PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Where is the best/cheapest place to buy perfumes & aftershaves?

Rosdo
30-07-2014, 19:41
The closer to Costa Adeje the better but will be travelling around the island so anywhere considered.

thanks

Ecky Thump
30-07-2014, 19:43
The closer to Costa Adeje the better but will be travelling around the island so anywhere considered.

thanks

Online in the UK !!:)

Rosdo
30-07-2014, 19:46
fair enough

candy2411
30-07-2014, 19:56
sorry to say but ET is right the perfume in Tenerife is not that cheap , don't be taken in by the sales staff saying 20% or 30% discount because their prices are too high to start with. Best prices are online from a site like Allbeauty.com (think they're based in Channel Islands) they even off free delivery to UK on orders over £15. Not much help if you want pressies from holiday unless you order now and they'll be waiting for you when you get home.:)

marbro8
30-07-2014, 19:57
fair enoughperfume and aftershave is no longer duty free in tenerife for some reason? in fact i don't know if it has ever been? the only time i have ever purchased any aftershave in tenerife was when ISL stopped marketing no7, and i trawled the island buying up every last bottle:laugh:, i still have 3 bottles left and they are selling for hundreds of pounds on e-bay now so the €40 i paid for them seems a good investment:wink2:, i really don't know how the perfume shops stay in business over there, because as ecky says you really can get them cheaper in the uk on line:wink2: