PDA

View Full Version : Other Look out for this guy begging for money in Callao Salvaje

sunspot
18-08-2014, 15:52
Anyone from Callao, look out for an old grey Corsa with a noisy exhaust who is stopping people in the street asking for money and getting very nasty when refused, this guy who is around 50 also is knocking on doors asking the same, just about fed up with these low lifes this month

lesbroz
18-08-2014, 17:17
Thanks for the heads up Chris.

deepdivejunkie
18-08-2014, 18:15
I know what I'd tell him to do... and if he has a problem with it, then bring it on!!

sunspot
18-08-2014, 18:46
Hes going for people he suspects are on holiday and these people feel very frightened by his threats , also theres been alot of breakins in San eugenio alto, one villa was robbed last Sunday and again this Sunday, not through any fault of thier own, these swines come in when your in the villa BUT he made a big mistake yesterday because they caught him and managed to hold him there until the police arrived, again lots of threats made to the holiday makers and also injuries, trouble is they dont want to stay there now, i dont blame them, not sure how long the scumbag will be kept in custody for and now they are worried he might carry out these threats

warbey
18-08-2014, 21:12

Anyone willing to "Fix" His Car....?

Threats are cheap, but He needs a Getaway Maybe.......

A Nice Policeman could/should check His Documents etc.....

kingbaker
18-08-2014, 21:15
Ye could introduce him to macdonald5 's dentist .......dat'll sort 'im out!! :D:p

On a more serious note, do people not have alarms, cameras
personal attack buttons etc?

sunspot
18-08-2014, 21:50
Apparently this has been going on for a while and someone took reg. 2122 CNT , dont look like the police can do anyhting or they would have kicked his butt by now

TenerifeTeddy
18-08-2014, 22:30
The person related to this car was previously reported on here and FB many times, for calling at houses/apartments all across the S & SW of Tenerife and asking for €20 for petrol as he had supposedly run out. Sounds like he has got much nastier

macdonald5
18-08-2014, 22:33
Ye could introduce him to macdonald5 's dentist .......dat'll sort 'im out!! :D:p

On a more serious note, do people not have alarms, cameras
personal attack buttons etc?

Or me (mac5) AND my dentist !! What a formidable pair !!
Sounds all a bit undesirable though x

Andy0210
18-08-2014, 23:10
This has been going on now for about a couple of years, asks for 20€ for petrol to get him home / work / hospital, can´t believe that nobody has sorted him out by now, his car reg and description been doing the rounds on Facebook groups for ages now.

liteace
19-08-2014, 01:16
Apparently this has been going on for a while and someone took reg. 2122 CNT , dont look like the police can do anyhting or they would have kicked his butt by now

Looks like the sort of person that should have an "U" added to his reg ! :lol:

princessmonika
19-08-2014, 07:38
is he brittish or????????

robtec57
19-08-2014, 14:47
someone in san isidro doing the same but it is a female

warbey
19-08-2014, 19:20
If He is that Infamous, Self Defence would be an Open and Shut...?

marbro8
19-08-2014, 19:26
If He is that Infamous, Self Defence would be an Open and Shut...?by the sounds of him he probably wouldn't pick on a big bloke, so let's hope he picks on a little one that can look after himself,then it's just a question of dragging him over a wall onto some waste ground,beating to death with a large stone then driving off in his car to be burnt out,and hopefully no one will miss him,not that i have thought it out like:D

kingbaker
19-08-2014, 20:20
Like I said earlier, do people not have alarms, cameras and personal attack alarms etc?:confused::confused:

kingbaker
19-08-2014, 20:22
If He is that Infamous, Self Defence would be an Open and Shut...?

Dont think so Warbs.....minimum force rules probs apply!!:p

warbey
19-08-2014, 20:43
by the sounds of him he probably wouldn't pick on a big bloke, so let's hope he picks on a little one that can look after himself,then it's just a question of dragging him over a wall onto some waste ground,beating to death with a large stone then driving off in his car to be burnt out,and hopefully no one will miss him,not that i have thought it out like:D

No Mate, If You thought it out He would still be in the Car...?

Heck wot am I saying.....................

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Dont think so Warbs.....minimum force rules probs apply!!:p

So it wouldn't be a 6ft 12ins Wrestler then.?

Seriously though, as He is so well Known, How on earth does He get away with it.?

I think it's advisable to consider getting a Dog if You are alone at times Day or Night.

There's no shortage and one could be better than an Insurance Policy when People like this are around.
I will wager He does NOT like Dogs.......

marbro8
19-08-2014, 21:19
[QUOTE=warbey;392772]No Mate, If You thought it out He would still be in the Car...?

Heck wot am I saying.....................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lo l:.........

Margaretta
30-08-2014, 12:55
Parked in La Caleta car park and approached by a tall hippy who emerged from a caravan as we got out. Rude and aggressive when we refused him money. We were worried about leaving the car there.

seal420
02-09-2014, 09:57
If it is the same person I'm thinking of, they let him out. But he was caught again breaking in to property in Palm Mar and is up in Tenerife 2. Apparently he has been arrested 50-60 times but keeps getting released. Is/was a gymnast but now does free running.