PDA

View Full Version : Cliff and others

essexeddie
15-08-2014, 20:30
This will blow the lid off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6DFN3d0c74

Tom & Sharon
15-08-2014, 20:41
I keep waiting for John Craven to be arrested!

essexeddie
15-08-2014, 21:02
I'd love to see Mandleson and Blair arrested. But it will probably never happen.

Ecky Thump
15-08-2014, 21:06
This will blow the lid off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6DFN3d0c74

Alan Watt Who posts this nonsense on utube is a incideous dangerous person, in the world of media you can find a link between most celebrities. Politicians, journalists, religious leaders, pop stars, chefs etc. This is what he is well known for, rubbishing people on utube.

marbro8
15-08-2014, 21:16
Alan Watt Who posts this nonsense on utube is a incideous dangerous person, in the world of media you can find a link between most celebrities. Politicians, journalists, religious leaders, pop stars, chefs etc. This is what he is well known for, rubbishing people on utube.it looked like a spoof video to me? but as you say you never know who you are shaking hands with???,even stars are susceptible to meeting people that have another life other than the one everyone sees, i used to look up to jimmy saville rolf harris dave lee travis freddy star and stuart hall in my childhood but never did i think that they could be capable of the things that they have been accused of???

Ecky Thump
15-08-2014, 21:29
it looked like a spoof video to me? but as you say you never know who you are shaking hands with???,even stars are susceptible to meeting people that have another life other than the one everyone sees, i used to look up to jimmy saville rolf harris dave lee travis freddy star and stuart hall in my childhood but never did i think that they could be capable of the things that they have been accused of???

The thing with Alan Watt is that he profits from spreading malicious gossip about people and is very clever in that his remarks are never slanderous....this is what was written about him, take notice about the part where he is quoted............

Here’s the lowdown on Allan. Born Bannockburn Scotland 1951. Education was at a Secondary modern school (tech school) as he could not keep up at the High school he attended. Is qualified as a Registered Mental Nurse, Which was obtained by study at Belsdyke Hospital in Scotland (now defunct) Has basically panhandled his way through life sponging from friends and acquaintances.

In his own words “there is no lie that I will not tell " he will tell you anything to get what he wants or to further his agenda.

Lived in my house for 2 years and contributed not thin dime for his and his girlfriends keep. He married Judy a Canadian citizen to get entry to Canada and has since settled there. Judy got dumped as soon as he was eligible to stay in Canada. Good riddance to him and his panhandling ways.

melm
16-08-2014, 11:26
If he is found guilty of this crime the punishment must be served. But I did think the police search of him home was a bit OTT all these unmarked police cars and a helicopter filming the proceedings.. Did they expect to find bodies:wow:

LUCKY
16-08-2014, 11:56
If he is found guilty of this crime the punishment must be served. But I did think the police search of him home was a bit OTT all these unmarked police cars and a helicopter filming the proceedings.. Did they expect to find bodies:wow:

Maybe now the house is 'Wired for sound' :flatcap:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Maybe now the house is 'Wired for sound' :flatcap:

martincrabb99
16-08-2014, 12:37

According to the BBC who were the main reporting station, South Yorkshire Police did not leak the news....so who did? Whoever did this should be sacked.

Ecky Thump
16-08-2014, 12:41
According to the BBC who were the main reporting station, South Yorkshire Police did not leak the news....so who did? Whoever did this should be sacked.

The media don't care if it's true or not, as long as it makes them money...if it destroys a mans life, would they even care?

martincrabb99
16-08-2014, 12:47
The media don't care if it's true or not, as long as it makes them money...if it destroys a mans life, would they even care?

I agree it really annoys me, all they want is a scoop. The consequences are so far reaching. I may not watch the BBC news again there are other alternatives!

melm
16-08-2014, 12:53
I agree it really annoys me, all they want is a scoop. The consequences are so far reaching. I may not watch the BBC news again there are other alternatives!

You wlll know police procedures much better than me but did it really need that entourage of unmarked cars and all the personnel involved to search a penthouse apartment:dontknow: I have already lost all faith in our politicians don't let me lose my faith in the police force. As for the helicopter,,,,, BBC using licence payers money.:devil2:

You wlll know police procedures much better than me but did it really need that entourage of unmarked cars and all the personnel involved to search a penthouse apartment:dontknow: I have already lost all faith in our politicians don't let me lose my faith in the police force. As for the helicopter,,,,, BBC using licence payers money.:devil2:

Ecky Thump
16-08-2014, 12:57

Social networks like Facebook, utube and including this forum should have to take responsibility in posting remarks and jokes about celebrities who have come under police scrutiny, let the police and the courts do their work and not us do the speculating on these people.

Addick
16-08-2014, 14:35
it looked like a spoof video to me? but as you say you never know who you are shaking hands with???,even stars are susceptible to meeting people that have another life other than the one everyone sees, i used to look up to jimmy saville rolf harris dave lee travis freddy star and stuart hall in my childhood but never did i think that they could be capable of the things that they have been accused of???

You still could look up to DLT and Freddie Starr of the ones you listed as they have been found not guilty of their charges (I think 1 or 2 of DLTs might be going to a retrial). Like Bill Roach, Michael Le Vell, Jim Davidson and no doubt a few others that I can't think of right now, I don't like the way their names are put out for public knowledge before they are even charged let along gone to trial. It's like open season since the many missed opportunities with Jimmy Savile.

Social networks like Facebook, utube and including this forum should have to take responsibility in posting remarks and jokes about celebrities who have come under police scrutiny, let the police and the courts do their work and not us do the speculating on these people.
Exactly. Look what social media did to Lord McAlpine just before he died.

essexeddie
16-08-2014, 16:08
Time will tell if its all rubbish.
Why did they put a D notice on at the time? I don't trust politicians.
They are putting 50 years notices on some news now??

martincrabb99
16-08-2014, 16:19

The short answer is No. The Police operation could have been conducted more discreetly in my view.

LUCKY
16-08-2014, 22:53
The short answer is No. The Police operation could have been conducted more discreetly in my view.

Inspector Clouseau :flatcap:

martincrabb99
17-08-2014, 13:06
Inspector Clouseau :flatcap:

Peter Sellers was just great in that, I still laugh just thinking about him![emoji6][emoji106][emoji23]

warbey
17-08-2014, 21:01

Not a lot wrong with Most P.C.'s. Pity I can't repeat that perception about the Leaders......

It's more like Cowboys and Indians......................

melm
16-06-2016, 18:49
Will the BBC hire helicopters to announce today's news on Sir Cliff :doh: Doubt it !!!!!!

macdonald5
16-06-2016, 18:57
Will the BBC hire helicopters to announce today's news on Sir Cliff :doh: Doubt it !!!!!!

Noooo melm they spread the dung but won't retract
Till proven guilty no one should be named

melm
16-06-2016, 19:06
Noooo melm they spread the dung but won't retract
Till proven guilty no one should be named

Shame on the BBC for their handling of this.:redcard:

Ecky Thump
17-06-2016, 09:09
Shame on the BBC for their handling of this.:redcard:

Unfortunetly mud sticks and the reason for the CPS in not prosecuting Sir Cliff Richard is there is not enough evidence, not that there wasn't any evidence. Doubts will still be there about whether he was involved in any illegal sexual practices with children......

** After careful consideration of the evidence provided to them, the CPS has concluded that no further action should be taken against the man due to there being insuffcient evidence to prosecute.
South Yorkshire Police accept the decision of the CPS in this case and all those involved have been informed. **