PDA

View Full Version : Hello again

TBH1969
29-06-2014, 16:25
Hiya folks, nice to be back on the forum again after so many years.

I used to be on here from just before I moved to Tenerife to a possibly short while after. Now I feel ok about coming back. I can't even remember the nickname I had, but I used to be the partner of (I expect to be) a former Mod...a Welsh (& very proud of it) bloke who called himself Andy....think his nickname was WelshAndy, unsurprisingly!!

I don't know what he may have said about me (I probably expect it was negative) when we split up, but I hope that is all in the past now. We shall see!

I recognise a few names on here, but many members have been/gone, as they do.

I've never been back to Tenerife since I left (have been to Lanzarote though), but hope to return some day. I expect there's been quite some changes since I left, not least my former address in Fonsalia having been changed to a port, I've heard!

karinagal
29-06-2014, 18:50
Welcome back!

doreen
29-06-2014, 18:58
Indeed, welcome back ... I'm trying to recall your Forum name - bought some stereo equipment from you, didn't I? :)

I don't recall any negative comments, and it's all a very long time ago ...

Rickiebear
29-06-2014, 19:45
Hi, you should have come back years ago. Anyway welcome now. So when are you coming out again, put the past behind you, and form some new memories.

melm
29-06-2014, 20:31
:wave::wave::wave: welcome back:hi:

KirstyJay
29-06-2014, 22:16
Hiya folks, nice to be back on the forum again after so many years.

I used to be on here from just before I moved to Tenerife to a possibly short while after. Now I feel ok about coming back. I can't even remember the nickname I had, but I used to be the partner of (I expect to be) a former Mod...a Welsh (& very proud of it) bloke who called himself Andy....think his nickname was WelshAndy, unsurprisingly!!

I don't know what he may have said about me (I probably expect it was negative) when we split up, but I hope that is all in the past now. We shall see!

I recognise a few names on here, but many members have been/gone, as they do.

I've never been back to Tenerife since I left (have been to Lanzarote though), but hope to return some day. I expect there's been quite some changes since I left, not least my former address in Fonsalia having been changed to a port, I've heard!
His name was Welshsprout. He's back in Wales now. Has been for a few years, as far as I recall. Like Doreen, I never heard anything negative. Welcome back! Some of us are still here. :)