PDA

View Full Version : Home and Garden I need to get rid of a double bed. How can I get it collected from the Golf del Sur?

Tester
05-07-2014, 21:58
Where can I dispose of a double bed and is there a service that will come and collect it on Golf Del Sur?

ciderhunter
06-07-2014, 17:30
All you need to do is get it to where the big rubbish bins are. The bin men will take it away or, if it's in usable condition, the recycling fairies will spirit it away before the bin men get there.

Tester
06-07-2014, 17:35
Really???
So where I take my normal rubbish to on the roadside in front of restaurants ect I can just leave a double bed and mattress??

rosemary
06-07-2014, 17:50
[QUOTE=Tester;380811]Really???
So where I take my normal rubbish to on the roadside in front of restaurants ect I can just leave a double bed and mattress??[/Q

LOL At midnight!

LUCKY
06-07-2014, 17:57
Where can I dispose of a double bed and is there a service that will come and collect it on Golf Del Sur?

Things happen in Lower GDS in the night .:flatcap:

TOTO 99
06-07-2014, 19:40
You could try painting it completely white and then wait for the tooth fairy to come....

It's a win win situation 'cos you'll also find 2 euros under your pillow when you wake up...:lol:

Tester
06-07-2014, 20:04
Someone might drop lucky then because it's not in bad condition.... But the wife says its like sleeping on a park bench!!

Tshirt
06-07-2014, 20:18
Someone might drop lucky then because it's not in bad condition.... But the wife says its like sleeping on a park bench!!

Is she speaking from experience? :sorry::lol:

LUCKY
06-07-2014, 21:42

So they may drop me because i am not in bad condition, Thank you for the warning ,I will now no longer walk the streets of Lower GDS after the hours of darkness.:laugh::laugh: :flatcap:

languagefan
07-07-2014, 14:19
Google map: punto limpio arona tenerife
That is the place you need to leave your bed:
http://www.tenerife.es/wps/wcm/connect/e7d1f4804dcbe85091cab7992636d34a/?MOD=AJPERES&attachment=true&id=1355408721323

LUCKY
07-07-2014, 22:02
Google map: punto limpio arona tenerife
That is the place you need to leave your bed:
http://www.tenerife.es/wps/wcm/connect/e7d1f4804dcbe85091cab7992636d34a/?MOD=AJPERES&attachment=true&id=1355408721323

i clicked your link and this is what i got
http://www.tenerife.es/wps/wcm/webinterface/login/login.jsp?http://www.tenerife.es/wps/wcm/connect/e7d1f4804dcbe85091cab7992636d

Andy0210
08-07-2014, 02:11
Be warned if you are caught or spotted dumping it at the bins you stand a good chance of getting fined by the Policia Local, even if someone seeīs you and reports you they will turn up at your door with a denuncia, the street bins are for general rubbish only, you can even get fined for putting normal rubbish in at the wrong times.
The Golf is in San Miguel and when they replaced the old wheelie bins for the new ones they put a letter in everyones letter boxes stating rubbish should only be put in there between 8 - 12 at night.
There is a council truck comes round at night and takes anything too big for the normal truck so it will be taken from there but you run a risk of being caught.
The legal way is to take it to Punto Limpia, the closest one to you is on the road from Guaza up to Cabo Blanco about 200 metres past the BP petrol station on the opposite side.
If you canīt get it there yourself this is something i can do for you for a small charge, or you could always as everyone else has said chance putting it by the bins and hoping someone has it away or the bin men take it without a problem.

languagefan
09-07-2014, 16:31
Go to google map, and search for: punto limpio arona
Dumping belongings next to the garbage bins in the middle of town simply verges on vandalism.

languagefan
09-07-2014, 18:20
Same, google: punto limpio and the name of your municipio: arona, adeje, ...

The following link will lead u to all recycling centres in Tenerife:
http://www.tenerife.es/wps/portal/!ut/p/c0/04_SB8K8xLLM9MSSzPy8xBz9CP0os3hDPwvPUG93QwN3s2AnA0 _3IN8QfxMXAwNDQ_2CbEdFAHfInEI!/

Tester
12-07-2014, 20:31
Be warned if you are caught or spotted dumping it at the bins you stand a good chance of getting fined by the Policia Local, even if someone seeīs you and reports you they will turn up at your door with a denuncia, the street bins are for general rubbish only, you can even get fined for putting normal rubbish in at the wrong times.
The Golf is in San Miguel and when they replaced the old wheelie bins for the new ones they put a letter in everyones letter boxes stating rubbish should only be put in there between 8 - 12 at night.
There is a council truck comes round at night and takes anything too big for the normal truck so it will be taken from there but you run a risk of being caught.
The legal way is to take it to Punto Limpia, the closest one to you is on the road from Guaza up to Cabo Blanco about 200 metres past the BP petrol station on the opposite side.
If you canīt get it there yourself this is something i can do for you for a small charge, or you could always as everyone else has said chance putting it by the bins and hoping someone has it away or the bin men take it without a problem.

thank you I will be in touch soon