PDA

View Full Version : What are 'Tenerife Airport Transfers' like?

murph
02-07-2014, 20:43
Anyone know anything -good or bad - about Tenerife Airport Transfers

This is the website as there are a couple with similar names - http://www.tenerifeairporttransfers.net/

Seem very reasonable but can't find anything on them

Obviously would also be interested to know if anyone can recommend a transfer company for 5 people

Many Thanks :c2:

marbro8
02-07-2014, 21:21
we used bluesky travel mate and they were great 9 of us, don't know about tenerifeairporttransfers;)

lesbroz
02-07-2014, 23:20
I actually use the official airport taxis of grandilla. Think their website is Tenerife taxis. Always found them to be very reasonable and reliable. They have an office in the arrivals area.

Insured and legit!!

murph
02-07-2014, 23:22
I actually use the official airport taxis of grandilla. Think their website is Tenerife taxis. Always found them to be very reasonable and reliable. They have an office in the arrivals area.

Insured and legit!!

Can you get them for 5 people these days?

lesbroz
02-07-2014, 23:25
There is always 6 of us, so no problem.

trevorife2
03-07-2014, 07:15

Insured and legit!!
I second that , me my other half the in laws and my 2 yr old were given drinks of water . a car seat for my daughter
And we were in a minibus .. 60 euros return to/from las americas

TOTO 99
03-07-2014, 07:34
I second that , me my other half the in laws and my 2 yr old were given drinks of water . a car seat for my daughter
And we were in a minibus .. 60 euros return to/from las americas

That's a good price. Did you pre-book it or just roll up?..

trevorife2
03-07-2014, 08:28
Officialtaxitenerife.com. That price was a couple of yrs ago but cant be much more ... I will be using them again in october for the 3 of us .. We pre booked and paid cash at the desk on arrival .

lesbroz
03-07-2014, 15:19
www.officialtaxitenerife.com

lancslad
04-07-2014, 23:55
we used www.orangebus.eu when we was over in may.
62 euro's return on a private bus for 5 people.
that was from the airport to christian sur

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

www.orangebus.eu quoted 72 euro's on the website.
however a few days later they emailed me saying "we quoted you the wrong price its now 62 euro's.We hope you dont mind".

I didn't mind :wink:

tfs1
06-01-2015, 21:44
Last Night I booked a Resorthoppa transfer from TFS to Los Cristianos for 2 in February and it cost (€5.18) £4.20.

I changed to the Spanish Resorthoppa 'site' as it was offering cheaper prices in € than the UK site was offering in £ for the same journey, I couldnt believe it either.

Found and used a 20% Resorthoppa promo code, MAX20, that was only being advertised/offered for yesterday and when I paid the €5.18 using Paypal it came back as £4.20 !

The last time we used this in November, again coming back around midnight from the mainland, we were their only customers and were given a taxi direct to our accomodation - hopefully the same service in a few weeks time.