PDA

View Full Version : Radical suggestions for our new forum!!

Zara
31-05-2011, 09:18
Let's have a probationary period, for members

if within your first 50 posts you have really ****ed people off more than once you get an 'infection'
if you have ****ed off more than 3 people in your first 20 posts you get banned for a week.
if you have ****ed people off more than 3 people in your first 5 posts you are BANNED.

Let's have the sort of forum that the good people who have worked so hard to give us deserve not the same old crap carried forward from the old one.

What would you suggest to improve the forum?

(NB those who think this is for real - I have posted this deliberately in the FUN section)

obs
31-05-2011, 09:32
I notice you have made more than 50 posts before you made the suggestion Zara .... :whistle::whistle:

Zara
31-05-2011, 09:33
I notice you have made more than 50 posts before you made the suggestion Zara .... :whistle::whistle:

Oh yeah, :wall: ok you can up it if you like to 100:D

obs
31-05-2011, 09:43
You'll have passed that too by the time I can type that much ... :D

delderek
31-05-2011, 10:15
Let's have a probationary period, for members

if within your first 50 posts you have really ****ed people off more than once you get an 'infection'
if you have ****ed off more than 3 people in your first 20 posts you get banned for a week.
if you have ****ed people off more than 3 people in your first 5 posts you are BANNED.

Let's have the sort of forum that the good people who have worked so hard to give us deserve not the same old crap carried forward from the old one.

What would you suggest to improve the forum?

(NB those who think this is for real - I have posted this deliberately in the FUN section)

Will Antibiotics fix it!!!!

onelegnofeet
31-05-2011, 16:51
Which FORUM???????...................................... .................................................. .....................

Zara
31-05-2011, 16:52
All of them, just to be on the safe side. :wall: