PDA

View Full Version : Other Are there any hire shops near Parque Santiago 3 & 4 in Las Americas?

bubbles84
29-06-2014, 16:54
Hi all, we are staying in parque Santiago 3/4 in 7 weeks time and as they don't have air con I was thinking where is best to hire an air con unit for the apartment from. I cant see anything online about whether ps3 do that. Not been in August before so know it will be rather warm at night time especially for the kids.

Has anyone hired anything from ps3 or 4 and if so how much do they charge or is there another shop nearby you can rent them from?

marbro8
29-06-2014, 17:11
Hi all, we are staying in parque Santiago 3/4 in 7 weeks time and as they don't have air con I was thinking where is best to hire an air con unit for the apartment from. I cant see anything online about whether ps3 do that. Not been in August before so know it will be rather warm at night time especially for the kids.

Has anyone hired anything from ps3 or 4 and if so how much do they charge or is there another shop nearby you can rent them from?hi i have just been reading that the rooms have large ceiling fans, and you can hire fans from reception, but if you do need to hire a portable air con unit you can get one from tenerifehireshop.com/equipmentavailable.htm or ring them on +34-600-783-194 they cost €75 for a week or €120 for 2 weeks

bubbles84
29-06-2014, 17:59
Thank you so much that's brilliant. :)