PDA

View Full Version : las americas xmas

newbydee
20-08-2014, 20:43
:hello:
this is the first time i have posted on here so hope i have the correct place etc

having been to las americas several times now i would like to try xmas there..
just want to check out what is open and available for a meal on xmas day ....some places ? none ? before i book and that im not going to regret it
thanks for reading advice appreciated

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

just found some old threads ....looks like i wont starve :) so booking for xmas now

LUCKY
20-08-2014, 21:38
:hello:
this is the first time i have posted on here so hope i have the correct place etc

having been to las americas several times now i would like to try xmas there..
just want to check out what is open and available for a meal on xmas day ....some places ? none ? before i book and that im not going to regret it
thanks for reading advice appreciated

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

just found some old threads ....looks like i wont starve :) so booking for xmas now

:welcome: Merry Xmas from me, Hope you have a wonderfull time :flatcap:

marbro8
20-08-2014, 22:48
if you have already looked then you will know that tenerife NEVER shuts down, and there are so many places open 365 days of the year,i just wish my wife would abandon the english xmas here in the uk for the xmas in tenerife,but she is to family orientated:dontknow:

newbydee
21-08-2014, 21:07
i have cooked and done traditional xmas in uk for toooo long ....family all grown too many of us to congregate in one home now so

my turn now to do what i have always wanted xmas in the sun ...no cooking ...no stress....

hope your turn comes :goodluck:

essexeddie
25-08-2014, 18:39
Our turn next year.

martincrabb99
26-08-2014, 07:48
Our turn next year.

Would love to spend Christmas in Tenerife, we are in Switzerland this Year. brrrrr!