PDA

View Full Version : Just got home

bigbadscott
02-08-2014, 00:39
Hi guys , just returned home after 12 days staying at Parque Santiago 3 and missing you already.
It must be the first time I've been there and the weather has been overcast for most of the holiday.
Anyway as always we had a great time( my wife and two sons)
I will pass on my thoughts of some of the places we ate there.
Karishma indian restuarants across from the parque Santiago 2 was by far the best place we ate followed by the slowboat Chinese in Port colon.
We had good meals in Montanas , but disappointed in El cedro next door at PS2.
Surfers restuarants has just been done up and lunch and dinner was always very good.
A big mention to Steve at bad bobs which where we started most nights and usually finished each night there.

imablue
02-08-2014, 07:06
Glad you enjoyed yourselves especially the Krishna 2,Slow Boat and Montana Restaurants,
3 of the best in Las Americas in my opinion. Bad Bobs always made to feel welcome by Steve only problem is he is a red...lol:whistle:

trevorife2
02-08-2014, 09:55
Glad you enjoyed yourselves especially the Krishna 2,Slow Boat and Montana Restaurants,
3 of the best in Las Americas in my opinion. Bad Bobs always made to feel welcome by Steve only problem is he is a red...lol:whistle:
Thats not the Steve with longish hair who used to work in the George and macks bar is it ??? If it is , hes a loveley bloke and will pop in to see him

blondie
02-08-2014, 13:39
Yes our favourite Indian as well , Krishna 11 not in the best area but the best I Indian food we have tasted in Tenerife . See you soon Mohan

bigbadscott
02-08-2014, 23:28
If anybody is in bad bobs can they find out if Steves young daughter won her dance contest tonight.I think he said it was on local TV.
Just say that Callum and Frasers dad and mum was asking and he will know who we are .
Cheers