PDA

View Full Version : Football **SOLD**Manchester United season tickets for sale

garlicbread
15-06-2014, 13:17
FOR SALE 2 season tickets to watch Manchester United in the coming season.

The seats are located in an excellent position in Block N1406 opposite the dugout in the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand, on a line roughly half way between the eighteen yard line and the halfway line. They come with a Car Park ticket for the car park immediately behind the SAF Stand.

You are also guaranteed the seats (at extra cost per match) for all home FA Cup games.

Ideal as a corporate “give away” as well as for any keen Man United supporters.

Price for the “package” is £1,250 with £500 required on or before July 1 and the balance at the start of the season. For the past 2 seasons they have been used by a member of this Forum but who cannot use them this season.

Now I recognize you may not be interested personally but you may know someone who will be so kindly pass this message on if you do. First come, first served basis but if you need more info please send me a PM with your contact details.

Angusjim
15-06-2014, 14:49
FOR SALE 2 season tickets to watch Manchester United in the coming season.

The seats are located in an excellent position in Block N1406 opposite the dugout in the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand, on a line roughly half way between the eighteen yard line and the halfway line. They come with a Car Park ticket for the car park immediately behind the SAF Stand.

You are also guaranteed the seats (at extra cost per match) for all home FA Cup games.

Ideal as a corporate “give away” as well as for any keen Man United supporters.

Price for the “package” is £1,250 with £500 required on or before July 1 and the balance at the start of the season. For the past 2 seasons they have been used by a member of this Forum but who cannot use them this season.

Now I recognize you may not be interested personally but you may know someone who will be so kindly pass this message on if you do. First come, first served basis but if you need more info please send me a PM with your contact details.
I can thoroughly recommend these tickets great position in ground to watch the matches we only gave them up this year as we are going to support our local football teams with some sponsorship for the forthcoming season, get in before they are snapped up. Mike I will ask around and see if anyone wants them I have someone in mind

garlicbread
15-06-2014, 19:08
I can thoroughly recommend these tickets great position in ground to watch the matches we only gave them up this year as we are going to support our local football teams with some sponsorship for the forthcoming season, get in before they are snapped up. Mike I will ask around and see if anyone wants them I have someone in mind

Thanks for the nice comments Jim

Angusjim
16-06-2014, 08:21
Mike I have E mailed you details of a guy I know that is interested in the tickets please contact him ASAP

Jim