PDA

View Full Version : LOST sunblast lost property

specialk
28-07-2014, 04:39
My girlfriend lost her bag at sunblast I know things of value will more than likely be gone but there was her passport and keys in there can anyone point me in the right direction where and who I should go see.
thank you.

LUCKY
28-07-2014, 09:22
My girlfriend lost her bag at sunblast I know things of value will more than likely be gone but there was her passport and keys in there can anyone point me in the right direction where and who I should go see.
thank you.

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/wales/consumer_w/travel_leisure_and_food_e/consumer_holidays_e/accident_illness_and_emergencies_on_holiday_e/your_money_or_possessions_are_lost_or_stolen_abroa d.htm

primrose
28-07-2014, 09:56
thank you.

This is a much easier way and will save you so much time,you need to do this even if it is lost and not stolen.

Reporting Crimes

If you see a crime being committed, or witness a disturbance by a noisy group of drunken youths, say, you could phone the police by dialing 112. They will not speak English, but, if you can get across where you are, they will quickly send someone round to sort it out.

If you have been the victim of a crime, you must make a report to the police. If you elect to actually go to the police station in person, it is advisable, if you don't speak the language, to take a Spanish speaker with you. You will also have to queue up for quite a long time.

A police report (called a denuncia) is necessary if you have had your passport stolen, in order to get a new one.

A denuncia is also necessary if you've had something stolen that is covered by insurance, if you want to make a claim.

A much easier way to file a report is to phone the Central Office, which is multi-lingual, on 902 102 112. When they answer, simply say "English please", and they will connect you with someone who speaks your language.

You can also carry out this process by visiting the police website. With a surprisingly easy process, you can fill in your form (without needing any knowledge of Spanish) and it will be sent directly to the local station, where it will be ready from 10am the next day for you to just go in and sign - without queueing.