PDA

View Full Version : Great holiday deals available from 'Holiday pirates'

marbro8
05-07-2014, 11:43
just thought i would share this with you, i signed up to a site called hot deals uk, or something like that;) and they send me e-mails every day with the hottest deals, and some of the deals are from a holiday company called holiday pirates, some of the deals on there are amazing, i have seen deals to majorca 3 star all inc for 7 days £80:wow:, the only drawback is you have to travel at short notice sometimes, but if you can take your holidays when you want then it is a great deal, i saw one last week going to cyprus for a week £79, take a look it could be worth it;) i have just seen a deal flying from gatwick to gran canaria £102 including flights transfers and apartment, but it has now expired:(

Addick
05-07-2014, 13:08
I've been a member at hotukdeals (HUKD) for a while and often have a look at the holiday deals posted by Sunshine Stacey. I was just looking at the currently 'hot' £288 holiday for a family of 4 to Majorca that is for next May from Gatwick, so not everything is last minute (something that I could never do with needing to triple check every aspect of a holiday if it's somewhere I've not been to before). If you are prepared to to a bit of work there are certainly some bargains to be had and HUKD is a great place to start.

The site's good for finding supermarket pricing errors too, if you're quick before they get corrected!

marbro8
20-03-2015, 11:43
just seen this deal on holiday pirates, flying to tenerife, staying at the hotel el sombrero in los gigantes, 2 weeks including flights and transfers, for 6 people, from stansted on the 6th april £125 each, if you wanted to go from bristol on the 7th £135 or edinburgh on the 7th £135 each:)

Ecky Thump
20-03-2015, 11:46
just seen this deal on holiday pirates, flying to tenerife, staying at the hotel el sombrero in los gigantes, 2 weeks including flights and transfers, for 6 people, from stansted on the 6th april £125 each, if you wanted to go from bristol on the 7th £135 or edinburgh on the 7th £135 each:)

Mark, would Bristol airport be a option for you....only about two hours away 90 miles straight down the M5.

Parking wouldn't cost too much.

marbro8
20-03-2015, 12:00
Mark, would Bristol airport be a option for you....only about two hours away 90 miles straight down the M5.

Parking wouldn't cost too much.yes mate i would consider it, i would probably go down the night before, depending on the flight times, the good thing about living in the midlands is the fact that you could travel to around 10 airports within a couple of hours, birmingham would be our first choice, we go down the m6 toll and are there in about 30 mins, east mids takes about 45 mins and manchester about 60 mins:)