PDA

View Full Version : Football Tenerife Forum Scottish football discussion thread

Angusjim
17-08-2014, 12:50
Well to start this off hi I am Jim and I am Brechin City fan not one of the most fashionable clubs but does not mean that I have any less passion for my team than anybody else who supports for example the two main Glasgow clubs Celtic & Partick Thistle:doh:. Lets have a bit of fun and "FRIENDLY " banter. Let battle commence come on the CITY

junglejim
17-08-2014, 13:09
:hedge: :football: :popcorn:

Angusjim
17-08-2014, 13:23
Question could Celtic be doing more to come out of the Legia farce with a bit more dignity for both themselves and Scottish football in general

seanocelt
17-08-2014, 13:26
Awe S H O O S H !

Angusjim
17-08-2014, 13:29
Awe S H O O S H !

Thanks for input and in depth reply you have clearly put a great deal of thought into this issue:hello:. Have a nice day
Any way how does an Edinburgh loon support Celtic

seanocelt
17-08-2014, 13:37
Watching Edinburgh derby as i type, that statement alone should explain. Anyway, what could our club do to keep folk happy? Uefa ruled, the Poles made an error, no process available for us to do a thing, nothing at all. Suggestions?

Angusjim
17-08-2014, 13:40
I took my grandson who supports Forfar:( to the game yesterday and saw them hump the division 1 favorites Dunfermline and this hot on heels of only drawing with the mighty Brechin City at home last weeks puts Jim Jeffery as favorite to be the first manager sacked in Scotland this year. Who is you candidate to be first for the chop

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Watching Edinburgh derby as i type, that statement alone should explain. Anyway, what could our club do to keep folk happy? Uefa ruled, the Poles made an error, no process available for us to do a thing, nothing at all. Suggestions?

Yes that all true but maybe a bit more sympathy for their fans and perhaps making the right noises to UEFA that they feel that the ruling is very harsh for what was a minor slip that had no bearing on the game at all, basically lip service but would be great PR

junglejim
17-08-2014, 13:54
Question could Celtic be doing more to come out of the Legia farce with a bit more dignity for both themselves and Scottish football in general

Celtic could make a complaint to Uefa about Legia's comments about CFC and maligning the club . Legia have been careful not to malign Uefa or criticise them .
However CFC have maintained a dignified silence . It´s good to see a Fooball Authority apply their rules as written , unlike the SFA/SPL who change them on the hoof to suit, they never had any dignity !

Angusjim
17-08-2014, 14:04
A great PR opportunity has been missed here that's all I am saying

junglejim
17-08-2014, 14:24
What PR opportunity is that AJ ? Please explain what you want Celtic to do that is within UEFA rules that won´t get them fined and disqualified from both competitions ? We have done nothing wrong !
The only people interested in Legia progressing,apart from Legia themselves , is the usual SMSM and the other ones who are standing by watching their Club die again!
Outside of that no else gives a toss!

Even their opposition in Poland yesterday were laughing at them - they are a bunch of Nazi thugs with previous on breaking rules and match fixing -they deserve nothing !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWibaHzVjMk

martincrabb99
17-08-2014, 16:06
What was the score 6-1 on aggregate? If the boot was on the other foot you would be all whining!!!!

Rebelión
18-08-2014, 13:09
Oh dear....I'm a St Mirren fan hoping we start scoring a few goals & gaining a few points.
Have to laugh about all this Uefa Celtic Legia carry on.....Mr Lawell must be very happy....money pouring into the bank and he doesn't have to sanction any decent signings. Says it all The goalkeeper did not want to stay, even with The Champions League looming.
Sporting Integrity intact at St Mirren Park....not much money though :(

Medman
18-08-2014, 16:12
My name is Medman and I am a Killie fan and part time alcoholic ... :D

junglejim
18-08-2014, 17:50
So what do you want us to do now AJ - flagellate ourselves ? The CAS have ruled against Legia and we progress to the knockout tie with Maribor .

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/celtic/288799-cas-reject-legia-warsaws-bid-for-champions-league-reinstatement/

seanocelt
19-08-2014, 13:12
m am at a loss with Scottish football fans, what on earth could Peter Lawell do , tell UEFA to shove it? Pull out of the competition? It was an ERROR, and Legia made it, the sanction for that error is written and has been used. Not a thing can be done, nothing. Yes Celtic are jammy for getting that break, but we never asked for it.

martincrabb99
19-08-2014, 13:33
m am at a loss with Scottish football fans, what on earth could Peter Lawell do , tell UEFA to shove it? Pull out of the competition? It was an ERROR, and Legia made it, the sanction for that error is written and has been used. Not a thing can be done, nothing. Yes Celtic are jammy for getting that break, but we never asked for it.

I think that is fair enough, you have been upfront and I like that[emoji106]

Isle
20-08-2014, 15:39

Celtic is not to blame for a mistake by a other club. No club in the whole world would go to the uefa and say: The other club has done something wrong,
but please don´t punish the other club. Its unrealistic. Celtic didn´t look for the situation it was just happened.

junglejim
20-08-2014, 16:07
Still waiting on your reply AJ on what we could have done , but in the meantime read through some of these in the Scottish Cup !

https://www.google.es/search?q=scottish+cup+expulsions&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=ILn0U_DMMIPA8ge0lYCYAQ

Nice to see Sky Sports running a poll against Celtic today but willbe falling over themselves to Televise matches despite the pittance they give to Scottish football !
BBC paid more to Alan Hansen last year than they did to Scottish Football !

Angusjim
23-08-2014, 06:53

Yes and many Scottish fans are fed up listening to Celtic fans constant whining and the constant stream of conspiracy theories. If you read what I said I just think Celtic could have dealt with the matter better and maybe had a bit more sympathy its called good PR a thing Celtic don't seem to posses not even to their own fans sometimes at the moment, probably down to the money grabbing **** who owns them that biscuit tin must be bulging the noo!!

My name is Medman and I am a Killie fan and part time alcoholic ... :D

Could be worse you could support Ayr Utd:lol::doh:

junglejim
23-08-2014, 10:01
Come on AJ !! For the 4th time tell me ,what could we have done within the rules ....... still waiting !!

Angusjim
23-08-2014, 10:25
Come on AJ !! For the 4th time tell me ,what could we have done within the rules ....... still waiting !!

JJ always looking for the hidden meaning :lol: did you no read what I have written all I am saying is what I stated " maybe a bit more sympathy its called good PR" maybe making noises that they feel for their fans etc etc. Thats me oot till Thursday Cheerio have a nice day:lol::c2:

junglejim
23-08-2014, 10:32
Deila already stated he had sympathy for the team but all Legia did was wind us up with the crap they spewed -we are restricted by the rules , a concept alien to the SFA -so tell me me what do you think we could have done within the rules ?

seanocelt
23-08-2014, 13:25
i DO listen to what you say AJ: Then ignore it. Coz its pish! Not A THING we could say or do. Nothing:

martincrabb99
24-08-2014, 08:50
I understand the message which Angus Jim is attempting to convey and it is quite clear. I also understand that rules are rules and that they should be adhered to. Time to discuss something else instead of going on and on like Ariston[emoji6]

Shugstar63
26-08-2014, 10:08
Heard Celtic, Rangers, Liverpool, Sunderland & Spurs are all watching Jordan McGhee of Hearts. Word is he'll go South :):hello:

martincrabb99
26-08-2014, 10:17
Heard Celtic, Rangers, Liverpool, Sunderland & Spurs are all watching Jordan McGhee of Hearts. Word is he'll go South :):hello:

I suppose it depends on the best offer and remuneration. I agree South looks the most viable option for him.

Rebelión
27-08-2014, 08:02
I have to say after The SPL Champions performance last night if any other club in the division puts together a half decent run, this must be the best chance ever for a change in Scottish football. The current side are abysmal and perhaps it is a godsend that they have failed to quailfy, as it could have been a total embarassment for the country. Hoping we pick up some points soon. Pity we don'y play Celtic for another month. If it was Saturday I'd fancy The Buddies :c2:

Angusjim
30-08-2014, 07:51
Brechin unbeaten in the league but tough game today against Peterhead but I am off to see Forfar with my grandson as he refuses to go and watch Brechin:(

Missed the midweek scores any surprises ???

martincrabb99
30-08-2014, 09:03
Brechin unbeaten in the league but tough game today against Peterhead but I am off to see Forfar with my grandson as he refuses to go and watch Brechin:(

Missed the midweek scores any surprises ???

I'm getting quite excited now as I have decided to renew my boyhood interest in Kilmarnock and they are doing well! I quite like this thread as it is giving me a good insight into Scottish football!

Angusjim
30-08-2014, 09:08
I'm getting quite excited now as I have decided to renew my boyhood interest in Kilmarnock and they are doing well! I quite like this thread as it is giving me a good insight into Scottish football!

Martin hope you can also take an interest in the mighty Brechin City one of the best run clubs in Scottish lower league football a real community effort. Couple of interesting little known fact about Brechin Sir Robert Watson Watt born their and Arthur Davidson founder of Harley Davidson came from just outside Brechin :tiphat:

martincrabb99
30-08-2014, 09:42
Martin hope you can also take an interest in the mighty Brechin City one of the best run clubs in Scottish lower league football a real community effort. Couple of interesting little known fact about Brechin Sir Robert Watson Watt born their and Arthur Davidson founder of Harley Davidson came from just outside Brechin :tiphat:

Well I think I will take an interest, what sort of crowds do you get and what was the biggest crowd ever. I think the record for Aston Villa which is my team was 74,000 a long, long time ago. Mind you they were getting 35,000 when they played in the then third division!

Angusjim
30-08-2014, 09:58
Well I think I will take an interest, what sort of crowds do you get and what was the biggest crowd ever. I think the record for Aston Villa which is my team was 74,000 a long, long time ago. Mind you they were getting 35,000 when they played in the then third division!

We are just a wee tiny club population of Brechin is only around 7000 average crowd are a massive 500 please note oor famous hedge below that forms part of the boundry of the ground:lol:
You may remember David Will who sadly is no longer with us he was vice president of FIFA for years, he was a past chairman and a passionate Brechin City supporter and a really nice person

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/scotland/brechin_city.htm

martincrabb99
30-08-2014, 11:24
We are just a wee tiny club population of Brechin is only around 7000 average crowd are a massive 500 please note oor famous hedge below that forms part of the boundry of the ground:lol:
You may remember David Will who sadly is no longer with us he was vice president of FIFA for years, he was a past chairman and a passionate Brechin City supporter and a really nice person

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/scotland/brechin_city.htm

I just love facts like this, I used to watch the Villa at home matches as a youngster and if they were playing away then I used to watch Leicester City and in between Nuneaton Borough who are now called Nuneaton Town and play in the conference league or whatever it is called now! I have recently been invited to watch Walsall play. I have also been to watch Tenerife play on three occasions last year and it was great!! Thank you for the information.

Angusjim
31-08-2014, 07:59
Was at Forfar game against Morton Forfar fully deserved to win, Morton very very poor and their fans are in for a long season but they seemed to be blaming the referee yesterday for being a "homer" for the result.Well from a neutral watching the game believe me you were ****e and second best most of the game in fact the 3-2 scoreline flattered them and I now change my mind from Jim Jefferies being 1st for the boot to Jim Duffy he was useless at Brechin and nothing has changed team and tactics rubbish. Super City got a draw which appear to have been 2 points thrown away according to reports.

Dundee 1 Celtic 0 18 mins gone goal by McPake came after 45 seconds

Dundee 1 Celtic 1 Griffiths 54mins

Angusjim
06-09-2014, 09:29
So what will the score be on Sunday ? do Scotland have any chance of sneaking a result ?

Angusjim
07-09-2014, 20:38
Down 1 nil against the run of play:liar::laugh:

1-1 and well deserved

Doon 2-1:(

Decent performance but beaten 2-1:c2:

martincrabb99
09-09-2014, 12:18
England won[emoji6]

martincrabb99
09-09-2014, 14:06
Down 1 nil against the run of play:liar::laugh:

1-1 and well deserved

Doon 2-1:(

Decent performance but beaten 2-1:c2:

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/09/35bed8a16fe273bdfe45c8b7f1c8adfe.jpgthe massive crowd for England v Norway

martincrabb99
11-09-2014, 17:12
It's all gone quiet over there ( repeat )

Angusjim
12-09-2014, 12:21
Tickets booked for Georgia game next month, taking my grandson for his first visit to see Scotland hopefully he brings us good luck:scotland::c2:

martincrabb99
12-09-2014, 12:48
Tickets booked for Georgia game next month, taking my grandson for his first visit to see Scotland hopefully he brings us good luck:scotland::c2:

You will win..no problem there!

Angusjim
12-09-2014, 12:53
You will win..no problem there!

I hope so especially for the wee man he will be kitted out with kilt / jimmy hat / flag / scarf for his first visit to see Scotland we will hopefullyl still be part of the UK:tiphat:

Angusjim
14-09-2014, 07:01
Super City http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29091042:c2::c2:

martincrabb99
14-09-2014, 09:37
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/14/94b4d4a4653b58bb49541134547b5643.jpg
Super City http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29091042:c2::c2:

Angusjim
21-09-2014, 07:56
Dundee derby today think this will be a close run game Paul Hartley has Dundee fired up and playing decent football

martincrabb99
21-09-2014, 09:46
Brechin City slip up in league one title race and currently lie in fifth place, Martin Crabb a newly recruited supporter said on the Tenerife forum that this is a minor slip in current form and normal service would be resumed as soon as possible. In the meantime Angusjim tried to deflect attention by reference to the Dundee Derby which will be watched closely by the Dundee faithful on both sides....further news reports to follow!

