PDA

View Full Version : Property El Mirador costing of Community Charges etc.

Ecky Thump
29-07-2014, 16:32
My son is considering buying a apartment on the El Mirador complex, at this time he has not contacted any sellers and before he does, he would like a idea of monthly/yearly outgoings.

In the past years, both myself and my son have stayed on the complex and are familiar with the area, if he does proceed with purchasing one, it will probably be a joint venture with myself.

Any information or advice will be welcome, even maybe suggestions of other complexes and their costings.

If anyone has a apartment for sale, please PM me as my son is at this present time in Los Christianos and I will be there in a few months time......86 days!!:)

essexeddie
29-07-2014, 18:24
Very popular area, then I would say that:wink2:

marbro8
29-07-2014, 20:01
i know that the average price for the penthouse apartments are between €140,000-€155,000, and the bottom ones with the patios sell between €120,000-€135,000 depending on where they are situated on the complex:) and i think the monthly community fees are about €70 a month

Ecky Thump
29-07-2014, 20:17
i know that the average price for the penthouse apartments are between €140,000-€155,000, and the bottom ones with the patios sell between €120,000-€135,000 depending on where they are situated on the complex:) and i think the monthly community fees are about €70 a month

Thanks for that, it's the other extras that I'm sure there will be, things like Water, Basura (rubbish...good aren't:D) plus other bills that I'm sure will mount up.

Chunky, will you be my No.1 cousin!!:devil2:

Tom & Sharon
29-07-2014, 20:46
CIM probably knows how much community is on El Mirador?

essexeddie
29-07-2014, 20:52
Our basura is incorporated in our Community fees. (V1)
Don't forget rates and taxes. All our bills work out roughly €2000+ pa (Two bed)
We don't let.

marbro8
29-07-2014, 21:19
Thanks for that, it's the other extras that I'm sure there will be, things like Water, Basura (rubbish...good aren't:D) plus other bills that I'm sure will mount up.

Chunky, will you be my No.1 cousin!!:devil2:i am not old enough but you can be my no1 uncle:laugh:

maxbaby
30-07-2014, 16:56
Hi
thought I'd mention this place has no wi fi!!! these days that's unthinkable.
good luck in your search though.

Ecky Thump
30-07-2014, 17:01
Hi
thought I'd mention this place has no wi fi!!! these days that's unthinkable.
good luck in your search though.

Without Wifi, I find it very thinkable, there are dozens of bars in the area that are happy to let you use theirs, plus as it's for holiday use, I don't want to sit for hours looking at a screen.:nono:

maxbaby
30-07-2014, 17:03
thought el mirador was residential only???? i.e. not for short stay hols???

Ecky Thump
30-07-2014, 17:07
thought el mirador was residential only???? i.e. not for short stay hols???

Your getting confused with owners being there for their holiday breaks and holiday lets, I would be there as a owner for periods of 2 - 6 weeks at a time, plus there would be my family who would have the use of it.:)

maxbaby
30-07-2014, 17:17
Understand your point, but my point is, its still inconvenient these days without wi fi! i.e. if you don't feel like having to go to a bar or elsewhere. We were a longstay this year and had no wi fi and found it a bit of a nuisance hav ing to break away from the sun , get ready and go down to a bar

TOTO 99
30-07-2014, 17:23
Your getting confused with owners being there for their holiday breaks and holiday lets, I would be there as a owner for periods of 2 - 6 weeks at a time, plus there would be my family who would have the use of it.:)

Hurry up & buy it Ecky....half the forum have signed up to Ancestry just to try and find a family link to you..:laugh:

kingbaker
30-07-2014, 17:28
Hurry up & buy it Ecky....half the forum have signed up to Ancestry just to try and find a family link to you..:laugh:

And when you buy it will you be claiming ASYLUM!!!! :D:D:D:p;)

Ecky Thump
30-07-2014, 17:35

Post of the year!!.......:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughin g:

You are now a honorary member of the Clan McDuff of Jockland.:D

All FAMILY bookings will be dealt with by my nephew marbro8:tiphat:
:

marbro8
30-07-2014, 18:37
Without Wifi, I find it very thinkable, there are dozens of bars in the area that are happy to let you use theirs, plus as it's for holiday use, I don't want to sit for hours looking at a screen.:nono:and the fact that you have a cellular i phone and i pad:laugh:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Post of the year!!.......:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughin g:

You are now a honorary member of the Clan McDuff of Jockland.:D

All FAMILY bookings will be dealt with by my nephew marbro8:tiphat:
:and i will do the job willingly i just hope i can fit YOU in:laugh:

essexeddie
30-07-2014, 20:05
If you are close enough to the bars you may be able to pick up their Wi Fi signal.

marbro8
30-07-2014, 20:26
If you are close enough to the bars you may be able to pick up their Wi Fi signal. i have tried it, you can pick up taylors lounge, manhattan, springers, harveys and shambles,but they do change their passwords after a while and in the case of manhattan they changed their range because they said that they had actually watched people pull up in their cars outside(after buying a drink in the bar) and using the free wi-fi without visiting again:laugh:

essexeddie
30-07-2014, 20:34
i have tried it, you can pick up taylors lounge, manhattan, springers, harveys and shambles,but they do change their passwords after a while and in the case of manhattan they changed their range because they said that they had actually watched people pull up in their cars outside(after buying a drink in the bar) and using the free wi-fi without visiting again:laugh:

Noooooo I don't believe that/