PDA

View Full Version : Moving back to Playa San Juan

bobmcgregor
25-07-2014, 16:40
I'm moving back to Playa San Juan in September after living in San Eugenio for a couple of months. I've missed all my friends there

TheBloke
25-07-2014, 21:54
Playa san Juan is a much nicer place.

marbro8
25-07-2014, 22:37
Playa san Juan is a much nicer place.we have been coming to tenerife for the last 8-9 years and never been there, so give us an insight as to what it is like and what we are missing;)

TheBloke
25-07-2014, 23:15
Playa San Juan is a small coastal village on the west coast.It's essence is still Canarian with a sprinkle of tourists.It has a beach and a working port (fishing) and is very laid back and friendly.
it has a lovely promenade to walk which is especially beautiful when the sun goes down.

Go there and relax!!!!! I love it

marbro8
25-07-2014, 23:19
Playa San Juan is a small coastal village on the west coast.It's essence is still Canarian with a sprinkle of tourists.It has a beach and a working port (fishing) and is very laid back and friendly.
it has a lovely promenade to walk which is especially beautiful when the sun goes down.

Go there and relax!!!!! I love itsounds lovely thanks;)

Leam_Lin
26-07-2014, 10:23
On a Wednesday they have a small market, its sort of divided into two, one side is market as we know them, the other is local produce, very good prices & quality, by 11.30/12ish not much left.

Addick
26-07-2014, 14:09
We always stay in Playa San Juan when we go to Tenerife. An apartment up along the coast road from the main beach area above an Estate Agents and Italian Restaurant! Doesn't sound so good when described like that but we've always found it instantly relaxing and a great area for food, beach and getting out n about.