Angusjim
21-09-2014, 09:53
Ah caught out we were doing well yesterday until got player sent off we were up 2-1 then it all went horribly wrong. Speaking about deflecting attention how did the Villa get on yesterday:lol:

martincrabb99
21-09-2014, 10:33
Ah caught out we were doing well yesterday until got player sent off we were up 2-1 then it all went horribly wrong. Speaking about deflecting attention how did the Villa get on yesterday:lol:

Touché!!! The Villians Bubble went pop yesterday and with Man City and Chelsea coming up we have some tough matches. Still early points in the bag are always useful especially after two seasons in the fight against relegation. :-)

Angusjim
27-09-2014, 19:55
We wiz robbed:angry:

martincrabb99
27-09-2014, 19:59
We wiz robbed:angry:

I did notice the final score and you have my deepest sympathy, it could be worse though,

Angusjim
27-09-2014, 20:06
I did notice the final score and you have my deepest sympathy, it could be worse though,

No the penalty decision was a disgrace we were a oor them second half the penalty decision was a shocker so much so I had to go and drink many beers after the game:trink:

Angusjim
04-10-2014, 07:51
Brechin game against Morton must be in doubt today with this incessant rain the pitch does not handle heavy rain well.
Martin who are the mighty Villa gifting their points to this weekend:laugh:

martincrabb99
04-10-2014, 08:56
Brechin game against Morton must be in doubt today with this incessant rain the pitch does not handle heavy rain well.
Martin where are the mighty Villa gifting their points to this weekend:laugh:

Well today the Villa are at home to Man City and last season we beat them at home, if I recall correctly it was 3-2 so today I am going to go for 2-1 as I a forever hopeful! It's all gone dark here so the conditions will be a factor its a teatime kick off. I note that Kilmarnock are third but now that I have defected to Brechin City all those Kilmarnock fans out there will be having a good laugh!
All the Best for today!

Angusjim
04-10-2014, 14:54
Rain aff game ON but I am working as usual:(

Brechin 1 Morton 0 after 11mins:jumping:

Brechin 1 Morton 0 after 11mins:jumping:

2-0 after 33 mins:jumping:

redhornet87
04-10-2014, 16:44
3 1 Brechin

and 3 2 the Dandy Dons :spin:

Angusjim
04-10-2014, 18:57
3 1 Brechin

and 3 2 the Dandy Dons :spin:
Fit like min happy days :jump2::hello:

Angusjim
05-10-2014, 08:26
The Premiership in Scotland looks open this year with Celtic struggling to find form and their signings this year looking pretty ordinary maybe a chance for Dundee Utd or Aberdeen to pinch the league from them

martincrabb99
05-10-2014, 09:35
Did the Dandy Dons win? I quite liked the fact that I am learning quite a bit about Scottish football on this thread. I had to look the nick name up!

Angusjim
05-10-2014, 09:42
Did the Dandy Dons win? I quite liked the fact that I am learning quite a bit about Scottish football on this thread. I had to look the nick name up!
Yes they beat Dundee 3-2 away from home

martincrabb99
05-10-2014, 11:50
So to write on the appropriate thread.....Do Brechin have a 1000 supporters and with me as a new supporter 1001.

Angusjim
05-10-2014, 12:10
So to write on the appropriate thread.....Do Brechin have a 1000 supporters and with me as a new supporter 1001.

Best day I can remember 2001 cup tie against Glasgow Rangers millionaire side we took around 3500 to Ibrox lost 2nil but a great day out with the memory still in my mind of Brechin fans singing "what a ****ey home support" We should have scored in the first minute Roddy Grant right thru keeper to beat but put it past the post me and my best mate ( RIP ) got our photo in the middle of the Daily Record jumping oot oor seats thinking we had scored still have a copy o the photo great day great memories http://www.11v11.com/matches/rangers-v-brechin-city-27-january-2001-4484/

martincrabb99
05-10-2014, 12:19
Best day I can remember 2001 cup tie against Glasgow Rangers millionaire side we took around 3500 to Ibrox lost 2nil but a great day out with the memory still in my mind of Brechin fans singing "what a ****ey home support" We should have scored in the first minute Roddy Grant right thru keeper to beat but put it past the post me and my best mate ( RIP ) got our photo in the middle of the Daily Record jumping oot oor seats thinking we had scored still have a copy o the photo great day great memories http://www.11v11.com/matches/rangers-v-brechin-city-27-january-2001-4484/

The thing which hits me straight away is that Brechin was a team of Scots and I think home made talent should be promoted more in British football.

Angusjim
05-10-2014, 12:28
The thing which hits me straight away is that Brechin was a team of Scots and I think home made talent should be promoted more in British football.

Any of the Rangers players earned more in a week than Brechin's spent in total wages in 6 months a part time team made up of firemen, joiners, school teachers etc etc. Puffer Cairney think he was about 40 years old school teacher in Glasgow strolled thru the game against the prima donna's.

martincrabb99
05-10-2014, 12:42
Any of the Rangers players earned more in a week than Brechin's spent in total wages in 6 months a part time team made up of firemen, joiners, school teachers etc etc. Puffer Cairney think he was about 40 years old school teacher in Glasgow strolled thru the game against the prima donna's.

What a great name ' Puffer Cairney ' great stuff.

Rebelión
05-10-2014, 13:39
Crucial away win for The Buddies yesterday. Long may it continue :)

martincrabb99
05-10-2014, 13:41

Now I'm going to research the Buddies, blimey the Scottish Football Association will be recruiting me as an expert soon[emoji6]

martincrabb99
05-10-2014, 13:43
Now I'm going to research the Buddies, blimey the Scottish Football Association will be recruiting me as an expert soon[emoji6]

St Mirren[emoji3]

Rebelión
05-10-2014, 16:44
St Mirren[emoji3]

Yes. We are famous in Paisley :) See the league Champions from last season lost at home today. Only 7 points behind them !

martincrabb99
05-10-2014, 16:52
Yes. We are famous in Paisley :) See the league Champions from last season lost at home today. Only 7 points behind them !

It seems strange but equally quite refreshing to see a much different start to the season.

Angusjim
05-10-2014, 19:19

Good result but nothing compared to Accies result today

So what can we expect on Saturday against Georgia ? I am very much hoping for a win to start my grandsons Scottish adventure of to a great start we set off at 1.15 train fae Perth he will never have seen or heard anything like the Tartan Army before:scotland::scotland::scotland:

redhornet87
05-10-2014, 21:50
Fit like min happy days :jump2::hello:

Nae Bad min foos yer sel. Celtic beat the day in Hamilton Top o the league fits gan on??

:scotland:

Angusjim
06-10-2014, 07:31
Nae Bad min foos yer sel. Celtic beat the day in Hamilton Top o the league fits gan on??

:scotland:
I am jist braw thanks, think Celtic are going have to dump that Manager or its Hamilton or Aberdeen for the Champion League next year

Angusjim
11-10-2014, 07:15
Well off to with the tartan army todayb with the wee man to see Scotland via Georgia hopefully not another of our epic failures, football not always great but fans and atmosphere are brilliant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su_riEqGomI:scotland::scotland::scotland:: scotland:

martincrabb99
11-10-2014, 07:38
Good luck for today and I hope you enjoy the atmosphere, the game and that you get a good result!

Angusjim
11-10-2014, 11:03
Se ya aff to get the kilt on then aff tae Perth tae get the choo choo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEh_NSnzXBM

martincrabb99
11-10-2014, 21:12
Not emphatic but give me a 1-0 anytime in a major championship qualifier.

Angusjim
12-10-2014, 07:38
Great result but a so so performance should have scored more goals 1st half the wee man enjoyed his day out and at least he saw Scotland wining. but the SFA should hang there head in shame re ticket price that was the main reason stadium was not full and limited concession tickets for the kids
Did anyone see how Brechin got on I cannot find result anywhere:whistle::doh:

martincrabb99
12-10-2014, 07:46
They lost 4-0 to Airdreoneans.........sorry!

Angusjim
12-10-2014, 07:50
They lost 4-0 to Airdreoneans.........sorry!
Sorry but I cannot process what is written here

martincrabb99
12-10-2014, 08:22
I've felt like that for the last three weeks[emoji22] I'm glad the wee man enjoyed the day.....what was the crowd as a matter of interest?

Angusjim
12-10-2014, 08:29
I've felt like that for the last three weeks[emoji22] I'm glad the wee man enjoyed the day.....what was the crowd as a matter of interest?

I would have said around 40,000 a lot of empty seats

Angusjim
14-10-2014, 22:04
Another decent performance although we did get a bit lucky towards the end still a good away point

Medman
15-10-2014, 21:47
Another decent performance although we did get a bit lucky towards the end still a good away point

Another 5 minutes and we would have been beaten, in more ways than one.

Great result though all in all. Keeps us in it and we have still to play Gibraltar. :D

Angusjim
16-10-2014, 11:52
Agree we were flagging towards the end next task to hump the Irish and them two turn coats that play for them. Then if we are true to form draw with Gibraltar:wow:

martincrabb99
16-10-2014, 12:02
Agree we were flagging towards the end next task to hump the Irish and them two turn coats that play for them. Then if we are true to form draw with Gibraltar:wow:

Did you mean......Thump the Irish!

Angusjim
16-10-2014, 12:04
Did you mean......Thump the Irish!
No I meant hump but it means roughly the same thing but it does have a another meaning that I cannot say on a family forum

Angusjim
18-10-2014, 12:03
I believe trialist for Brechin today Derek Riordan could do a great job for Brechin at this level if he gets fit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Riordan

martincrabb99
18-10-2014, 12:07
Certainly a good footballer!

martincrabb99
18-10-2014, 12:31
Are you going today to watch Stranraer and Brechin

Angusjim
18-10-2014, 12:34
Not today too much to do in office but off to Aberdeen tonight see a comedy play at His Majesty Theatre so at least I see a comedy today:)

Angusjim
19-10-2014, 07:12
Not today too much to do in office but off to Aberdeen tonight see a comedy play at His Majesty Theatre so at least I see a comedy today:)

From what I hear I would have seen two comedies if I had went to the game:(

I see the best team in Scotland had a great win this weekend and Celtic also won:wow::laugh:

Angusjim
25-10-2014, 07:46
Aberdeen went top last night with 1-0 win over Motherwell can they make a challenge this year I would like think so but don't think their pool of players is strong enough

The mighty Brechin away to in form Ayr would be very happy with a point depends which Brechin turn up but off to Montrose - Arbroath derby today we have taken a hospitality table will be a lively affair

martincrabb99
25-10-2014, 09:12
I thought Aberdeen went fifth and that the mighty Hamilton were still top....,I'm probably wrong[emoji6]

Angusjim
25-10-2014, 09:16
I thought Aberdeen went fifth and that the mighty Hamilton were still top....,I'm probably wrong[emoji6]

So you spotted my deliberate mistake:doh: good you are paying attention and taking a keen interest in Scottish football :c2:

martincrabb99
25-10-2014, 09:38
So you spotted my deliberate mistake:doh: good you are paying attention and taking a keen interest in Scottish football :c2:

I try and on a good note if it wasn't for this thread I would still be just following the football in England so it is really interesting to get to know a bit more about Scottish football.

Angusjim
25-10-2014, 09:41
I try and on a good note if it wasn't for this thread I would still be just following the football in England so it is really interesting to get to know a bit more about Scottish football.

Yes its a pity that St Mirren fan who originally suggested it does not take part and the Celtic fans are jist no speakin aboot fitba, but they are voting we their feet at Celtic park. Come on there's plenty Scots on here lets here about your club.
Maybe fans of teams in England could adopt a Scottish club to support and get involved.

Any one interested are welcome to come to the Irish Rover on Sunday 9th December to watch the Celtic - Aberdenn game I am hoping to meet with JungleJim & seanocelt as I normally do when I am over, just look for a wee baldy Scotsman we white legs:lol:

Angusjim
26-10-2014, 08:13
Happy days good win yesterday:jump2::jump2:

Isle
26-10-2014, 08:59
I´m german and I´m interested in scottish football. Celtic is my team in Scotland.
Celtic will be scottish champion at the end of the season. The quality of the
spfl is average.

Angusjim
26-10-2014, 09:13
I´m german and I´m interested in scottish football. Celtic is my team in Scotland.
Celtic will be scottish champion at the end of the season. The quality of the
spfl is average.

Welcome Isle you are correct Celtic will probably end up winning the league but they are pretty poor at the moment a fact borne out by their " best fans in world " voting with their feet they are big fish in a very small pond. With regard to quality of the league its not great but its good to see teams like Hamilton and Dundee Utd bringing through home grown talent and putting then in the 1st team its the way forward

Angusjim
14-11-2014, 22:48
1-0 tae the Scotland great goal Maloney

Angusjim
15-11-2014, 12:43
Its the biggest Derby in Scotland today Brechin via Farfar come on the City get intae them

Angusjim
16-11-2014, 09:04
Its the biggest Derby in Scotland today Brechin via Farfar come on the City get intae them

3-3 we wiz robbed

Angusjim
23-11-2014, 10:14
1-1 we wiz robbed again

martincrabb99
23-11-2014, 10:28
1-1 we wiz robbed again

It could be worse you could be watching my team on Monday night at home against Southampton!

Angusjim
23-11-2014, 10:30
It could be worse you could be watching my team on Monday night at home against Southampton!

Yes that's true Martin but that's two weeks on the trot we have been by far the better team and picked up only one point eachtime we need a goalscorer and a decent centre half

martincrabb99
23-11-2014, 10:32
Yes that's true Martin but that's two weeks on the trot we have been by far the better team and picked up only one point eachtime we need a goalscorer and a decent centre half

Frustrating but all things considered it could be worse! Tenerife drew 0-0 at home against Mallorca yesterday!

Angusjim
23-11-2014, 10:39
Frustrating but all things considered it could be worse! Tenerife drew 0-0 at home against Mallorca yesterday!
I have nae interest in diddy teams like Tenerife I only follow the BIG teams like the mighty Brechin City:laugh::c2:

Angusjim
29-11-2014, 09:25
Scottish cup today biggest game by a mile Annan via the mighty Brechin City will be tough but if city score early doors I see us winning 3 or 4 - 1:c2::doh:

martincrabb99
29-11-2014, 09:53
Scottish cup today biggest game by a mile Annan via the mighty Brechin City will be tough but if city score early doors I see us winning 3 or 4 - 1:c2::doh:

Come on Brechin!!

