PDA

View Full Version : Other Which areas in the south of Tenerife are good places to stay for Christmas?

Kaci002
04-08-2014, 19:14
Hi everyone,
I hope you dont mind me gate crashing your site to ask a question? My husband and I would like to go to Tenerife for xmas and New year, we have been to the North before which was a bit to quiet for us but very lovely all the same - we are in our 40's, no children just us, and like good food & nice restaurants but we also would like the option of a few lively bars too.
I was wondering if anyone could recommend an area?

Many thanks
Keri

AL JAY
04-08-2014, 21:43
Welcome to the forum Keri, Christmas & New Year is my favourite time of the year on the Island, You can't go wrong if you stay somewhere around the Safari Centre in Las Americas its close to literally 100s of Bars Restaurants and near the area where PDLA and Los Cristianos meet!

The only problem at that time of the year is that Accomodation is scarce and Flights are very expensive, A lot of people wait until the 3rd or 4th of January when prices plummet

Good luck and hope you find somewhere nice and have a great holiday!:sunburn::sunburn::sunbathe::party4::chris tmascheer::santa::drinking::drinking::cheers::chee rs::cheers2:

Bazz
04-08-2014, 22:06
Hi everyone,
I hope you dont mind me gate crashing your site to ask a question? My husband and I would like to go to Tenerife for xmas and New year, we have been to the North before which was a bit to quiet for us but very lovely all the same - we are in our 40's, no children just us, and like good food & nice restaurants but we also would like the option of a few lively bars too.
I was wondering if anyone could recommend an area?

Many thanks
Keri

Have you looked at prices yet? You may get a shock!
Christmas is great in Tenerife!
Let us know if you get booked. Fingers crossed for you ;)