PDA

View Full Version : Other Has Churchills Bar closed in Los Cristianos?

marbro8
08-07-2014, 00:02
my brother in law told me tonight that churchills has closed and dave and lou that ran it have now moved on to the penny farthing? has anyone got any info on this?:)

Arona1
08-07-2014, 01:40
Churchills is open and being run by its owners

marbro8
08-07-2014, 19:58
Churchills is open and being run by its ownersthanks i think he must have had to many soco's:laugh:

TOTO 99
08-07-2014, 20:06
thanks i think he must have had to many soco's:laugh:

I always knew that brother in law of yours was a right liar....:lol:

primrose
08-07-2014, 20:09
Churchills is open and being run by its owners

The people that had Churchills now have the Penny Farthing. Think you owe your brother-in-law an apology.

marbro8
08-07-2014, 20:22
The people that had Churchills now have the Penny Farthing. Think you owe your brother-in-law an apology.i will if he sees this:laugh:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I always knew that brother in law of yours was a right liar....:lol:why? what has he said nice about me:laugh:

Lou&DaveTenerif
12-08-2014, 11:49
Hola, yep it's true that we have moved, and we have a much nicer bar now....bit far out, but once you get here...you won't regret it!!!!

marbro8
31-08-2014, 18:24
Hola, yep it's true that we have moved, and we have a much nicer bar now....bit far out, but once you get here...you won't regret it!!!!just like to say a big thankyou to lou&dave at the penny farthing,we were only there for 3 nights but spent a couple there for a drink and a chat,there are some lovely characters that use the bar,there is augusteen with 2 of the most well behaved yorkshire terriers i have ever seen,he really is a lovely guy and very well educated speaking no less than 5 languages,and another guy of about 70 and smokes the largest havana cigars in tenerife,last time we were over he proposed to a 20 year old philippino girl while on one knee in margerita's,she must have said no:lol:,so come on guys lets give them a bit of support after what has been a turbulent year for them both and pop in for a drink;)

warbey
31-08-2014, 20:31
Hola, yep it's true that we have moved, and we have a much nicer bar now....bit far out, but once you get here...you won't regret it!!!!

Another reminder Folks.......