Angusjim
29-11-2014, 14:57
BIG clubs and the SFA take note at least the wee clubs are trying to encourage fans young and old back to football see below ticket prices for Brechins cup tie today

"Both clubs have agreed on admission prices and are delighted to keep tickets as affordable as possible, with Adults £10 and Concessions £5."

We wiz robbed again:doh:

Angusjim
30-11-2014, 09:05
Thank god for Greenock Morton & manager Jim Duffy who is useless we had to put up with him at Brechin for a while few yerars ago beaten by non league Spartons, takes the heat off the rest of us in the replays:crylaughing::doh:

Angusjim
04-12-2014, 13:04
Alloa 3 Rangers 2 Rangers lost a 2-nil lead and lose out to the MIGHTY Alloa:c2::c2::spin::laugh:

Angusjim
07-12-2014, 13:55
We wiz robbed again our defence is mince:(

Ecky Thump
07-12-2014, 14:02

How much would it cost to buy a couple of good defence players or is it the way that the defence is being made play?

Angusjim
07-12-2014, 14:04
How much would it cost to buy a couple of good defence players or is it the way that the defence is being made play?

We need a nae nonsense center half, too many ballet dancers

So whit aboot the Gers a struggle yesterday to overcome another of the big names of Scottish football the Blue Brazil if they had the cash i am positive super Ally would hae been binned by now

martincrabb99
07-12-2014, 14:37

Watch the Villa today and see how it's done!

Angusjim
07-12-2014, 14:38
Watch the Villa today and see how it's done!

Is it on Sky today ?

martincrabb99
07-12-2014, 14:39

Your fifth but need a couple of wins back to back to consolidate your position in the league

Angusjim
07-12-2014, 14:41
Your fifth but need a couple of wins back to back to consolidate your position in the league

Were very decent going forward but every week is the same we give away easy goals

martincrabb99
07-12-2014, 14:50
Is it on Sky today ?

Sky sports1 a real treat for you!

Angusjim
07-12-2014, 14:51
Sky sports1 a real treat for you!
I will catch second half working till 5.00pm today

Angusjim
09-12-2014, 22:51
4-2 to the city next round Falkirk away

Angusjim
13-12-2014, 20:11
Yet again we throw away a lead and conceed an injury time goal I am nae happy morton 2 - brechin 2:(

Ecky Thump
13-12-2014, 23:32
Yet again we throw away a lead and conceed an injury time goal I am nae happy morton 2 - brechin 2:(

We're you robbed?.......Again!!:p

Angusjim
14-12-2014, 08:05
We're you robbed?.......Again!!:p

We wiz robbed and there is no one sicker than the Morton fans who were hoping to get beat so Duffy would get the bullet

Angusjim
20-12-2014, 11:54
A very good loan deal for Brechin this guy from Dundee is very highly rated Martin get Villa to look at him now one for for the future:tiphat:

"Dundee striker Craig Wighton joins Brechin City on loan

Highly-rated Dundee striker Craig Wighton has joined Scottish League One outfit Brechin City on loan.
The 17-year-old has already made seven first-team appearances for the Scottish Premiership outfit this term.
But Dundee manager Paul Hartley thinks he will benefit from more starts.
"This will stand him in good stead, it will be great experience for him and he needs to go get experience of first-team football," Hartley told his club website.
"He will come back a better player.
"It will do him the world of good at this point in his development to get more first-team experience."
Wighton, a product of the Dens Park youth system, broke into the first-team squad last season as they headed for the title and promotion.
The Scotland Under-17 cap has scored one senior goal this season, taking his total for Dundee to three as he"

martincrabb99
20-12-2014, 21:44
Brechin storm to a 2-0 win and since gaining the support of Mystic Mart are going from strength to strength. Staunch supporter Angusjim said.......

Angusjim
21-12-2014, 09:07
Thanks for your support Mystic we really appreciate it:jump2:

Dundee Utd 2 - Celtic 0 after 78 mins

Thanks for your support Mystic we really appreciate it:jump2:

Dundee Utd 2 - Celtic 0 after 78 mins

Dundee Utd 2 Celtic 1 good win for utd

Angusjim
27-12-2014, 11:49
Brechin game off frozen pitch

Angusjim
28-12-2014, 09:04
A new low for Rangers humped 4-0 fae the Hibees and 4-0 flattered Rangers

Ecky Thump
28-12-2014, 12:41
Brechin game off frozen pitch

Wimps........"oh Mummy it's too cold to play outside".:laugh:

Angusjim
28-12-2014, 13:23
Wimps........"oh Mummy it's too cold to play outside".:laugh:

Yea spot on Ecky time was it would have been "get oot there we yer short sleeved sark on" and stop whining now they want to wear long sleeves & gloves in November:lol:

Angusjim
05-01-2015, 18:41
Happy days Brechin 2 Farfar 0 who are yea

Angusjim
10-01-2015, 22:57
Happy days Brechin 2 Ayr 1 and Farfar got humped 4-2:lol::wave:

Ecky Thump
10-01-2015, 23:02

Ayr today FarFar tomorrow.....it sounds like a proverb.:lol:

martincrabb99
10-01-2015, 23:12

What are you now fourth or fifth?

marbro8
11-01-2015, 00:28
What are you now fourth or fifth?they are 4th with 31 points and a game in hand over the leaders stranraer :wink:

Ecky Thump
11-01-2015, 00:37
they are 4th with 31 points and a game in hand over the leaders stranraer :wink:

And it took a Englishman to tell them that!:laugh:

marbro8
11-01-2015, 00:43
And it took a Englishman to tell them that!:laugh:football is football mate wherever you are from:wink:, and don't forget my great grandad was from perthshire:wink:

Angusjim
11-01-2015, 09:32

Enjoy :jump2::jump2::jump2:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/brechin-city

they are 4th with 31 points and a game in hand over the leaders stranraer :wink:

We play them this Saturday at their ground, a draw would be a very good result for us

Can the Dons win the league my heart says yes but my head says no but Celtic will have improve to make certain maybe they will come back refreshed after their winter break playing games in Gran Canaria :whistle:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/aberdeen

Angusjim
01-03-2015, 08:39

3rd :jump2::jump2::jump2::jump2::jump2::jump2::jump2:: jump2::jump2::jump2::jump2:

martincrabb99
01-03-2015, 10:29
We need to sign some Brechin Players and it's nice to have you back.....oh by the way any comment about Italy?

redhornet87
04-03-2015, 22:59
anyone know the whereabouts of the dandies, apparently winter training on the reef this week.

Andy0210
04-03-2015, 23:59
Training at T3 Sports Centre in La Caleta every day, not sure about tomorrow though as tonight is their night out in Las Americas, shame you didn´t post this earlier as the entire team and management called in to the Cobra Bar in San Eugenio about 21.30 for drinks before they hit town.
The Cobra bar is owned and run by Aberdonians.

