PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Sales persons required for an estate agency in Tenerife

Lippy
22-07-2014, 12:21
Long established estate agency looking for 3 experienced sales staff. One to cover Italian, second who is can speak Flemish and French and lastly a English speaking consultant. These position will carry a salary and commission for the right applicant.
Must have a car please pm for further info thanks.

Janinepaprota80
23-07-2014, 21:04
Hi There, I am very interested, can I email you my CV?

Lippy
26-07-2014, 15:14
Yes please pm your CV and outline your work experience here in Tenerife

cashan
30-07-2014, 14:18
Good afternoon,

If you are looking for an experienced person, I am available.

I come from Belgium and I am living in Tenerife now for over 3 months. Native Flemish speaker, other languages are German, French, English.

You can mail me at *******************

kingbaker
30-07-2014, 15:39
Good afternoon,

If you are looking for an experienced person, I am available.

I come from Belgium and I am living in Tenerife now for over 3 months. Native Flemish speaker, other languages are German, French, English.

Maybe you could read the advert again and abide by the instructions.....it says pm your cv....etc. Otherwise you're probs wasting time.

Kathy
04-08-2014, 10:04
Hi are you still looking for an english speaking agent i have worked in sales and as an aministrater and could start straight away.

kingbaker
04-08-2014, 21:43
Amazing the number of people who cannot read an advert and carry out simple instructions. :confused::confused::confused:

cashan
05-08-2014, 11:00
I am not going to take this personal, I have send an email with cv to the admin because I could not post a pdf file in the reply.

AL JAY
05-08-2014, 12:03
I think you have to have a certain number of posts before you can use links or send Private Messages

paladkn
11-08-2014, 09:28
Long established estate agency looking for 3 experienced sales staff. One to cover Italian, second who is can speak Flemish and French and lastly a English speaking consultant. These position will carry a salary and commission for the right applicant.
Must have a car please pm for further info thanks.

Hi good Morning
I don't know if I have seen this post to late and the position may already be filled ,but in the eventyou may not have found an Englishnperson suitable to your requirements then I would like to be considered I have a 15 year history in accomadation sale and dealing with the public at all levels and I am available to work either full or part time I can be contacted by this E mail address or by phone on. 634 307 968 in qany case thank you for your time in this matter

Regards
John Kennedy

Ecky Thump
11-08-2014, 09:36
Hi good Morning
I don't know if I have seen this post to late and the position may already be filled ,but in the eventyou may not have found an Englishnperson suitable to your requirements then I would like to be considered I have a 15 year history in accomadation sale and dealing with the public at all levels and I am available to work either full or part time I can be contacted by this E mail address or by phone on. ###€€€€$$$$ in qany case thank you for your time in this matter

Regards
John Kennedy

John.

You have to send a personal message to give your details, click on "lippy" (posters name) and you will see a link to send your message, good luck.:)

krabieditor
11-08-2014, 17:57
Sorry guys I am new here, how do I PM my CV? Thanks. Thomas

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Oops, got it, thanks John.

Lippy
15-08-2014, 15:23
Hi thanks to everyone who has replied and can confirm that all positions have now been taken except for the Dutch/French speaker preferably with previous experience in the property business here. Kindly pm your CV thanks again to everyone who replied

yourneighbourdi
19-08-2014, 12:58
I am not going to take this personal, I have send an email with cv to the admin because I could not post a pdf file in the reply.

I have had notification this job position has been filled ......