PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Where can I buy celebrators cakes and marmite in south Tenerife?

ianmck
07-07-2014, 11:17
hello again, 4 days to go till our holiday. while we are other there we have a 50th, 18th and a 16th birthday to celebrate.

Could anyone tell me if there is anywhere in Calloa Salvaje or south of island where I can get a birthday cake.

as for the marmite, in the last couple of months i've become addicted to the stuff. i've never had to buy it abroad before so never looked for it. Is it available?

martincrabb99
07-07-2014, 11:27
I think you can buy it at Iceland

martincrabb99
07-07-2014, 13:03
Marmite that is

Ecky Thump
07-07-2014, 13:22
hello again, 4 days to go till our holiday. while we are other there we have a 50th, 18th and a 16th birthday to celebrate.

Could anyone tell me if there is anywhere in Calloa Salvaje or south of island where I can get a birthday cake.

as for the marmite, in the last couple of months i've become addicted to the stuff. i've never had to buy it abroad before so never looked for it. Is it available?

Forum member sunspot lives in Calloa Salvaje, so if she sees this thread or you send her a PM, then I'm sure she will be able to help.:goodluck:

EricN
07-07-2014, 20:13

South Coast Cakes did a brill 60th cake for the Mrs in March.
Her cake is the one on the beach with a bingo card and a bottle of WKD, no typecasting.
Delivered to Los Cris no problem, I believe they deliver all over the south.
Only do cash though, no paypal or anything else.
Here is their fbook page
https://www.facebook.com/SouthCoastCakes

07-07-2014, 20:25
South Coast Cakes did a brill 60th cake for the Mrs in March.
Her cake is the one on the beach with a bingo card and a bottle of WKD, no typecasting.
Delivered to Los Cris no problem, I believe they deliver all over the south.
Only do cash though, no paypal or anything else.
Here is their fbook page
https://www.facebook.com/SouthCoastCakes

I can highly recommend them. Yas has made us some fab cakes.

(My personal opinion and does not reflect my status on the Forum)

essexeddie
29-07-2014, 18:36
Definitely Iceland for Marmite, love it!

martincrabb99
29-07-2014, 20:49
Definitely Iceland for Marmite, love it!

You either love it or......,,hate it!