Angusjim
07-03-2015, 08:20
Now one point a heid o Farfar in third place we are playing really well just not scoring the goals we murdered Dunfermline midweek and only got 1-1 draw,but I fear playing 5 games in 15 days in begininng to take its toll on a part time team cannot see any thing other than Morton who are a fulltime side winning the league but hopefully we can get a play off spot

Angusjim
21-03-2015, 08:53
Derby game today against Farfar cannot go as I have loads and loads to do before I leave on Monday. Come on the City we could go top if we win this one and our game in hand on Tuesday but our small squad is creaking now and I fear we may not get any points out of these games:pray:

martincrabb99
21-03-2015, 11:19
Derby game today against Farfar cannot go as I have loads and loads to do before I leave on Monday. Come on the City we could go top if we win this one and our game in hand on Tuesday but our small squad is creaking now and I fear we may not get any points out of these games:pray:

I think a home win or at least a draw for Brechin today

Angusjim
22-03-2015, 07:41
I think a home win or at least a draw for Brechin today

I believe the 3-2 loss flattered us we were hopeless:(

martincrabb99
22-03-2015, 10:30
I believe the 3-2 loss flattered us we were hopeless:(

You predicted well..should have had a bet! I know it's hard to bet against your own side though.....have a great holiday[emoji6]

Angusjim
04-04-2015, 07:41
We are down at Morton today the Champions elect, on one hand I hope we pump them as their supporters are arrogant ****s on the forums but on the other hand it would perhaps help Forfar win the league think I would settle for a draw

Ecky Thump
04-04-2015, 11:55
We are down at Morton today the Champions elect, on one hand I hope we pump them as their supporters are arrogant ****s on the forums but on the other hand it would perhaps help Forfar win the league think I would settle for a draw

With that news that your crowd will be rampaging in Greenock today, I think I'll take the wife shopping to Ayr.:D

Angusjim
04-04-2015, 12:03
With that news that your crowd will be rampaging in Greenock today, I think I'll take the wife shopping to Ayr.:D

Yea probably best you don't take Carol she will probably be recognised and would be mobbed by her fans:whistle::laugh: anyway shop lifting will be easier in Ayr:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
04-04-2015, 12:33

You ....and shopping:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:

Ecky Thump
04-04-2015, 12:39
You ....and shopping:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:

I've found that if I let Carol go shopping on her own that a supermarket trolly costs more per mile than my car!:cry:

Angusjim
04-04-2015, 19:26
Tear stained Morton 0 the City 2 happy days:c2::c2::c2:

martincrabb99
04-04-2015, 20:36
Tear stained Morton 0 the City 2 happy days:c2::c2::c2:

Top result......well done Brechin!

Angusjim
12-04-2015, 06:50
We are hanging in for the playoffs 3 games to go 6 points ahead we are playing Ok but really need a goal scorer. To make the playoffs would be a major achievement for a wee team from a town with the population of 7000

martincrabb99
12-04-2015, 07:10
We are hanging in for the playoffs 3 games to go 6 points ahead we are playing Ok but really need a goal scorer. To make the playoffs would be a major achievement for a wee team from a town with the population of 7000

It certainly would be and good luck it would be nice to see your team in with a chance of promotion

Angusjim
18-04-2015, 12:28
City have full time Dunfermline today at home today a point will ensure playoff's for us :pray:
Oh and Celtic are still top of the Premier League and look like wining it at a canter nae real surprise there:tiphat:

timmylish
18-04-2015, 22:16
Oh and Celtic are still top of the Premier League and look like wining it at a canter nae real surprise there.

Beyjesus. Fur you that,s almost a compliment, thru' clenched teeth no doubt!

Angusjim
19-04-2015, 06:27
Oh and Celtic are still top of the Premier League and look like wining it at a canter nae real surprise there.

Beyjesus. Fur you that,s almost a compliment, thru' clenched teeth no doubt!

Not a compliment more of a fact:laugh: unlike the fact I wrote about Brechin they are still not in play offs I miss counted:shy:

Tuechters 3 Toonsers 2 in Scottish Cup Semi Final:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

timmylish
20-04-2015, 19:36
Not a compliment more of a fact:laugh: unlike the fact I wrote about Brechin they are still not in play offs I miss counted:shy:

Tuechters 3 Toonsers 2 in Scottish Cup Semi Final:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

We,ve got to give it to the auld 'Establishment' ensuring that every step is taken to disadvantage the Tims. Having said that as Jock said many many times, in my company, we know that we have to accept that the refs are against Celtic so make sure you (the team) score so many goals they cannot defeat us. Unfortunately too few playing in the current Celtic team understand this. Our newish manager certainly learned something new yesterday hence the reason some very fine Celtic teams, over the years, failed to achieved a treble. Still on for the real earner anyway!

Angusjim
21-04-2015, 06:38
We,ve got to give it to the auld 'Establishment' ensuring that every step is taken to disadvantage the Tims. Having said that as Jock said many many times, in my company, we know that we have to accept that the refs are against Celtic so make sure you (the team) score so many goals they cannot defeat us. Unfortunately too few playing in the current Celtic team understand this. Our newish manager certainly learned something new yesterday hence the reason some very fine Celtic teams, over the years, failed to achieved a treble. Still on for the real earner anyway!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz

Ecky Thump
21-04-2015, 08:06
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz

I get the feeling jim that you are bored with the same old "Chip on the Shoulder" story.;)

timmylish
21-04-2015, 12:10
I get the feeling jim that you are bored with the same old "Chip on the Shoulder" story.;)

What a completely stupid reply when retort when, even the SFA are admitting that not only did the ref get it wrong, his 'assistant', 5 mtrs. away said it the player on the head and the player in question has now admitted his part in it. Under present rules and their interpretation there is a precedent for the game to be replayed from the moment a penalty kick was taken, until the conclusion of the game. That would get it right up you all!
Hope you both have a lovely day now.

Ecky Thump
21-04-2015, 13:12
What a completely stupid reply when retort when, even the SFA are admitting that not only did the ref get it wrong, his 'assistant', 5 mtrs. away said it the player on the head and the player in question has now admitted his part in it. Under present rules and their interpretation there is a precede nt for the game to be replayed from the moment a penalty kick was taken, until the conclusion of the game. That would get it right up you all!

And what a childish response from you, your previous post shows that you feel that both historically and now that referees in general (not on one occasion) are against giving Celtic a fair game, which in all honestly, is a load of old "codswallop".

As for having a "nice day", thank you...as yet again, its a lovely day here in Scotland.:)

Angusjim
21-04-2015, 13:33
What a completely stupid reply when retort when, even the SFA are admitting that not only did the ref get it wrong, his 'assistant', 5 mtrs. away said it the player on the head and the player in question has now admitted his part in it. Under present rules and their interpretation there is a precedent for the game to be replayed from the moment a penalty kick was taken, until the conclusion of the game. That would get it right up you all!

Football season will last quite a time if they are going to repay games based on referees mistakes:laugh:. Celtic had almost 100 mins to sort out that blunder and could not, maybe Ronny buoy should be asking his superstars why that was.

Hope you also have a nice day:tiphat:

Ecky Thump
21-04-2015, 13:37
Football season will last quite a time if they are going to repay games based on referees mistakes:laugh:. Celtic had almost 100 mins to sort out that blunder and could not, maybe Ronny buoy should be asking his superstars why that was.

