PDA

View Full Version : Football When does the 2014/15 fantasy football begin?

ruffus
13-07-2014, 21:39
Can anyone tell me when the 2014/15 Fantasy Football is starting please ?

AL JAY
13-07-2014, 22:00
Should be an announcement this week ;)

COL NIL SATIS
13-07-2014, 22:47
Can anyone tell me when the 2014/15 Fantasy Football is starting please ?

The official Fantasy Premier League (FPL) site opens at 4am tomorrow morning,sign ups for the Tenerife Fantasy Football League will be up shortly.

COL NIL SATIS
13-07-2014, 23:22
If you are interested in taking part in the Tenerife Forum Fantasy Football Leagues for the oncoming 2014/15 season please place your names on this thread,we run 2 leagues each year which are hotly contested by our members,the Tenerife Classic League and the Tenerife Forum Head to Head league.

The official FPL Fantasy Premier League site opens at 4am tomorrow morning one month ahead of the official Premier League start.

If you want to take part just add your names below.

Tenerife Forum Fantasy Football sign ups 2014/15

1.COL NIL SATIS

I will add the league codes for joining as soon as they are set up.

All members are welcome.:wave:

AL JAY
13-07-2014, 23:26
1.col nil satis

2.al jay

TheBloke
13-07-2014, 23:38
Me too.......

jolfc
14-07-2014, 05:27
I am in a league already so can I join the Tenerife league too? If so please add me to the list, thank you in advance. :)

ruffus
14-07-2014, 06:55
can you add golfreds to thanks

COL NIL SATIS
14-07-2014, 14:42
If you are interested in taking part in the Tenerife Forum Fantasy Football Leagues for the oncoming 2014/15 season please place your names on this thread,we run 2 leagues each year which are hotly contested by our members,the Tenerife Classic League and the Tenerife Forum Head to Head league.

The official FPL Fantasy Premier League site opens at 4am tomorrow morning one month ahead of the official Premier League start.

1.COL NIL SATIS
2.AL JAY
3.TheBloke
4.jolfc
5.Ruffus

TheBloke jolfc ruffus

I will add the league codes for joining as soon as they are set up.

All members are welcome.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I am in a league already so can I join the Tenerife league too? If so please add me to the list, thank you in advance. :)

Yep,no problem at all.

Tshirt
14-07-2014, 15:26
I'd like to join please, but I have no idea what I need to do. :dontknow:

AL JAY
14-07-2014, 15:53
I'd like to join please, but I have no idea what I need to do. :dontknow:

Colin will put a link up as soon as it is available Ted, you pick a team name and pick a squad of 15 players,you will have a budget of 100 million, you can chop and change your team up till the first gameweek and can do transfers during the season,maybe worthwhile having a look at last seasons thread to give you a bit of an idea!

Addick
14-07-2014, 17:19
Yes please - though what am I going to do without Suarez this time round to bail me out of many holes?

Anyone going to try the Ultimate FPL one too?

henry
14-07-2014, 20:27
yes sign me up as well the ice bats been ready for Echolocation and col nil and a.j. this is for you!!! he´s coming!!!
http://youtu.be/oxWHIGPwo5A

COL NIL SATIS
15-07-2014, 22:05

1.COL NIL SATIS
2.AL JAY
3.TheBloke
4.jolfc
5.Ruffus
6.Tshirt
7.Addick
8.henry
henry Tshirt Addick

Word is that FPL will definately be opening tomorrow,soon as it does i will put a link up with codes for the Tenerife Forum Leagues for the oncoming season.

Not long to go now :tiphat:

tonypub
15-07-2014, 22:24
now henrys joined,ill join to.love beating the ding bats:jumping:

gpeart
16-07-2014, 15:29
can you add me to golfreds

COL NIL SATIS
16-07-2014, 19:51
can you add me to golfreds

Yep no probs.

Fantasy Premier League is now live so you can all pick your squad and get ready for the big kick off in a months time,you can use as many transfers as you want until the season starts.

Link to the Fantasy Prem Homepage
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

The Leagues for the Tenerife Forum are now also live

To join - Click Leagues at the top of the page on the FPL site and then choose private league and put in the codes below.

Tenerife Forum Classic
Code to join this league: 16200-5847

Tenerife Forum Head to Head
Code to join this league: 16200-5882

Any questions etc,feel free to ask

If you are interested in taking part in the Tenerife Forum Fantasy Football Leagues for the oncoming 2014/15 season please place your names on this thread,we run 2 leagues each year which are hotly contested by our members,the Tenerife Forum Classic and the Tenerife Forum Head to Head league.

1.COL NIL SATIS
2.AL JAY
3.TheBloke
4.jolfc
5.Ruffus
6.Tshirt
7.Addick
8.henry
9.tonypub
10.gpeart

henry
16-07-2014, 20:42
my dad as well henry parrado

COL NIL SATIS
16-07-2014, 20:53
my dad as well henry parrado

Okey dokes H henry,i will add your dads name too. :)

If you are interested in taking part in the Tenerife Forum Fantasy Football Leagues for the oncoming 2014/15 season please place your names on this thread,we run 2 leagues each year which are hotly contested by our members,the Tenerife Forum Classic and the Tenerife Forum Head to Head league.

1.COL NIL SATIS
2.AL JAY
3.TheBloke
4.jolfc
5.Ruffus
6.Tshirt
7.Addick
8.henry
9.tonypub
10.gpeart
11.henry parrado

To join - Click Leagues at the top of the page on the FPL site and then choose private league and put in the codes below.

Tenerife Forum Classic

henry
16-07-2014, 22:47
http://youtu.be/iNkrF43SZEU i just do my evil laugh got my team and right now ice bats are laughing when they found out you guys sign on!!!

murph
17-07-2014, 00:18
Murph on here. Murph's mob on PL FANTASY football

I am over ere right now for a few days up Fanabe way

Someone has a pub don't they? Who and where? Would love to pop in for a beer!

West mids tyke
20-07-2014, 10:31
add The Tykesters we coming back for more revenge on Henry, West Mids Tyke

henry
20-07-2014, 16:28
you know west mids tyke. i send your message on revenge on me in football thru people movils on the subway and they just laugn at your message here proof!!!
http://youtu.be/J43xQ4dTAxY

COL NIL SATIS
20-07-2014, 23:47

TENERIFE FORUM CLASSIC

HERECOMETHEBELGIANS! Colin Smyth
Inter Alcala alan smyth
austin ice bats henry arnold
texas knights henry edward parrado
Poppies United Ted Stanford
Coffee shop karma gordon wilson
Going Down Addick 1
Murph's Mob Dave Murphy
earlybirds joe green
golfreds gary peart
The Tykesters Dean Holden

TENERIFE FORUM HEAD TO HEAD

Inter Alcala alan smyth
Going Down Addick 1
Murph's Mob Dave Murphy
golfreds gary peart

Tenerife Forum Classic

garlicbread
21-07-2014, 12:11
me and 'er indoors have rejoined both leagues, AGUA DULCE REDS and Ka SUPERSTARS (old name, RED BULLETS)

henry
28-07-2014, 19:56
you know what guys!!! this for west mids, col nil and a.j. this was found near the austin ice bats camp the other day!! you been warned!!!
http://youtu.be/xevMQdUcZ-Y?list=UUszOs38ZADDtEa3SpPHyk1A

mjayt7
31-07-2014, 07:55
That's me in both, Mike

Steve 4
01-08-2014, 17:25
Cheers COL NIL SATIS - I've entered the Classic League (name is Steve Basnett). If you end up with an odd number in the Head-to-Head league, I could be persuaded to make up the numbers in that too, if it helps. Happy just propping up the bottom of the Classic this season, though.

COL NIL SATIS
02-08-2014, 00:06

TENERIFE FORUM CLASSIC

Inter Alcala alan smyth
Coffee shop karma gordon wilson
Going Down Addick 1
Murph's Mob Dave Murphy
earlybirds joe green
golfreds gary peart
Agua Dulce Reds Mike-garlicbread- Barlow
Ka Superstars Susy-Nurse Ratchet Barlow
The Pub-Tenerife tony pub
Caribe Celtic Barry Strain
Szczesny Hawks Michael Taylor
My Little Bony Steve Basnett

TENERIFE FORUM HEAD TO HEAD

Inter Alcala alan smyth
Going Down Addick 1
Murph's Mob Dave Murphy
golfreds gary peart
Agua Dulce Reds Mike-garlicbread- Barlow
Ka Superstars Susy-Nurse Ratchet Barlow
The Pub-Tenerife tony pub
Caribe Celtic Barry Strain
Szczesny Hawks Michael Taylor

Tenerife Forum Classic

All members are welcome :)

That's me in both, Mike

Welcome into our leagues mjayt7 we run 2 great leagues here,best of luck for the oncoming season.

me and 'er indoors have rejoined both leagues, AGUA DULCE REDS and Ka SUPERSTARS (old name, RED BULLETS)

Nice to see you and the Mrs back in the leagues garlicbread,good luck to you both for this season.

Cheers COL NIL SATIS - I've entered the Classic League (name is Steve Basnett). If you end up with an odd number in the Head-to-Head league, I could be persuaded to make up the numbers in that too, if it helps. Happy just propping up the bottom of the Classic this season, though.

Welcome back Steve,yeah be nice to have you in both this season bud,the more the merrier really. :)

COL NIL SATIS
05-08-2014, 21:48
Not long to go now before the season starts :jump2::jump2::jump2:

Tenerife Forum Classic

All members are welcome :)

henry
06-08-2014, 15:57
not long until i unleash hell to col nil and a.j. team hahahaha :devil2:

Fivepence
10-08-2014, 16:24
Hello everyone, I'm in and really looking forward to it. :tiphat:

henry
10-08-2014, 19:22
the ice bats made this video for you col nil and a.j.
http://youtu.be/pgcMjf7pMsQ

Del Boy
12-08-2014, 15:12
Del Boy and the Untouchables are in good luck to one and all

COL NIL SATIS
14-08-2014, 22:07
Some devastating news tonight,my Dad (Al Jay) passed away this evening after a heavy heart attack,i have posted the news on the main forum to let the whole board know,my Dad had entered his team into this seasons league because as you all know he loved his fantasy football,my brother Gary has agreed to take charge of Dads team for the whole season (it is what my dad would have wanted) so his team will still compete for this season.

Please all say a prayer for Dad,he was one in a million and also my best friend in life.

Malteser Monkey
15-08-2014, 11:46
Some devastating news tonight,my Dad (Al Jay) passed away this evening after a heavy heart attack,i have posted the news on the main forum to let the whole board know,my Dad had entered his team into this seasons league because as you all know he loved his fantasy football,my brother Gary has agreed to take charge of Dads team for the whole season (it is what my dad would have wanted) so his team will still compete for this season.

Please all say a prayer for Dad,he was one in a million and also my best friend in life.

Wonderful pair play to your bother Gary - Good luck to Al Jay's team !

COL NIL SATIS
16-08-2014, 00:44
Wonderful pair play to your bother Gary - Good luck to Al Jay's team !

Cheers MM,thank you mate.Just so glad my brother has decided to take charge of Al's team,Gary has emailed me tonight and reckons he has his team all ship shape for tomorrow.

Good luck to one and all.

Al will be smiling down on us as we all make 15 last minute changes at 11.29 tomorrow. :twak:

Addick
16-08-2014, 08:58
Good luck all for the upcoming season.

