PDA

View Full Version : Swimming Snorkeling with seaturtles at Alcalá

Ricky
10-08-2014, 12:05
Two small movies about snorkeling with seaturtles at Alcala.

Movies taken with Gopro 2 in September 2013.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK3UzmMBdg8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A50tlTwTE3M

Rick

jeste747
10-08-2014, 12:47
Fantastic, awesome!

Addick
10-08-2014, 16:36
You got some great footage. Have been past Alcala many times when we've been over there and now have an excuse to stop.

martincrabb99
10-08-2014, 16:41
That is just cool! My son dives in Tenerife and loves it!

martincrabb99
10-08-2014, 20:11
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/11/eha4a3e4.jpg
That is just cool! My son dives in Tenerife and loves it!

Ricky
10-08-2014, 20:39
martincrabb99 where is the picture taken?

We went several times to 'El Puertito' but didn't see any turtles.

When we just were sight seeing the harbour of Alcala I suddenly noticed the head of a sea turtle just above the water.
Within 5 minutes I was swimming with them.

We went three times to Alcala to swim with the turtles and every time they were present.

We saw three of them, one small and very shy, he or she didn't want company, one big, about one metre, just swimming around looking for some food but less shy, and the main actor or actress in my movies just liked the company and stayed around as you can see. We are going back to Tenerife in three weeks and guess where you will find us the second day?

We filmed all our swimming and driving around on Tenerife. (77 Gb)
This time we gonna do it all over :eyebrows:

martincrabb99
10-08-2014, 20:44
martincrabb99 where is the picture taken?

We went several times to 'El Puertito' but didn't see any turtles.

When we just were sight seeing the harbour of Alcala I suddenly noticed the head of a sea turtle just above the water.
Within 5 minutes I was swimming with them.

We went three times to Alcala to swim with the turtles and every time they were present.

We saw three of them, one small and very shy, he or she didn't want company, one big, about one metre, just swimming around looking for some food but less shy, and the main actor or actress in my movies just liked the company and stayed around as you can see. We are going back to Tenerife in three weeks and guess where you will find us the second day?

We filmed all our swimming and driving around on Tenerife. (77 Gb)
This time we gonna do it all over :eyebrows:

Hi Ricky, I will find out and post accordingly [emoji6]

martincrabb99
11-08-2014, 16:48
According to my son it was at El Pertito that's all I know!

Ricky
11-08-2014, 21:58
We will first go back to Alcala and if we don't see turtles we try Puertito again.

Also we will try some new places for snorkeling and hope to add some new experiences after our holiday on this forum.

martincrabb99
12-08-2014, 14:38
We will first go back to Alcala and if we don't see turtles we try Puertito again.

Also we will try some new places for snorkeling and hope to add some new experiences after our holiday on this forum.

Good luck and let the forum know how you get on with your turtle viewing[emoji6][emoji1]