Hope you also have a nice day:tiphat:

And you Jim, enjoy your day in the sunshine, I'm off to the allotment to plant some seed potatoes, so that I can make chips.:yum:

Angusjim
23-04-2015, 10:59
Well done to Celtic last night a good away victory at Dundee:tiphat:

Angusjim
25-04-2015, 11:21

So i miss coonted last week but this week I am sure that one point will be enough for the pay off's:pray::c2:

[QUOTE=Angusjim;461676][QUOTE=Angusjim;460078]Not a compliment more of a fact:laugh: unlike the fact I wrote about Brechin they are still not in play offs I miss counted:shy:

So i miss coonted last week but this week I am sure that one point will be enough for the pay off's:pray::c2:

HAPPY DAY 2-2:c2::c2::c2:

Angusjim
02-05-2015, 07:04
We will find out today who we get in the Play offs. Forfar could clinch the title if results go their way.
Finally last night Celtic pumped Dundee 5-0 and good be crowned champions this weekend

Angusjim
23-05-2015, 06:51
Well not a great end to the season we lost out in the play off now we have lost our manager & top goal scorer:(

Angusjim
31-05-2015, 07:53
Big day today for Rangers down 3-1 with second leg away to Motherwell.

Rangers got humped 3-0 so at least another year in the Championship

Angusjim
13-06-2015, 07:22
Biggest news:eek: in Scottish football this week Darren Dods named new Brechin City manager good luck Darren get into them Bridie munchers:jumping::c2:

Angusjim
05-07-2015, 08:47
Even at the low level of football that Brechin play at the players are just money grabbers with no loyalty. Ex Hearts player Calum Tapping who we signed last year on a one season deal, played a couple of games then out for the rest of the season Brechin paid for his op then nursed him back to playing again for a couple of games at the end of the season. Mr Tapping states during the season he will repay Brechin by signing on again this year but has now changed his mind and is off on freedom of contract. Tapping you are a lying two faced **** and here's hoping you get what you deserve this season you moron.

Angusjim
09-08-2015, 08:24
RIP Brechin City humped 6-1 fae the Pars:(

TOTO 99
09-08-2015, 09:41
RIP Brechin City humped 6-1 fae the Pars:(

God, I hope you didn't go?......

Not a convincing win for your other team either. I hope things improve...a lot..:fryingpan:

Angusjim
09-08-2015, 09:49
God, I hope you didn't go?......

Not a convincing win for your other team either. I hope things improve...a lot..:fryingpan:

No I did not go to much work to do before my hols:crazy:

Angusjim
29-08-2015, 12:25
For ah you Scots biding in Tenerife a guid bit o Scottish fitba banter every Saturday lunchtime http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0680h5w

Angusjim
30-08-2015, 07:26
Our worst start to a season for a lot of years 4 games 4 defeats and even worse we are pish not even a hard luck story I fear Mr Dodd's jecket is on shoogly peg already:(:(

Medman
31-08-2015, 22:24
Our worst start to a season for a lot of years 4 games 4 defeats and even worse we are pish not even a hard luck story I fear Mr Dodd's jecket is on shoogly peg already:(:(

On the peg next to Mr Locke's ⚽️����

Angusjim
04-09-2015, 15:17
Well thats me off home to get ready off to pub for the match at 5.00pm I go to watch this with no other expectation than we will as usual struggle against someone we are expected to beat, but hey its Scotland its what we do best :scotland::scotland::scotland::scotland::scotland: :scotland::scotland::scotland:

marbro8
04-09-2015, 20:49
Well thats me off home to get ready off to pub for the match at 5.00pm I go to watch this with no other expectation than we will as usual struggle against someone we are expected to beat, but hey its Scotland its what we do best :scotland::scotland::scotland::scotland::scotland: :scotland::scotland::scotland:very poor performance AJ:(

Malteser Monkey
04-09-2015, 21:27
Can we open a Welsh Football Team thread now:whistle:

marbro8
04-09-2015, 21:34
Can we open a Welsh Football Team thread now:whistle:they are performing better than they have for years so why not:wink2:

Malteser Monkey
04-09-2015, 21:39
they are performing better than they have for years so why not:wink2:

But I know Jack ...... to back up any Remarks - Well Rugby tomorrow and Footie Sunday:tiphat:

Angusjim
05-09-2015, 07:13
very poor performance AJ:(

Marbro we were PISH you could have written the script for this the next chapter we beat Germany on Monday or at least a draw we do it over and over again, but hey today is another day and we are off to Glasgow today to the Theatre Royal to see a play All My Sons then a nice Italian meal and home

Angusjim
06-09-2015, 07:36

mak that 5 games 5 defeats:(:(

Angusjim
07-09-2015, 20:35
Scotland 2 Germany 2 at halftime the dream is still alive:c2::wave:

Scotland 2 Germany 2 at halftime the dream is still alive:c2::wave:

Jist no guid enough:(:c2:

Angusjim
12-09-2015, 10:31
Local derby today I have a feeling we are going to get humped by Farfar:(:redcard:

Ricman
12-09-2015, 11:24
Cant remember where, possibly Bluemoon forum, but yesterday I saw a video of De Stefanos final farewell match in Madrid in 1967 against Celtic, who had been chosen by the great man himself.

Madrid were dead keen to win this match as Celtic had " stolen " their very own Cup in May.

However they lost 1 - 0 and the outstanding player on the field by far was Jinky even amongst the Superstars.

After the match DS was having photos with his former World Class colleagues like Gento & Puskas but apparently stopped this so Jinky could join them as he said he was up there in their class.

Angusjim
13-09-2015, 07:28
Mak that 6 out 6 we are totally pish Dodds must go NOW

Angusjim
14-09-2015, 13:25
Well done the Dons:c2::c2::c2: maybe they will push Celtic a bit more this year ??

Angusjim
19-09-2015, 21:28
Well there you go our first thee points happy days:c2::c2:

Angusjim
27-09-2015, 12:38
Well there you go our first thee points happy days:c2::c2:

Now two wins on the Trot Dodds must stay I always said he would get it right:whistle::whistle:

TOTO 99
27-09-2015, 12:41
Now two wins on the Trot Dodds must stay I always said he would get it right:whistle::whistle:

If you ask nicely Admin might remove post 192......:laugh:

Angusjim
27-09-2015, 12:44
If you ask nicely Admin might remove post 192......:laugh:

Admin ? no you got me there:laugh::tiphat:

Angusjim
10-10-2015, 09:38
Great to see Micheal O'Neil doing so well it was the mighty Brechin City that gave him his chance in Management:c2::c2:

Susief23
10-10-2015, 22:45
Scotland has finally got their independence haha [emoji1]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/10/ec7858c0f968fbcb575eb23dc2508e16.jpg

Angusjim
11-10-2015, 06:59
Scotland has finally got their independence haha [emoji1]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/10/ec7858c0f968fbcb575eb23dc2508e16.jpg

So I get the bit about Wales /England/Northern Ireland but what has Ireland got to do with UK:c2::lol: Up here we are well used to the disappointed so its just another epic failure kind of like being a Blackburn supporter I suppose:hello:

Susief23
11-10-2015, 08:31
So I get the bit about Wales /England/Northern Ireland but what has Ireland got to do with UK:c2::lol: Up here we are well used to the disappointed so its just another epic failure kind of like being a Blackburn supporter I suppose:hello:

Haha got ya! I love being a Blackburn fan, that's why I renew my ST every year. We've had ups and downs but we're getting back to good times.

