PDA

View Full Version : Primark enters the baby delivery business.

kingbaker
02-07-2014, 15:38
In Brum Primark enters the baby delivery business. :D

macdonald5
02-07-2014, 15:49
In Brum Primark enters the baby delivery business. :D

Wonder if they charged the lady for the sheets and towels used !!
Baby should get plenty of gift vouchers from them

Ecky Thump
02-07-2014, 16:46
According to the news, passers by threw the girl hundreds of pounds as the baby was born, I wonder if I take the wife there, will the folk walking by give us hundreds of pounds for attempting a conception of a baby.:cheeky:

macdonald5
02-07-2014, 17:41
According to the news, passers by threw the girl hundreds of pounds as the baby was born, I wonder if I take the wife there, will the folk walking by give us hundreds of pounds for attempting a conception of a baby.:cheeky:

I think more money could be thrown if YOU appeared to give birth. ?? !!

marbro8
02-07-2014, 20:28
According to the news, passers by threw the girl hundreds of pounds as the baby was born, I wonder if I take the wife there, will the folk walking by give us hundreds of pounds for attempting a conception of a baby.:cheeky:we have had enuff of you sitting outside miami restaurant with your unpluged nebulizer and a begging bowl:crylaughing:

kingbaker
03-07-2014, 12:22
Woman refuses to give birth in Primark

not even the 50% off signs could tempt her inDespite being wracked with labour pains and hobbled by a small head erupting from her vagina, an unnamed 28-year-old woman from Birmingham has been hailed as a hero for resolutely refusing to be lulled by Primark’s promise of cut-price designer wear and give birth in the shop.

As her waters broke, her cervix dilated and her 25%-off voucher expired, the woman dragged herself away from the lure of a sale on floral dresses. Groaning as her membranes ruptured, every maternal instinct made her abandon a rail of bargain kids’ clothing in the hope that her child would be born to a better future, with better stitching.

Read the full story now at NewsBiscuit.com

kingbaker
12-07-2014, 09:46
No flippin 'Thank You's

I thought that was very funny...oh!! well! :p:(;) :D:p;):)
No accounting for English Scotchish or Walesish taste!!!!:what::o:thumbup::confused::p:D:what::scr ewy::banghead:;):beer::):p