PDA

View Full Version : Utilities Anybody else got late bills?

Tom & Sharon
18-06-2014, 09:57
After the recent fiasco with getting our water disconnected, I am becoming neurotic.

We don't seem to have paid any electric since the end of March, or any water since April.

We are currently in the UK, and am watching the bank account every day, but nothing? Our neighbours are kindly checking for us that it is on, and they say there are no letters from them in the post box either, but I am worried.

It is the electric I am most concerned about, because of the fridge/freezer.

Is anybody else in the same situation? I am guessing (hoping) that they would write to us first if there was a problem? We are not due back until July.

Angusjim
18-06-2014, 09:59
After the recent fiasco with getting our water disconnected, I am becoming neurotic.

We don't seem to have paid any electric since the end of March, or any water since April.

We are currently in the UK, and am watching the bank account every day, but nothing? Our neighbours are kindly checking for us that it is on, and they say there are no letters from them in the post box either, but I am worried.

It is the electric I am most concerned about, because of the fridge/freezer.

Is anybody else in the same situation? I am guessing (hoping) that they would write to us first if there was a problem? We are not due back until July.

Why not call president on your complex he will sort out for you good chap I believe:crylaughing:

TOTO 99
18-06-2014, 10:07
You two must have done something terribly wrong on New Years Eve......2014's turning out to be a cracker for you don't you think?.....:lol:

tracy hampshire
18-06-2014, 10:20
my electric bills are all over the place sharon, they can t seem to make there minds up, sometimes it comes every month then every 2 months , and after 2 years of always having to pay it on or before the 10th of the month, they now keep changing the date on which it needs to be paid xxx

Tom & Sharon
18-06-2014, 10:29
Our last direct debit for electric was on 26th March?

princessmonika
19-06-2014, 07:27
i never leave the fridge freezer on again ,after a big disaster and the smell was terble and took a long time to get rid of -- now i make sure the freezer is emty and all lecky is off

Su1
19-06-2014, 21:59
I went into Banca March San Blas and had our book updated last week.
Our direct debit to Endesa Energia has been going out every two months, and it used to have Endesa by the payment, now it just says Recibo......the last two payments went out on 26th March and then on the 27th May, so the next one should be due on or around the 25/26/27th July
Intially in January I thought the payments had not been taken by Endesa as it just said recibo.....given the amounts taken and the dates I am assuming this is the electric as I cannot think what else it could be! Hope this makes sense!!! We have still got electric power ..well we did have yesterday. before we returned home.
I must get this account via the intenet..next task when we go out!
Hope you get it sorted
:cheeky:

Just checked the dates for water.....these are very erratic, sometimes every two months sometimes monthly.....last dates 30.04.14 03.03.14, 03.02.14, 04.11.13 28.08.13 04.07.13 14.05.13 . theey seem to have followed this pattern for at least four years!!!