PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Where is the milk in Mercadona?

duquessa
26-10-2011, 00:06
couldnt find the milk again in the mercadona having previously found it. Then realised i had found it but it had changed its shape. Its now in a different container.:lol:

timmylish
26-10-2011, 00:50
Well that,s gonna open up a whole new set of threads!

slodgedad
26-10-2011, 01:47
couldnt find the milk again in the mercadona having previously found it. Then realised i had found it but it had changed its shape. Its now in a different container.:lol:

Where's one leg when you need him??:bowdown:

poker
26-10-2011, 07:59
Notest it also yesterday that they had new containers for the fresch milk .

Perhaps the farmer has a new model of cows now that make more modern containers . lol

Sent using Tapatalk.

Ecky Thump
26-10-2011, 09:07

It has not changed its shape, colour or content in any form and also it is on the shelf which is situated where it has been for many years, the only thing that has changed is your age and with this change you must expect to find, that you will have periods of confusion and memory loss! :p

duquessa
26-10-2011, 10:02
it has changed its shape and has a screw top. Also a very long shelf life. I thought i had the long life when i found it eventually.

Mawkin
26-10-2011, 10:52
it has changed its shape and has a screw top. Also a very long shelf life. I thought i had the long life when i found it eventually.

How can it have a long shelf life if it is not long life??

duquessa
26-10-2011, 13:04
the date lasted for ages.

timmylish
26-10-2011, 15:49
It has not changed its shape, colour or content in any form and also it is on the shelf which is situated where it has been for many years, the only thing that has changed is your age and with this change you must expect to find, that you will have periods of confusion and memory loss!:p

It has not changed its shape, colour or content in any form and also it is on the shelf which is situated where it has been for many years, the only thing that has changed is your age and with this change you must expect to find, that you will have periods of confusion and memory loss!:p

Added after 2 minutes:

Ecky. Although you make a very valid point regarding age its really UN-neccessary to repeat yourself THREE times! We got your point the first time.

Ecky Thump
26-10-2011, 18:53
Ecky. Although you make a very valid point regarding age its really UN-neccessary to repeat yourself THREE times! We got your point the first time.

Timmy, you really must try harder to remember, that just like you I am now of a age where I may forget what I have said and have a tendency to repeat myself.:p

warbey
26-10-2011, 19:59

That is the OTHER Milk.!

On the Other Aisle.:devil2:

duquessa
27-10-2011, 01:51
while i was looking i heard someone asking where the cream was?

it would help alot if i learnt spanish for where is the fresh milk please?

dokgolf
27-10-2011, 10:42
Think you missed the point of his post!:D

duquessa
27-10-2011, 13:35
agree oh timmylish man you are definetely not on my planet;):lol:

duquessa
05-04-2012, 23:28
price rite on the golf del sur should be renamed price wrong. I bought some milk from there one day and it was 1 euro 75 cents rip off. Wish i had had the nerve to say so.

slodgedad
06-04-2012, 02:50
price rite on the golf del sur should be renamed price wrong. I bought some milk from there one day and it was 1 euro 75 cents rip off. Wish i had had the nerve to say so.

You just have..:redcard:

duquessa
06-04-2012, 10:46
no the nerve to say it to them.

LUCKY
09-08-2014, 22:48
Where is the milk in Mercadona ? Please reply serious and non serious . I dont care i dont drink milk but the O/H does.

Suej
09-08-2014, 22:51
Where is the milk in Mercadona ? Please reply serious and non serious . I dont care i dont drink milk but the O/H does.
Long life? or dead?:bootyshake:

Malteser Monkey
09-08-2014, 22:55

Off topic .......banned !

Nice to see you back mate ... short lived it though. I'm reporting you

Lucky I love you:bowdown:

LUCKY
09-08-2014, 22:58

Thank you so much for your answer , give me ten minutes whilst i work out your answer to my post to define whether that was a serious answer or non serious ,By the way the :feret::feret: prefer the milk from iceland :flatcap:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Off topic .......banned !

Nice to see you back mate ... short lived it though. I'm reporting you

Lucky I love you:bowdown:
Malty you aint got a thank you button , I reckon you are stood near the checkout , and no milk in your basket . I love you but i cannot stand milk .:flatcap:

primrose
09-08-2014, 23:01
Thank you so much for your answer , give me ten minutes whilst i work out your answer to my post to define whether that was a serious answer or non serious ,By the way the :feret::feret: prefer the milk from iceland :flatcap:

The milk in Iceland used to be good now it's rubbish since they changed it, This is a serious post since I had to throw mine away as it was sour before the sell by date. Money down the drain.

Oh gosh OFF TOPIC it's about the milk in Mercadona.

Malteser Monkey
09-08-2014, 23:05
:welcome:

Happy Birthday the Tenerife forum

:wink:

LUCKY
09-08-2014, 23:07
The milk in Iceland used to be good now it's rubbish since they changed it, This is a serious post since I had to throw mine away as it was sour before the sell by date. Money down the drain.

Oh gosh OFF TOPIC it's about the milk in Mercadona.

OK you are forgiven .it was i who mentioned Reykjavík Whoops sorry thats capitals of Iceland .

:welcome:

Happy Birthday the Tenerife forum

:wink:

Happy birthday is this because our first explorer to the nilk counter finaly made it and it was the carton of milk's first birthday . Well done that shop assistant:flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
09-08-2014, 23:13
Ohhh well all back to normal ONE hopes

Nite nite LOVE YOU LOT . admin @mods........:D

bye the way that's MILK not MLIK :rofl:

Suej
09-08-2014, 23:15
OK you are forgiven .it was i who mentioned Reykjavík Whoops sorry thats capitals of Iceland .

Happy birthday is this because our first explorer to the nilk counter finaly made it and it was the carton of milk's first birthday . Well done that shop assistant:flatcap:

Who's Birthday is it? if it's MM I'm off she gets too much attention!

LUCKY
09-08-2014, 23:17

Not a clue Lower GDS is dim ......................................... Dimly lit :flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
09-08-2014, 23:32

I'm off too, internet too slow taken 15 mins to log back on and scared I'll say too much and that's way too many toos to mention...

night all hasta mañana :tiphat::blowkiss:

Did we find it - need some for me cereal - Morning Peops

Terrynsue
10-08-2014, 10:59
If you missed the milk in Iceland, its cos it was 'past yer eyes' I'll get me coat

Malteser Monkey
10-08-2014, 11:01
If you missed the milk in Iceland, its cos it was 'past yer eyes' I'll get me coat

I'll fetch it for you

:lol:

LUCKY
11-08-2014, 11:37
:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:Sussed the milk in Mercadona, The answer. eureka, The quest for the holy graile. Holy cow . Sorted. Result. Finally reavealed . simple all i did was , Order on line the Milk at Mercadona is coming to me.:woo::woo::woo: :flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
11-08-2014, 12:11
blimey we can all sleep soundly now - to be honest I think it was this unrest that got me all worked up yesterday :whistle:

LUCKY
11-08-2014, 13:06
blimey we can all sleep soundly now - to be honest I think it was this unrest that got me all worked up yesterday :whistle:

Any one need mercadona milk . its all in our fridge at Lower GDS. Directions to follow later the address is ****** *** no 7
:flatcap:

Ecky Thump
12-09-2014, 15:48

If you find it, I hope it's Long Life milk, or it will now be sour!:laugh:

kingbaker
12-09-2014, 16:04
:laugh:

If you find it, I hope it's Long Life milk, or it will now be sour!:laugh:

This where you're hiding Eckmaster???:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ecky Thump
12-09-2014, 16:17
:laugh:

This where you're hiding Eckmaster???:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Went to the supermarket to buy HP colour ink for my printer, but bought a bottle of HP Brown sauce instead, I'm not sure that we will be able to buy a bottle of HP sauce here in Scotland for much longer, as it has a picture of the Houses of Parliament on them!:wink:

LUCKY
12-09-2014, 17:47
Any one need mercadona milk . its all in our fridge at Lower GDS. Directions to follow later the address is ****** *** no 7
:flatcap:

Its now in the freezer at the above address :flatcap:

LUCKY
14-11-2014, 13:28
Lets hope there is also a tracking device , so we can find the milk!!!!!:flatcap:

http://www.canarianweekly.com/mercadona-swipe-n-pay/

LUCKY
22-04-2015, 21:11
Whilst looking for the milk today in mercadona , Guess what happened next. Here is a clue martincrabb99 Martin please do not reply , Let us see who is the closest to the truth, And i do have a witness :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

lynno52
22-04-2015, 21:26
Whilst looking for the milk today in mercadona , Guess what happened next. Here is a clue martincrabb99 Martin please do not reply , Let us see who is the closest to the truth, And i do have a witness :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

Did you find Malteser Monkey s Banana and cream? :spin:

Leam_Lin
22-04-2015, 21:51
Bumped into Martin?

Malteser Monkey
23-04-2015, 08:57
Did you find Malteser Monkey s Banana and cream? :spin:

Ooo that would be nice thanks Lynn

ermmm let's have a think about what lucky would have found - unless that is it

lynno52
23-04-2015, 20:50
Well everyone else is obviously enthralled - not!
Put us out of our misery LUCKY please?:crazy:

Malteser Monkey
24-04-2015, 09:07
Well everyone else is obviously enthralled - not!
Put us out of our misery LUCKY please?:crazy:

yes please