PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend a restaurant in South Tenerife for our anniversary celebrations?

lynave
17-08-2014, 00:33
My husband and I will be celebrating our silver wedding anniversary while on holiday in September we stay inbetween Los Cristianos / las Americas we would like to go for nice meal maybe overlooking the sea anyone recommend anywhere ?

Angusjim
17-08-2014, 09:40
My husband and I will be celebrating our silver wedding anniversary while on holiday in September we stay inbetween Los Cristianos / las Americas we would like to go for nice meal maybe overlooking the sea anyone recommend anywhere ?

Here one that may meet your requirements never been myself but many forum member love it including oor Ecky who I am sure will be along to give you his thoughts when he gets oot o his bed http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g562820-d2045841-Reviews-La_Terrazza_del_Mare-Playa_de_las_Americas_Tenerife_Canary_Islands.html

junglejim
17-08-2014, 10:09
Las Rocas restaurant on walkway towards Purto Colon next to Jardin Tropical ,has a lovely terrace overlooking sea - not the cheapest but ideal .

http://www.jardin-tropical.com/esp/Las_Rocas.jsp

Angusjim
17-08-2014, 10:19
Las Rocas restaurant on walkway towards Purto Colon next to Jardin Tropical ,has a lovely terrace overlooking sea - not the cheapest but ideal .

http://www.jardin-tropical.com/esp/Las_Rocas.jsp

JJ dinnae thinks she is Scottish:lol::lol:

Ecky Thump
17-08-2014, 10:40
For stunning sea views, a lovely ambience and superb food, I would go to La Terrazza del mare. It has the added advantage of being owned by from member doreen. We have been several times and have never been disappointed.
The link below will give you all the information you will need and the video presentation on utube is

www.laterrazzadelmare.com

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1otOzVKeeeo

Maybe a phone call in advance to book a table for sea views is advisable, also after your meal there is the adjoining cocktail bar to finish your romantic night together.

For the info of Angusjim even at my age romance is not yet dead!:lol:

marbro8
17-08-2014, 10:46
agree with the above :agree:you could also take a look at the reviews on the watermelon restaurant on tripadvisor as well,they have a lovely view out to sea on san telmo and if you "ARE" on a budget it won't break the bank:)

Ecky Thump
17-08-2014, 10:54
agree with the above :agree:you could also take a look at the reviews on the watermelon restaurant on tripadvisor as well,they have a lovely view out to sea on san telmo and if you "ARE" on a budget it won't break the bank:)

martincrabb99 also recommended the Watermelon to me and reading between the lines, the next time we are over in Tenerife, he is treating me to a meal there:p

I have only just seen the video of the La Terrazza del mare and it's certainly worth watching, also it gives a accurate portrayal of the restaurant. The last time we were there we sat at a table that I can only describe as being in a "Bedouin Tent"...fantastic!

martincrabb99
17-08-2014, 11:35
martincrabb99 also recommended the Watermelon to me and reading between the lines, the next time we are over in Tenerife, he is treating me to a meal there:p

I have only just seen the video of the La Terrazza del mare and it's certainly worth watching, also it gives a accurate portrayal of the restaurant. The last time we were there we sat at a table that I can only describe as being in a "Bedouin Tent"...fantastic!

I am a man of my word and drinks are also included

Ecky Thump
17-08-2014, 11:59
I am a man of my word and drinks are also included

Martin, you will be OK with my drinks bill, only sin alcohol, but Carol is a different fish altogether...talking of fish, she drinks like one, but not water....Brandy & Babycham !!;)

Angusjim
17-08-2014, 12:07
Martin, you will be OK with my drinks bill, only sin alcohol, but Carol is a different fish altogether...talking of fish, she drinks like one, but not water....Brandy & Babycham !!;)

Well done Ecky you make me proud to be Scottish night of free grub & drink " lang may yer lum reek ":scotland:

Ecky Thump
17-08-2014, 12:12
Well done Ecky you make me proud to be Scottish night of free grub & drink " lang may yer lum reek ":scotland:

It comes easy after a life of pleading poverty...even my chauffeur feels sorry for me and drives me about in my Bentley to my favourite restaurants for nothing.:p

I mentioned Restaurants to stay on topic!:D

marbro8
17-08-2014, 12:40
I am a man of my word and drinks are also includedyou do realise we are joined at the hip:D:lol:

martincrabb99
17-08-2014, 12:58

I served a friend last night with beer in a babycham glass! I told him to make it last but if didn't work he just kept asking for more, more, more[emoji481][emoji481][emoji481]

martincrabb99
17-08-2014, 12:59
you do realise we are joined at the hip:D:lol:

A newly recruited Walsall fan as well[emoji184]

lynave
17-08-2014, 19:06
Thank you so much it looks amazing and just what I was looking for will give that a go I think

Angusjim
20-04-2015, 13:24
Checkout this link (https://www.google.com.pk/search?rlz=1C1GTPM_enPK511PK511&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=775&q=restaurant+in+South+Tenerife&npsic=0&rflfq=1&tbm=lcl&sa=X&ei=P-M0VYiuH8unsAGDu4HQCw&ved=0CDEQoSo)where you will find numbers of best restaurants near south Tenerife.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm do I smell Spam

Malteser Monkey
20-04-2015, 13:27
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm do I smell Spam

ALready reported I have to get in there quick before Ecky

I want to be Admin's favourite too:crylaughing:

Angusjim
20-04-2015, 13:38
ALready reported I have to get in there quick before Ecky

I want to be Admin's favourite too:crylaughing:

He won't share you:lol: