirt knows someone who has. I have checked with Sunsetbay and they confirm that Your Villas do have an arrangement with them to rent out apartments and you get the use of the reception facilities and cleaners / towel changes, pool etc. Just make sure that you ask for the block you would prefer as you don't want to end up for example in block D over the bars etc. If you want any advice on which blocks are best PM me. Contact E mail for Lance Briggs is
Lance.Briggs_oc4ehq@bm.holidaylettings.co.uk or contactus@yourvillas.co.uk

Tshirt
12-06-2014, 10:44
I booked recently on Sunsetbay the Timeshare resort across the road from Teguest Villas with a company called Your Villas I have never used them before but I think The forum member T Shirt knows someone who has. I have checked with Sunsetbay and they confirm that Your Villas do have an arrangement with them to rent out apartments and you get the use of the reception facilities and cleaners / towel changes, pool etc. Just make sure that you ask for the block you would prefer as you don't want to end up for example in block D over the bars etc. If you want any advice on which blocks are best PM me. Contact E mail for Lance Briggs is
Lance.Briggs_oc4ehq@bm.holidaylettings.co.uk or contactus@yourvillas.co.uk

I concur, my OH's sister in law and her daughter booked with Lance Briggs for 8 days in April, they had a 1 bed in I block Sunset Bay. They enjoyed all the services that the timeshare owners get, they were also able to book for 8 days, Thurs-Fri, which gives you some flexibility on flights etc.

BTW surfymark welcome to the forum:welcome:

surfymark
12-06-2014, 10:56
Thanks guys.

I will drop them an email.

By the way I am a long term lurker but I guess this was my first actual post!

cheers
Mark

Angusjim
12-06-2014, 11:13
See below layout of each block on site will be easier if you have any queries about which block to ask for and just as important which ones you don't want :tiphat:
https://www.diamondresorts.com/pdf/maps/SBC.pdf