PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Software developer in Santa Cruz

lukas
25-06-2014, 21:33
Hello Tenerife Forum,

We are seeking for a talented JavaScript programmer to help us developing the next level of our web based end customer product. Our technology stack mainly consists of Java/Hibernate/MySql on the back end side and a Javascript/NodeJs server together with AngularJs for the client side. We offer a pleasant and small team and good opportunities to take advantage of our success.

Must have skills:
- Experience in serious JavaScript programming
- willingness to learn new and exciting technologies
- English (good enough to communicate will all team members, who not all speak Spanish)

Good to have:
- Experience also in Java and Hibernate

We offer a salary according to the qualifications of the applicant. This is meant as entry level position. If you are working as freelancer right now and want to stay a freelancer, please contact us anyway, if you are interested in this project.

Regards,
Lukas

Tyldasoft S.L. is a limited company registered in the Merchant Register of Santa Cruz de Tenerife:
Tomo 3288, folio 159, hoja TF-52312
CIF: B76611623

lukas
03-10-2014, 18:24
This position is still available!

Regards,
Lukas

babybadger
13-10-2014, 16:10
This position is still available!

Regards,
Lukas

Fancy training me? I live local to Santa Cruz. Done some Java and HTML in the past.

Nickoly
26-10-2014, 16:45
Hi, Lukas
I'm software developer who moved to Tenerife just recently and going to stay here for a long time.
My favorite technologies are Asp.Net (C#), JavaScript (mostly Jquery), MS Sql.
I run away from Moscow where I worked in JSC “AstelTelecom”. It's VoIP phone provider. I supported and improved site www.discounttelecom.ru and different cms programs. Reason is that I don't want to live and support Putin's regime. And this firm is like the country in miniature.
And besides I did my own project www.pref-club.com. Here is used Asp.Net MVC 4 with JQuery and XSockets technology.
I'm looking for freelance job and maybe I'll can work in your command.
Best regards,
Nickolay Shtromberger

lukas
27-10-2014, 11:43
I replied via pm