PDA

View Full Version : I woke up here.....

Desborough.A
12-07-2014, 21:43
:-) ignore the title didn't know what else to put,

But I'm here, mainly for my own research and I always believe if I'm going to use Info from a site I should register and have banter with everyone and contribute.

So I'm 23 young I know. But far too Mature for my age apparantly.

Anyway.
Like I said I'm here primarily for research and info on moving to tenerife (within time) 6 P's right
(Prior Planning & Preperation Prevents Pi** poor Performance)

I have no time scale on This but you'll probably see me in around the forums posting banter or some obvious and not so obvious threads of question.

A point of relevance would be I hold a diploma in Logistics. So if you see me in and around the "employment section" please don't assume I'm after PR work or summer jobs. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but amount of times I'm told that's more catered to my age. Etc

Look forward to a laugh with you all

Dez

Ecky Thump
12-07-2014, 21:50
Welcome to the forum Dez and I'm sure you will both give and receive some good information.

Banter is something that we always welcome, so get stuck in!:)

Desborough.A
12-07-2014, 22:18
Thanks for the welcome Ecky :) looking forward to having an input and making some new comrades :)

Ecky Thump
12-07-2014, 22:20
Thanks for the welcome Ecky :) looking forward to having an input and making some new comrades :)

It's quiet on here tonight...eyes glued to the football!

Desborough.A
12-07-2014, 22:25
Most likely, i have it on record as im at work so scoreline shhhhh! :P had to put the old phone in "do not disturb" mode otherwise th apps will be telling me the score :/ no fun haha

melm
13-07-2014, 14:23
:welcome::welcome: good luck with your research