I've just gone to sort my team out as I'd just done the random one to start and of those 15 the system selected for me 7 are injured/doubtful...hope I can do better!

Malteser Monkey
16-08-2014, 10:33
Cheers MM,thank you mate.Just so glad my brother has decided to take charge of Al's team,Gary has emailed me tonight and reckons he has his team all ship shape for tomorrow.

Al will be smiling down on us as we all make 15 last minute changes at 11.29 tomorrow. :twak:

I have no idea how this works but will try and tune in later to see how we get on....is it up the blues or up the reds?:cheeky:

I have no idea how this works but will try and tune in later to see how we get on....is it up the blues or up the reds?:cheeky:

hmmm double posts and I'm not using IE how strange

Steve 4
16-08-2014, 15:17
COL NIL SATIS That is such a great touch that your brother is taking over your dad's team and keeping it going. Very good luck to Gary with it.

COL NIL SATIS That is such a great touch that your brother is taking over your dad's team and keeping it going. Very good luck to Gary with it.

COL NIL SATIS
20-08-2014, 23:38
If any member that is in the Tenerife Forum Fantasy Football Leagues can post any sort of updates for a week or 2 i would be most grateful,normality will resume soon as guys.Just a bit up the wall at the min.

Thanks Col

Tshirt
21-08-2014, 14:49
If any member that is in the Tenerife Forum Fantasy Football Leagues can post any sort of updates for a week or 2 i would be most grateful,normality will resume soon as guys.Just a bit up the wall at the min.

Thanks Col

I can do it Col, I'm new to this but I'll give it a go, give me chance to find my way round the BPL website.

Tenerife Forum Classic League

After Game Week 1 the early leaders are indeed the Earlybirds with 66 points , in second place is Buddy FC with 61 points followed closely by Coffee shop karma with 60.

League positions changed a bit from what they were after Sunday's games when Chelsea beat Burnley on Monday.

Don't forget to make any changes/transfers to your team before 1130 am on Saturday 23rd

Head To Head League

After the eight matches played this week the leader is Murph's Mob who beat Szczesny Hawks 57-35. There were some close matches that were only decided by a couple of points, notable the Ice bats that lost 44-42 to Inter Alcala, and Untouchables beat Texas Nights 45-43. It could all change next week of course.

Steve 4
21-08-2014, 17:17
Tshirt. Cheers, Ted. If you have any troubles posting anything or any questions, I'll give you a hand if I can - just send me a private message on here.

Tshirt
21-08-2014, 20:52
Tshirt. Cheers, Ted. If you have any troubles posting anything or any questions, I'll give you a hand if I can - just send me a private message on here.

Steve 4. Thanks Steve

jolfc
22-08-2014, 06:20
66 points, I am shocked as I am usually lucky to get 36 points in week 1, :D

Tshirt
22-08-2014, 10:21
For a more comprehensive report Addick has started a new thread for this season, it's here:-

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?35247-Tenerfie-Forum-Fantasy-Football-League-Tables-2014-15

To avoid any confusion perhaps this thread should be closed.

COL NIL SATIS
23-08-2014, 00:28
I can do it Col, I'm new to this but I'll give it a go, give me chance to find my way round the BPL website.

Tenerife Forum Classic League

After Game Week 1 the early leaders are indeed the Earlybirds with 66 points , in second place is Buddy FC with 61 points followed closely by Coffee shop karma with 60.

League positions changed a bit from what they were after Sunday's games when Chelsea beat Burnley on Monday.

Don't forget to make any changes/transfers to your team before 1130 am on Saturday 23rd

Head To Head League

After the eight matches played this week the leader is Murph's Mob who beat Szczesny Hawks 57-35. There were some close matches that were only decided by a couple of points, notable the Ice bats that lost 44-42 to Inter Alcala, and Untouchables beat Texas Nights 45-43. It could all change next week of course.

Thank you so much for the update Ted ,greatly appreciated mate,absolute star.

Cheers mate. Tshirt