Medman
11-10-2015, 09:15

Can you now do one for the rugby please .. ?

Susief23
11-10-2015, 09:23
Can you now do one for the rugby please .. ?

Not really into rugby but maybe we could just swap it around, England & Wales out, Scotland into next stage?

Angusjim
24-10-2015, 11:53
Celtic in Europe:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Angusjim
31-10-2015, 18:09
City 1 - Farfar 0 get it right up Cambell:jump2::jump2::cheers2:

Angusjim
07-11-2015, 11:42
Going up to see City today they are playing the " Honest Men" today if the game is still on its fair pishin doon and is forecast to be on ah day:(

TOTO 99
07-11-2015, 12:09
Going up to see City today they are playing the " Honest Men" today if the game is still on its fair pishin doon and is forecast to be on ah day:(

Serious question....Would they really call it off because of rain?

Angusjim
07-11-2015, 12:13
Serious question....Would they really call it off because of rain?

Glebe park has and has had drainage problems for years although a lot better now it has been pishin doon non stop for almost 16 hours now and there is another 4 hours before the game. But no word of any pitch inspection so it seems all is OK

TOTO 99
07-11-2015, 12:15
Glebe park has and has had drainage problems for years although a lot better now it has been pishin doon non stop for almost 16 hours now and there is another 4 hours before the game. But no word of any pitch inspection so it seems all is OK

On the plus side....You're pint will keep filling itself up...:laugh:

Angusjim
07-11-2015, 23:17
Bottom league ( us) 1 top oh the league (them) 1 good day for us:c2::c2:

Angusjim
15-11-2015, 08:22
We got humped yesterday 3-0 another bad day a LONG season ahead I fear:(

Angusjim
21-11-2015, 12:22
We need to win today against the mighty Stenhousemuir the home of the now defunct McCowans Highland Toffee

Angusjim
22-11-2015, 08:08
Beat again 2-1 I fear relegation loomimg

LindaD
23-11-2015, 01:41
We need to win today against the mighty Stenhousemuir the home of the now defunct McCowans Highland Toffee

Yi mean coo toffee Angusjim? :whistle: Oh, and sorry to hear your team got beat - again rolleyes2:

Angusjim
28-11-2015, 09:06
Scottish cup tie today for the City against Airdrie although they are also pish I forecast an defeat for us:(

Angusjim
28-11-2015, 22:21
Scottish cup tie today for the City against Airdrie although they are also pish I forecast an defeat for us:(

As forecast:(

LindaD
29-11-2015, 00:03
As forecast:(

Och ti hell Angusjim, whits gawn on wi yir team. :sorry:

Angusjim
29-11-2015, 07:47
Och ti hell Angusjim, whits gawn on wi yir team. :sorry:

Well all its very technical but to put it into a simple term they are PISH

Angusjim
20-12-2015, 08:43
We are aff the bottom oh the league good 2-0 in yesterday:c2::c2:

Angusjim
04-02-2016, 07:30
Ronny MUST stay headlines in the Press and Journal:lol::lol::hello:

Angusjim
06-02-2016, 12:45
Big weekend for Celtic can they beat the mighty East Kilbride come on Ronny don't let us down, go for a ha-trick of wonderful results your the man Pie & Bovril need you:c2::bowdown:

Angusjim
11-12-2016, 15:36
Brechin City were daen braw at the start oh the season but have now lost 5 on the trot I now ken how Marbro feels watching walsall:c2::c2:

Angusjim
18-12-2016, 08:18
Back to winning ways good 2-0 win we currently only have 12 fit players great effort yesterday:c2::c2:

Angusjim
24-12-2016, 08:36
Away to Alloa today 1.00pm kick off still horrendous injury list not even enough fit players to fill the bench, but still fancy us to get a point we are only one point ahead of Alloa

Angusjim
26-12-2016, 08:44
Happy days three points but another injury after 3 mins of the game starting I fear we will not have enough players to get a team out shortly,

Angusjim
30-12-2016, 11:35
We entertain the Blue Toon on the 2nd January anybody else from the forum going to the game:crazy:

Angusjim
31-12-2016, 07:47
We entertain the Blue Toon on the 2nd January anybody else from the forum going to the game:crazy:

Meant to say there will be free pre match drinks:laugh:

Angusjim
02-01-2017, 09:09
My son is the designated driver today happy days

Angusjim
05-01-2017, 22:13
we were absalute crap but the beer was great:crying2::trink:

Angusjim
07-01-2017, 08:47
Liam Watt signs for Brechin, he had an impressive loan period for us last year, great signing a bit of good news after a few weeks of bad news on injuries:)

Angusjim
04-02-2017, 10:37
Our horrendous injury list is now clearing up and hopefully we can kick on again with 3points at home today:pray:

melm
04-02-2017, 21:38
:woo::heyhey::scotland:Never mind the fitba what about the rugby results. Didn't we do well.:tiphat:

Angusjim
04-02-2017, 21:48
:woo::heyhey::scotland:Never mind the fitba what about the rugby results. Didn't we do well.:tiphat:

how many players were actually Scottish :dontknow:

melm
05-02-2017, 10:44
how many players were actually Scottish :dontknow:

It's the result that's important.

Angusjim
18-02-2017, 07:46
City away to East Fife today I was invited to hospitality but I had already committed to going to Edinburgh to see a play. Unless you are Scottish ( or from Yorkshire ) you cannot understand how much pain this causes me to miss out on free food and drink :laugh: Injuries have mostly cleared up so hopefully we may take all 3 points today but a point would be acceptable

redhornet87
01-04-2017, 21:18
Result of the week even if Celtic win the league tomorrow Dundee 0 Aberdeen 7 (Seven) C.O.Y.R. and a Considine Hat-trick.

Oh and city where robbed again 2-0 v Liviy

Angusjim
20-05-2017, 22:03
What a night we won the play-off final and are in the Championship next year UNBELIEVABLE smallest club in the Scottish league's happy days :trink:

What a night we won the play-off final and are in the Championship next year UNBELIEVABLE smallest club in the Scottish league's happy days :trink:

My heid hurt today:laugh::c2::c2:

Ecky Thump
21-05-2017, 21:53
What a night,
My heid hurt today:laugh::c2::c2:

Who did you find to buy you a drink!! :scotland:

Angusjim
22-05-2017, 06:30
Who did you find to buy you a drink!! :scotland:

I was buying most of the night :whistle:

Ecky Thump
22-05-2017, 08:50
I was buying most of the night :whistle:

Oh dear, that's terrible, no one would talk to you or buy you a drink in the bar. :D

Angusjim
22-05-2017, 10:09
Oh dear, that's terrible, no one would talk to you or buy you a drink in the bar. :D

No there were 3 of us I am well known locally for generosity:laugh: