PDA

View Full Version : Other Are there any bars on the pathway from Los Abrigos to San Blas?

jen wren
07-08-2014, 18:30
Hi All, if i walked along the pathway from Los Abrigos to near the Sandos San Blas hotel are there any pubs, restaurants around there? Looked on google but its a few years out of date.

wigjam
07-08-2014, 21:56
No, but it only takes 5-10 minutes to get to San Blas, plenty of watering holes there. Sandos San Blas is all inclusive so they won't serve you a drink.Just keep going to San Blas passed the De Vinci hotel. It is a bit of a drag but you can do it gradually.
good Luck and enjoy,

mully
07-08-2014, 21:57
No pubs Jen, as its just a dirt track till you get to the San Blas hotel. walk a few hundred yards passed the hotel to the San Blas commercial centre and you will have plenty of choices,
Enjoy!!
cheers,
Mully

LUCKY
07-08-2014, 23:01
of course there is loadsa watering holes , just start at the El Medano side of Los Abrigos one in each i can guarantee you wont even make it out of LA :flatcap:

jen wren
08-08-2014, 21:16
Thanks for all the info xx

martincrabb99
09-08-2014, 10:54
No, but it only takes 5-10 minutes to get to San Blas, plenty of watering holes there. Sandos San Blas is all inclusive so they won't serve you a drink.Just keep going to San Blas passed the De Vinci hotel. It is a bit of a drag but you can do it gradually.
good Luck and enjoy,

As I understand it from my son who went into the Sandos at San Blas so it is hearsay and not personal experience you can get a drink at the Sandos in the bar to the left of reception but it's fairly expensive and there are plenty of really nice bars in San Blas itself.