PDA

View Full Version : Life’s a gas for Adeje

Canarian Weekly
27-06-2014, 11:30
ADEJE is the first Canarian town with piped gas, and a number of hotels are already using this form of fuel energy. Adeje Mayor Adeje José Miguel Rodríguez Fraga , accompanied by Pablo Casado Reboiro, Canary Islands’ Endesa chief, at a press conference, welcomed the Gas Canarias’ decision to work in his borough. And he […]

More... (http://www.canarianweekly.com/lifes-gas-adeje/)

marbro8
27-06-2014, 12:22
i wonder if they will be looking for experienced gas engineers:eyebrows:

TOTO 99
27-06-2014, 13:17
i wonder if they will be looking for experienced gas engineers:eyebrows:

Why, do you know any?...:lol:

Malteser Monkey
27-06-2014, 13:31
Why, do you know any?...:lol:

he has qualifications in servicing old boilers I heard:D

between the two of you you can service and lay :lol: or is it the other way round:D

too quick marbro8

I hadn't finished editing :crazy:

kingbaker
27-06-2014, 13:44
Yeah but who wants a one armed engineer, after the tatooed one rotts and falls off!!:D:D:devil2:

Malteser Monkey
27-06-2014, 14:02
Yeah but who wants a one armed engineer, after the tatooed one rotts and falls off!!:D:D:devil2:

You can handle a pipe with one arm:cheeky:

kingbaker
27-06-2014, 14:25
You can handle a pipe with one arm:cheeky:

Yeah but who turns the spanner!!!!!??????:D:p;)

Malteser Monkey
27-06-2014, 15:41
Yeah but who turns the spanner!!!!!??????:D:p;)

you'll need a wrench:crazy:

bonitatime
27-06-2014, 17:08
I am just pleased they are finished digging up the road near us

junglejim
28-06-2014, 05:48
As the article says , the disruption and installation of the pipeline is primarily for the Hotel Industry and heavy users , as piping it into complexes and apartments will be very expensive .
Domestic customers will have to wait a long time before they can move from bottled gas to a piped , metered supply - some good employment for gas fitters in the future ..........

marbro8
28-06-2014, 10:03
As the article says , the disruption and installation of the pipeline is primarily for the Hotel Industry and heavy users , as piping it into complexes and apartments will be very expensive .
Domestic customers will have to wait a long time before they can move from bottled gas to a piped , metered supply - some good employment for gas fitters in the future ..........i will probably be to old by then, my knees have already gone:(, oh well they may need someone in an advisory capacity:idea:

kingbaker
28-06-2014, 10:18
Toooo much time on your knees servicing old boilers.....I knew you'd come a cropper. :p:p:p