PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Job or apprenticeship wanted in a kitchen

celine
18-08-2014, 11:15
My son has been in Los Cristianos almost a year as a fully employed waiter/barman.
He now seeks a job in a kitchen learning to cook, He has some experience under the belt.
If there are any opportunities that you know whereby he can learn "on the job" in a kitchen along side a chef you will find he is extremely smart reliable and a very hard worker. He is willing to try out on a trial basis ,
He can provide excellent references and his hours are as flexible as they need to be.
also any colleges that you could point me to I would be very grateful

KirstyJay
18-08-2014, 18:20
Your son sounds like he is willing to get up off his backside and do something proactive with his life. Good on him. If I hear of anything I will certainly let you know. What areas would he be looking at? I know a chef that may be able to help. I will ask him if he knows of anything.

DragonPaul
19-08-2014, 07:38
we own a restaurant in los cristianos. we have a vacancy for such a person. if you would like to pm me a contact number then we can get things moving.

Niallr354
30-08-2014, 14:55
Hi KirstyJay I am 21 and serious about getting a job in tenerife, Im still at home,struggling along in a job I hate.! I want to work abroad and learn new skills and things, new culture etc my question is, can you help me find work when I arrive hopefully at the beginning of jan 2015?? I am willing to do any type of work once it keeps me afloat with a living any help would be greatly appreciated!!! regards Niall