PDA

View Full Version : Football Tenerife Forum Fantasy Football League Tables 2014/15

Addick
21-08-2014, 11:23
While Col is dealing with things in life that are more important than football, I'll kick off the new season update thread with the tables from week 1.

LEAGUE WEEK 1

A low scoring week to start with the average being just 46 points. Earlybirds leads the way thanks to their pairing of Sturridge (12pts) and Sterling (13) from Liverpool and Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey (10) combining to score about half of the 66 point total. In second place Buddy FC also picked Sterling for midfield alongside Fábregas (11) and new boy Diego Costa (12) up front, acutally scoring slightly more than earlybirds for the best 3 players, but leaving Vlaar (8) on the bench proved to be a mistake. Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing! Third placed Coffee shop karma had faith in Vlaar and with Diego Costa, Rooney, Fábregas and Sterling in the team could be one to look out for if those players live up to expectations.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w61/Addick1/TFFclassic1_zps58a7de25.jpg (http://s173.photobucket.com/user/Addick1/media/TFFclassic1_zps58a7de25.jpg.html)

HEAD TO HEAD WEEK 1

Murph's mob tops the table thanks to a 57-35 win over Szczesny Hawks. Golfreds is in second place after a victory against The Pub-Tenerife who were unlucky to lose with the 5th best score of the week.
Special mention for Inter Alcala's narrow win this week. RIP Al & good luck to Gary...note next week's match Inter Alcala vs Col's HERECOMETHEBELGIANS!

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w61/Addick1/TFFh2htable1_zpse9ade34e.jpg (http://s173.photobucket.com/user/Addick1/media/TFFh2htable1_zpse9ade34e.jpg.html)

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w61/Addick1/TFFh2hresults1_zpsad6bb924.jpg (http://s173.photobucket.com/user/Addick1/media/TFFh2hresults1_zpsad6bb924.jpg.html)

Hope the week 1 update is OK. Good luck to all teams for week 2, may all your forwards score a hattrick and your defenders manage a clean sheet.

Del Boy
22-08-2014, 18:11
Great job Addick didt see col note till late. would have stepped in myself. used to run league when in UK. again well done.

Addick
22-08-2014, 20:23
For those itching to tweak their team already The Scout has 5 players that may be worth considering:

Ones to Watch

Curtis Davies – the Hull City defender looks a strong prospect for points at both ends of the pitch this weekend. Davies netted four times in all competitions for the Tigers last term and with visitors Stoke scoring a mere 18 times on their travels in 2013/14, Steve Bruce’s side will be optimistic of continuing the resilience that served up eight clean sheets at the KC Stadium in the previous campaign.

Andre Schurrle – selected on the right of Chelsea’s 4-2-3-1 formation for Monday’s trip to Burnley, the German was amongst the goals in an impressive 3-1 win. Schurrle fired more shots than any team-mate in the Turf Moor match and, available for just 7.5, looks a very appealing option for the weekend home encounter with Leicester.

Dusan Tadic – snapped up as a replacement for Adam Lallana, Southampton’s summer signing earned an assist on his league debut in a narrow loss to Liverpool. Tadic arrives on the back of 16 goals and 14 assists for Dutch side FC Twente last term and his contribution in the final third looks vital for Ronald Koeman’s side as they welcome West Brom to St Mary’s.

Emmanuel Adebayor – handed the lone forward role by Mauricio Pochettino away to West Ham last weekend, the forward’s attacking potential was reined in early on after his side were reduced to 10 men. Adebayor seems poised to lead the line for Tottenham’s first home match of the season against QPR and with a mere 3% ownership, looks a deadly differential for Gameweek 2.

Wilfried Bony – the interest in Gylfi Sigurdsson has kept the Swansea forward under Fantasy radars this week. After a slow start to his debut campaign, Bony notched 13 times in the final 18 Gameweeks of 2013/14 and with a home showdown against promoted Burnley on his agenda, looks poised to open his account for the season.

:football: Don't forget to complete any changes by 11:30 tomorrow morning. :football:

COL NIL SATIS
23-08-2014, 00:41
Brilliant update on our leagues and thanks to both Steve and Ted ,top top job guys for keeping on top of all things Fantasy football for the Tenerife Forum.Really really appreciate it.

Some cracking scores in Gw1 which was a really tough gameweek i thought,hats off.

Good luck to all our players this oncoming weekend,have a good one guys.

Thanks again Tshirt Addick

Del/Al Jay will be smiling down right now whilst giving me a little arm dig in the ribs saying to me 'get yo ass in gear Col'your playing mine/Garys team this weekend,get ready for your 1st defeat son. :)

Gah!

*activates wildcard :)

Steve 4
23-08-2014, 15:37
Yeah, good on yer Addick & Tshirt - thanks loads for jumping in to help out. Good stuff.

Addick
27-08-2014, 15:38
LEAGUE WEEK 2

Top teams this week were HERECOMETHEBELGIANS MANAGED BY Col, and Going Down managed by...me! both scoring 59 points, followed by Barry's Caribe Celtic on 57.

Col's captain Hazard contributed 18 points to his total with a goal, clean sheet and bonus, and picking Villa's Guzan in goal over Newcy's Krul earned an extra point from their 0-0 draw thanks to the number of saves the home keeper made. No real standout player from my squad - 4 of them scoring 9 to 12 points each making for a team effort.

The results mean that Col has assumed the lofty position he became accustomed to last season, and Coffee shop karma are second on 103 points having scored this week's average of 43 which was slightly down on week 1. Buddy FC and earlybirds are close behind on 101 each. Some good early season scores guys, well done.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w61/Addick1/TFFclassic2_zps6fc032d6.jpg (http://s173.photobucket.com/user/Addick1/media/TFFclassic2_zps6fc032d6.jpg.html)

HEAD TO HEAD WEEK 2

Top of the table again is HERECOMETHEBELGIANS after emerging victorious from the family battle vs Inter Alcala. Golfreds and Untouchables are the only other two teams with a 100% record. Next week sees a top vs bottom clash with HERECOMETHEBELGIANS v Ka Superstars and another unbeaten team (golfreds) take on the so far pointless Szczesny Hawks.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w61/Addick1/TFFh2htable2_zps851a26ef.jpg (http://s173.photobucket.com/user/Addick1/media/TFFh2htable2_zps851a26ef.jpg.html)
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w61/Addick1/TFFh2hresults2_zps4693cc5d.jpg (http://s173.photobucket.com/user/Addick1/media/TFFh2hresults2_zps4693cc5d.jpg.html)

Good luck all for next week!

COL NIL SATIS
28-08-2014, 23:45
Brilliant update again Addick a lot of movement in the leagues this week,really great to see our leagues bunching up so much and also noticed a few wildcards already activated 'mine included' :p ,looks like a lot of players from the World Cup are already either shattered or put into teams too soon,think it'll be a really lively league this season,both the Classic League and the H2H,great job mate you are doing an awesome job,really enjoyable to read and great input.

Thanks a lot bud.

Addick
29-08-2014, 16:20
ONES TO WATCH according to The Scout...

Alan Hutton – a peripheral figure for Aston Villa last season, the right-back has grabbed his opportunity with both hands this time round. Available for just 4.1, Hutton has helped Paul Lambert’s side register back-to-back clean sheets and his raids down the flank look set to pose visitors Hull City plenty of problems this weekend.

Siem de Jong – back in contention after recovering from a foot problem, the Newcastle United midfielder could be set for his first start at home to Crystal Palace. De Jong has a proven scoring record and netted at least 10 times in four of his last five seasons with Ajax and could be the answer to the Magpies’ goal drought.

David Silva – the little Spaniard has been quick to find his form and was amongst the goals in Manchester City’s Gameweek 1 win at Newcastle. A plum home clash against travel-sick Stoke now awaits Manuel Pellegrini’s side and Silva’s twinkling toes could be set to run amok against the Potters’ backline.

Mesut Ozil – the German has been mainly overlooked by Fantasy managers so far, with team-mates Aaron Ramsey and Alexis Sanchez proving far more popular picks. The Arsenal playmaker rolls up to Leicester City this Sunday and given that Nigel Pearson’s side have conceded over 10 shots per match inside the box, Ozil’s creativity could wreak havoc.

Loic Remy – a home clash with Sunderland affords the Frenchman the chance to open his goal account for the season. Remy may have failed to find the net so far but, with seven attempts on goal in his opening couple of appearances, is offering plenty of threat for Harry Redknapp’s side.

INJURIES & BANS

Keep an eye on the injury list - a number of players are already out or doubtful, especially if you have some of the popular selections like Giroud(out 'til Jan), Diego Costa (50% fit), Barkley (knee, unknown return), Chester (suspended), Skrtel (50%).

TOP 3 PLAYERS

Transferred in this week
1 - Jovetic Man City Forward
2 - Dier Spurs Defender
3 - Naismith Everton Forward

:football: Don't forget to complete any changes by 11:30 tomorrow morning. :football:

COL NIL SATIS
29-08-2014, 22:46
Addick Another excellent update mate,always good to hear the managers press conferences on a friday when they give a few hints/tips away about who is most likely to be starting or not starting etc,the Scout is always a really reliable source,top stuff bud and good luck to all of our managers this coming gameweek.

Have a good one guys.

West mids tyke
01-09-2014, 22:28
this season is going to be about watching brazil cos the Tykesters mean business this season

Addick
03-09-2014, 15:23
LEAGUE WEEK 3

The Tykesters were week 3's highest scoring team in the league with 60 points thanks in no small part to a trio of Chelsea players: Diego Costa (12 points), Fábregas (8) and Ivanovic (7). Well done Dean!
Buddy FC may have been second-best on the week (58 points) but they now top the table with an impressive total of 159 and moving up into second place is earlybirds on 154 whilst HERECOMETHEBELGIANS! drop to third on 151. Average score for the week was 44 - a slight improvement on week 2.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w61/Addick1/TFFclassic3_zps1deaf477.jpg (http://s173.photobucket.com/user/Addick1/media/TFFclassic3_zps1deaf477.jpg.html)

HEAD TO HEAD WEEK 3

Some very close matches this week with three of the eight matches separated by just 2 or 3 points. HERECOMETHEBELGIANS! and Untouchables are maintaining their 100% record with the former playing bottom side austin ice bats this week it could be 4/4 for Col, while David's Untouchables side go up against my team(Going Down)... who will be the first to drop points? Well done to Szczesny Hawks for gaining their first points of the season with a win over the previously undefeated golfreds.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w61/Addick1/TFFh2htable3_zpse68302b4.jpg (http://s173.photobucket.com/user/Addick1/media/TFFh2htable3_zpse68302b4.jpg.html)
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w61/Addick1/TFFh2hresults3_zpsa52b4ba1.jpg (http://s173.photobucket.com/user/Addick1/media/TFFh2hresults3_zpsa52b4ba1.jpg.html)

GOOD LUCK ALL FOR WEEK 4 - NOTE THAT IT IS 13TH SEPTEMBER DUE TO INTERNATIONAL GAMES GETTING IN THE WAY THIS WEEK

Fivepence
03-09-2014, 16:00
Thanks Addick you're doing a great job, wish I could say the same for my managerial skills rolleyes2:

Transfer window closed so perhaps it's time to play my wildcard.

COL NIL SATIS
04-09-2014, 00:57
Cracking update Adam Addick,really great to see a different angle on all things fantasy football,your help over the last few weeks has been unbelievable mate,the leagues look nice and close at the minute with so many players within touching distance of one another,a good wildcard for someone could be a master stroke over the next couple of weeks,i will hopefully have my head in the right place the next few days and will get Fantasy football back into my main head thoughts.

Top job mate

Addick
04-09-2014, 08:42
Thanks for the kind words guys. That's odd, there were leagues and fixtures attached to my post yesterday but it looks like they have now disappeared though I am having PC troubles this morning so it may be that. Will check back later and repost them if they have indeed dropped off.

jolfc
05-09-2014, 06:15
Great updates, thank you. :)

COL NIL SATIS
06-09-2014, 00:10
Going to try get back into the norm around these parts and get to grips with Fantasy Football for the oncoming future,it is a game i love playing and it is a game i have missed more than people can imagine,it is nice to be back and hopefully i can start enjoying it again....I will be posting quite a few in depth Fantasy Football articles from the Scout over the coming week,seeing as we have a pointless european qualifier schedule ahead of us,but it is what it is,i will get some hot topics on the go,with players to watch and also the players that are dropping in value.Just want to say a massive massive thank you to Addick Adam who has been updating our leagues on a weekly basis,his updates have been absolutely fantastic,i have really enoyed reading through someone elses analysis of gameweeks from our leagues,absolute top top man.Appreciate it so much.

Shows how much i have been out the loop that i didn't even realise Radamel Falcao had signed for Manchester United on loan...That shocked me that did,i will be very intersted to see how this guy fits in,it'll either be spectacular or it could go horribly wrong.

Here is the Scouts view....

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/falcoa59_zps90c2b38a.jpg (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/falcoa59_zps90c2b38a.jpg.html)

Manchester United completed their summer of big spending by wrapping up a one-year loan deal for AS Monaco striker Radamel Falcao. News of the move broke early on Monday, but United fans had to wait patiently beyond the evening’s 11pm deadline until confirmation of the transfer was finally announced.

Upon his arrival, the Colombian immediately spoke of his excitement about the prospect of playing his football at Old Trafford over the course of this season:

“I am delighted to be joining Manchester United on loan this season. Manchester United is the biggest club in the world and is clearly determined to get back to the top. I am looking forward to working with Louis van Gaal and contributing to the team’s success at this very exciting period in the club’s history.”

United manager Louis Van Gaal, meanwhile, acknowledged how important Falcao’s goal scoring capability could prove for his side if they are to return to former glories:

“I am delighted Radamel has joined us on loan this season. He is one of the most prolific goalscorers in the game. His appearance-to-goal ratio speaks for itself and, when a player of this calibre becomes available, it is an opportunity not to be missed.”

The History

A product of the youth academy at Colombian second tier side Lanceros, Falcao was snapped up by River Plate of Argentina as a 15-year-old. Rising through the ranks, he made his first team debut in 2005 and, during the second half of his debut campaign, became a prominent member of the first-team, scoring seven goals in as many appearances.

Injuries curtailed the Colombian’s play for a number of seasons after that, until he rocketed on to the radars of a number of European clubs in 2008 after leading his side to the top of the Torneo Clausura. Falcao resisted a move away from Argentina until the summer of 2009, when Porto came calling, and his spell at the Portuguese club couldn’t have started much brighter. The front man scored a total of 34 goals in all competitions across 2009/10 and helped his side secure the Portuguese Cup with a decisive goal in the final.

In the following campaign, Falcao’s ascent to superstar status continued as his goals helped Porto win the Primeira Liga and Europa League and, after 72 goals and 18 assists in 82 appearances, he was subsequently sold to Atletico Madrid for a fee around €40million in the summer of 2011. Over his two seasons in Madrid, the forward netted 70 times in 90 appearances, which included five hat-tricks, and saw another Europa League title and Copa Del Rey added to his trophy cabinet.

However, Falcao was then sold to Ligue 1 side AS Monaco at the start of the 2013/14 season, where he tallied 13 goals in the first half of the campaign before a knee injury forced him on to the sidelines for the remainder of the season and this summer’s World Cup. Having returned to full fitness over the summer, he had already scored twice in three league appearances for Monaco this term before United acquired his services on deadline day.

On the international stage, Falcao made his senior international debut for Colombia in 2007, and has a total of 20 goals in 51 caps, including nine strikes in his side’s qualification for the 2014 World Cup, making him the top scoring player in Colombia’s qualifying campaign.
The Prospects

Concerns still remain over Falcao’s ability to last 90 minutes right now, but when the striker is fully fit Van Gaal faces a real struggle to find a place for Wayne Rooney, Robin Van Persie, Falcao, Di Angel Maria and Juan Mata in his starting XI – all the more so if he continues with his 3-4-1-2 formation. Van Persie has clearly recognised this and laid down a challenge to the new signing:

“I welcome his arrival, he makes us better. At a top club you should always go for the best, which also fits my philosophy. It is up to Falcao to fight for his place, as I have to as well. The two of us, plus Wayne Rooney and James Wilson, we must all fight it out to see who plays.”

The money splashed out on Di Maria would seem to assure his starting spot, whilst Van Gaal’s decision to name Wayne Rooney as club captain will give the Englishman’s 39% ownership optimism that his place is also secured. However, the common consensus right now is that Rooney will drop back to a deeper role to accommodate Falcao and Van Persie – who, it shouldn’t be forgotten, is a favourite of his former international manager – to form a dynamic duo up top. Could Mata, therefore, be the one to miss out? Or will Van Gaal figure out a way to fit all of his stars into one XI? Only time will tell.

Falcao’s ownership has already reached 3% in the FPL game and is set to rise considerably further as we reach next weekend’s deadline, but, with his role in Van Gaal’s side still unknown, the Colombian remains a gamble. Nonetheless, if he can replicate the spectacular form shown at both Porto and Atletico Madrid, the 11.0 priced forward could not only turn out to be a Fantasy sensation this season, but also prove the driving force behind United’s attempt to return to former glories.

With QPR visiting Manchester in eight days’ time, and encounters with Leicester and West Ham to follow, Falcao has been offered the ideal opportunity to introduce himself to the Old Trafford faithful and prove a ready-made differential for any managers willing to take the gamble from the off.

Really good to be back guys.

Addick
06-09-2014, 14:23
Good to have you back Col.

It was a pleasure to 'mind the shop' in your absence and look forward to your updates going forward.

I'm seriously tempted to use an early wildcard now teams are more settled until January.

COL NIL SATIS
08-09-2014, 23:35
Good to have you back Col.

It was a pleasure to 'mind the shop' in your absence and look forward to your updates going forward.

I'm seriously tempted to use an early wildcard now teams are more settled until January.

Cheers Adam,yeah i know what you mean on that front mate, a lot of teams are now settling down so it should make it omewhat easier to get a solid squad on the go now,i wildcarded GW 2 after realising my team was looking rather shabby to say the least,i have 2 players on my watchlist that i may draft in for the next GW,will prob hang on until friday though incase of injuries.

COL NIL SATIS
10-09-2014, 19:59
http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/sterling109_zps78d88e19.jpg (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/sterling109_zps78d88e19.jpg.html)

GAMEWEEK 4 WATCHLIST

With Wildcards in play we’ve updated our Watchlist rankings ahead of Saturday’s deadline to offer a view on our mid-term player recommendations.

The big movers can be found at the back, with the fixture schedule swinging wildly in favour of a number of teams, promoting their defensive assets. The likes of Liverpool, Stoke and Southampton all face a run of opponents which look set to offer ample opportunity to add to their clean sheet quota.

While Villa’s Brad Guzan has been the most popular keeper pick going into Gameweek 4, his evil schedule of fixtures suggests that Paul Lambert’s defence will struggle to maintain their early-season form. For our money, you’ll need to spend more over the next six Gameweeks to secure a stopper likely to bring in points – namely Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet, Stoke’s Asmir Begovic or Southampton’s Fraser Forster. Vito Manonne could offer value with an improved array of fixtures to come, while QPR’s Alex McCarthy is undboutedly one to watch given his 4.0 Fantasy Premier League price tag and propensity to pick up save points: he could be the only active first choice stopper in the 4.0 bracket if he debuts at Old Trafford.

While Branislav Ivanovic rightly remains rooted at top spot in our defender rankings, Liverpool’s Dejan Lovren and Southampton’s Nathaniel Clyne edge him close. In both cases, there are clear alternatives: Alberto Moreno and Ryan Bertrand are available in the same price bracket and should certainly be considered.

Elsewhere, we see the next six Gameweeks as the perfect window to take a chance on the attacking talents of Burnley’s Kieran Trippier. With 12 assists in Burnley’s promotion sesason, we’re expecting a spell where he emerges as a genuine option for our backlines and, given the Clarets run of fixtures, we could be set to flourish.

In midfield, Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling makes the climb to the summit with strong fixtures and form ensuring that he creeps ever closer to “essential” status. Aaron Ramsey’s knock in last night’s international seems him suffer a slight dent, although the latest noises suggest he’ll line up against City at the weekend.

Elsewhere, Southampton’s Dusan Tadic continues his ascent as he goes on recording statistics that suggest that consistent returns could be around the corner. He certainly has the fixtures to thrive.

There’s an array of lower priced talent to be considered, with Crystal Palace’s Wilfried Zaha ousting Jason Puncheon as our weapon of choice at Selhurst Park. Tottenham’s Nacer Chadli, Sunderland’s Seb Larsson and Burnley’s George Boyd complete a cast that offer clear differentials as fourth and fifth midfield options.

There’s a degree of uncertainty up front, with the likes of Diego Costa and Daniel Sturridge nursing injuries. The latter drops out of our reckoning to be replaced by the cheaper and more “secure” Mario Balotelli, while our confidence in Costa is strong enough to see him maintained at the top of the rankings: we’ve already seen him recover from one “hamstring injury” to devastating effect.

There’s no place as yet for United’s Radamel Falcao, with Wayne Rooney still preferred as our Old Trafford striker – that situation will undoubtedly be questioned following Falcao’s debut, when we’ll have more clues on Louis van Gaal’s preferred set-up.

Arsenal’s new capture Danny Welbeck and Southampton’s target man, Graziano Pelle, share a price bracket and an ability to add effective differentials to our squads: we’re tipping both for strong returns in the next four to six Gameweeks. Indeed, with Steven Naismith, Mame Diouf and Leonardo Ulloa all making effective starts to the campaign and staking claims for our consideration over the next month, it’s clear that a big spend in attack is currently not a necessity.

COL NIL SATIS
12-09-2014, 16:21
THE WEEKEND TEAM NEWS

Brendan Rodgers confirms that Daniel Sturridge is set for a short spell on the sidelines with a thigh injury. Aaron Ramsey has emerged as an injury concern for Arsenal’s clash with City at the Emirates. Romelu Lukaku is amongst a quartet of players to return to training for Everton. Alan Pardew has ruled Rolando Aarons out of weekend visit to St Mary’s. Roberto Soldado remains a doubt as Spurs visit the Stadium of Light and Leicester are set to be boosted by the return of midfielder Matty James.

Arsene Wenger has revealed that Aaron Ramsey “has a chance for Saturday” after the midfielder picked up an ankle injury on international duty with Wales. Elsewhere, Kieran Gibbs, Mikel Arteta and Mesut Ozil have all been passed fit and are set to be included in the squad, though the Arsenal boss has refused to confirm whether or not new signing Danny Welbeck will feature from the start.

Everton boss Roberto Martinez has confirmed that Romelu Lukaku is likely to be in contention to face West Brom at the weekend. Lukaku had been struggling with a toe problem, and subsequently missed Belgium’s friendly with Australia, but the club record signing has taken part in training today along with Steven Pienaar, Arouna Kone and Bryan Oviedo. Samuel Eto’o and Leon Osman both face late fitness tests after sustaining knocks in the past week.

Daniel Sturridge is expected to be out for “up to three weeks” with a thigh injury, Brendan Rodgers has confirmed. Meanwhile, summer signing Emre Can could be sidelined for up to six weeks after the midfielder suffered an ankle injury while playing for Germany Under-21s. Joe Allen will also be assessed ahead of the Villa game after hurting his knee while turning out for Wales earlier this week, though Martin Skrtel, Glen Johnson and Jon Flanagan are all out.

Newcastle have suffered another injury blow, with Alan Pardew confirming that Rolando Aarons will miss the weekend visit to St Mary’s after sustaining a hamstring injury. In more positive news, Pardew revealed that midfielder Cheick Tiote will be in the squad for Saturday providing he returns from international duties unscathed, while Jack Colback has also declared himself fit for the trip to Southampton. New signing Facundo Ferreyra has been ruled out with a back injury.

Mauricio Pochettino has confirmed that Roberto Soldado is a doubt for the Sunderland clash with a neck injury, while Kyle Walker remains sidelined.

Ronald Koeman has confirmed new boy Sadio Mane is uncertain to feature at home to Newcastle. The Senegal star has to travel to Ghana to receive a work permit and, even if he’s available, is set for a bench role at best.

Leicester’s Matty James has returned to training after missing the start of the season with a shin injury. Nigel Pearson, though, has hinted that the Stoke clash is likely to come too soon for the central midfielder.

West mids tyke
13-09-2014, 20:33
after today and one more player to go Henry wheres the A team think BA Baracus scared of that plane lol, the tykesters are kicking some yank ass, we mean business ....queue the henry battle song here's mine cos you are on the .....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEPmA3USJdI

COL NIL SATIS
16-09-2014, 19:32
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GAMEWEEK 4

Gameweek 4 saw a few big scores being hit in our league ---Coffee Shop Karma was the highest scorer with 79 points,Captain Rooney (20) and Diego Costa (17) up top was the dream duo to have,also Fabregas the assist machine also helped matters with (10) pts,well done Gordon :) ....Ka Superstars also had a superb week scoring 77 pts,other big scorers were My Little Bony and Caribe Celtic who both scored 74 pts. The Gameweek average came out at a solid 52 pts.Well done if you beat that score.

The table has really closed up now with HERECOMETHEBELGIANS re-taking top spot,Coffee Shop Karma climbed into 2nd with Buddy Fc dropping 2 places to 3rd.Only 16 points seperate the top 6 at present.

TENERIFE CLASSIC

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw4tab2014_zpsd1e48152.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw4tab2014_zpsd1e48152.png.html)

TENERIFE HEAD TO HEAD TABLE AND RESULTS

Only 2 teams remain unbeaten in the Head to Heads with 4 wins on the spin,HERECOMETHEBELGIANS and the Untouchables,both teams had solid wins this gameweek,other sides doing well are the Tykesters and Inter Alcala (who both have 3 wins from 4) well done guys.

Ka Superstars managed to get his 1st win of the season (well done) ,that just leaves Henrys Ice bats now with 0 points.

But all can change quickly in the H2Hs.

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw4h2htab2014_zps314ebf60.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw4h2htab2014_zps314ebf60.png.html)

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw4resgw5fix2014_zps8f303076.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw4resgw5fix2014_zps8f303076.png.html)

GAMEWEEK 4 DREAMTEAM Highest possible score was 139 points.

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/dreamteam_zps2fce12c6.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/dreamteam_zps2fce12c6.png.html)

Will post some information up from the Scout some time before the weekend,over and out for now guys...http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif.h tml)

COL NIL SATIS
19-09-2014, 23:02
CAPTAIN SENSIBLE GAMEWEEK 5

Some help on picking a captain for Gameweek 5,make of this what you will,information supplied from the Scout.:whistle:

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/rooney199_zpsf377f46e.jpg (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/rooney199_zpsf377f46e.jpg.html)

Captain Poll

Judging by the voting in this week’s Captain Poll, there’s no real standout candidate as we head towards Gameweek 5. United’s Wayne Rooney just edges it at the summit – ahead of a trip to Leicester, he receives just over 21% of votes cast after grabbing a goal and assist in last week’s comprehensive home win over QPR.

Team-mate Angel di Maria picked up similar returns against the R’s and has persuaded 17% to hand him the captaincy – only just less than Chelsea’s prolific Diego Costa. Despite firing seven goals in four appearances, most Fantasy managers reckon the summer signing faces a tough task to continue his scoring streak as the Blues roll up to the Etihad, with many fearing Jose may park the bus again.

Further down, Emmanuel Adebayor, with a mere 7% FPL ownership, offers a strong differential alternative. Rested from Tottenham’s midweek Europa League match, he takes on an out-of-sorts West Brom backline that that conceded two or more goals in three out of four matches under new manager, Alan Irvine. Radamel Falcao also find a place in the top five for United’s visit to the King Power Stadium, despite finding himself on the bench last weekend.

Elsewhere, a trio of highly-owned midfielders are also in consideration. Gylfi Sigurdsson has delivered 16 points in his two appearances at the Liberty ahead of the visit of Southampton, whilst Aaron Ramsey – similar to the Swans playmaker – has scored or assisted in three of his four appearances as Arsenal make their way to Villa. After being rested from the starting XI last weekend, Raheem Sterling is a sure starter for Liverpool’s trip to West Ham – two goals in three appearances in the Reds’ starting line-up bodes well against a backline yet to keep out their opponents.

Danny Welbeck is the highest Arsenal player in this week’s Poll as the Gunners attempt to break down the league’s most resilient defence. Yet to open his account for Arsene Wenger’s side, the deadline-day signing is backed by over 4% of your votes – more than Sergio Aguero ahead of City’s clash with Chelsea, despite the Argentine scoring in three of his four league appearances.

THE MEMBERS STATS

It may be a surprise for some to see Rooney topping our poll this week. Despite his 10-point haul last Gameweek, the United captain has lost plenty of attention in recent weeks after United’s late summer spree of signings, with many fearing that the forward will be pushed back into a deeper role to accommodate Robin van Persie and Radamel Falcao at the top of Louis Van Gaal’s attack. Nonetheless, Rooney’s performance up front against QPR highlighted his potential – seven touches in the opposition penalty area and four shots on goal, bringing his total up to 13 attempts for the season, only one behind Diego Costa. Should Van Gaal stick with Rooney as a striker, then, returns certainly look set to continue.

A move to Angel Di Maria may have been considered somewhat ‘knee jerk’ this week after his showing against QPR. Despite grabbing a goal and assist, the Argentine failed to register a single touch in the R’s box and managed just two long-range attempts, though a total of four key passes underlines his creativity. Furthering United’s potential is the fact the Leicester have allowed their opponents 49 shots inside the box – 10 more than any other team.

Costa’s stats show just why he’s immediately taken the top-flight by storm. The Chelsea striker is number one for touches in the box (35), shots (14), efforts in the area (13), attempts on target (10) and goals (seven), and also leads the way amongst forwards for key passes, with nine to his name so far. The question is, though, can he continue that form at the home of the champions?

Owners of Adebayor and Welbeck will be encouraged by the two forwards’ stats going into the weekend. The latter managed five shots in his debut for Arsenal last week as they drew with City, including one which agonisingly struck the woodwork, suggesting that if he can find his shooting boots, his 10.2% ownership could see plenty of returns in the coming weeks.

Adebayor, meanwhile, is ranked third for touches in the box amongst forwards in the season thus far, and second in terms of key passes. With the creative threat of Cristian Eriksen and Erik Lamela (who provided three opportunities apiece when Spurs met Sunderland in Gameweek 4) in behind, the Togo international could prosper against the Baggies on Sunday afternoon.

RATE MY TEAM

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/rmt_gw5_zps22318ea7.jpg (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/rmt_gw5_zps22318ea7.jpg.html)

It’s all about Everton at the summit of our Rate My Team table for Gameweek 5. Leighton Baines has assisted in each of his last two league appearances for the Toffees, and also bagged a goal and assist in the midweek Europa League victory over Wolfsburg; he seems likely to deliver the points again this weekend as Roberto Martinez’s men welcome Crystal Palace to Goodison. Romelu Lukaku sits in second place with 5.17 after the big Belgian scored his first goal of the campaign last week – withdrawn on 69 minutes against Wolfsburg, he should be fully refreshed for Sunday’s encounter.

Perhaps one of the one eye-catching statistics on offer here is that the Toffees’ Steven Naismith is rated higher than Rooney, with an average of 4.58 to 4.47. Many feel they are faced with a dilemma over benching Naismith this weekend but with the RMT ratings leaning towards the former, some may reconsider their options. Rooney, meanwhile, is the only United player to feature, whilst Sergio Aguero is more favoured than Diego Costa as the former Atletico Madrid pair go head-to-head at the Etihad.

Two mid-price midfield options reside in the middle of the table – Kevin Mirallas (4.72) and Cristian Eriksen (4.65) have been in the points in recent weeks for their sides, and are handed an average higher than Arsenal’s midfield men Aaron Ramsey and Alexis Sanchez, with the Gunners facing a potentially tough task this weekend against Villa’s rearguard.

Raheem Sterling is the highest Liverpool player on offer. Despite being fielded as a sub last weekend, the teenager has fired more shots on target than any midfielder this season – at 4.34 he’s not too far behind Rooney in RMT’s thinking and will surely be unleashed from the first whistle as the Merseysiders attempt to return to winning ways.

Good luck guys.

COL NIL SATIS
23-09-2014, 20:27
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE

Gameweek 5 ---Tough week this one with the average score coming out at a lowly 36 points --- Our highest scoring team was Agua Dulce Reds who hit 53 (well done Mike) his forward 3 of Lukaku Wellbeck and Rooney all finished in the points with (8,12 and 4 respectively),other high scorers were My Little Bony (42) and Inter Alcala 40,well done guys.

Top of the tree is now Coffee shop karma on 258 pts along with HERECOMETHEBELGIANS also on 258 pts,My Little Bony goes upto 3rd on 252 pts,all very close inside the top 6 to be fair.

TENERIFE CLASSIC

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw5tab2014_zpsd05c6731.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw5tab2014_zpsd05c6731.png.html)

The head to heads had some intriguing battles this week with HERECOMETHEBELGIANS keeping a 100% win record defeating The Pub Tenerife (38-20),Untouchables lost his unblemished record after being beaten (29-33) by gofreds,Austin Ice Bats however got his 1st win of the season with a good win against Murphs Mob (40-32)

HEAD TO HEAD TABLE

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw5h2htab2014_zpsb41adad3.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw5h2htab2014_zpsb41adad3.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS AND FIXTURES

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw5h2hresfix2014_zpsdc532c84.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw5h2hresfix2014_zpsdc532c84.png.html)

Some interesting fixtures coming up over the coming weekend,will post up some info on Thursday and Friday,over and out for now guys.

COL NIL SATIS
02-10-2014, 19:59
FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GAMEWEEK 6

Update time for the Tenerife Forum fantasy football leagues (Gameweek 6) --- Another hard slog of a week this was with another lowly Gw average of 38 points,it certainly is proving to be a tough season for all fantasy football players --- Our top scoring teams this week were Poppies utd (59) pts great scoring that is Ted and way above the average,Ted went with Dzeko captain and that paid off handsomely with (26 pts) from him alone,other high scorers were Caribe Celtic who hit (57 pts),Barry had a tasty frontline of Berahino (12) and Costa (c) (12) who both did him proud,Coffee Shop Karma also had a good week with (55 pts) and retains his lead at the top thanks to Costa (6) Pelle (9) and Azpilicueta (11) .... Very well done guys :)

At the top of the table Coffee shop karma retains top spot closely followed by the improving My Little Bony who climbed above HERECOMETHEBELGIANS who have slipped into 3rd,Buddy fc,Caribe Celtic and the tykesters are all on the up and into the top 6.

Doom and gloom at the foot of the table for The Pub Tenerife who are rooted bottom at the min.

TENERIFE CLASSIC TABLE

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw6tab2014_zps6ab61e5a.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw6tab2014_zps6ab61e5a.png.html)

Head to heads had some great encounters this week with HERECOMETHEBELGIANS just about overcoming the Knights (40-35) and keeping up his 100% win record,2SongsStevie won an epic battle with golfreds (51-49) another close tie saw the Tykesters overcome Szczesny Hawks (55-53).

Good stuff going on in the Head to Heads.

TENERIFE HEAD TO HEAD TABLE

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw6h2htab2014_zpse69e93c0.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw6h2htab2014_zpse69e93c0.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS GW6 AND FIXTURES GW7

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw6h2hres2014_zps7435da22.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw6h2hres2014_zps7435da22.png.html)

Gameweek 6 DreamTeam looked like this and was worth a staggering 127 pts.

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw6dreamteam_zps567426a7.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw6dreamteam_zps567426a7.png.html)

Will post up some team news information sometime on Friday evening ahead of the weekend schedule,over and out for now guys.

COL NIL SATIS
13-10-2014, 18:51
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GAMEWEEK 7

Time for our weekly updates on all things fantasy football---Gameweek 7 finished with the average score coming out at 51 pts (Quite a lot higher than previous weeks) --- Our highest scorer for the 2nd week running was Poppies Utd (managed by Ted) he scored a whopping 73 pts (WOW) (Ted has a solid squad on the go with Angel Di Maria (13) De Gea (8) and Zabaleta (7) all handsomely in the points,this score has shot Ted upto 15th place..Well done mate!!! 2SongsStevie (64 pts) and Inter Alcala (61 pts) also had great weeks and are both on the rise.(Well done Steve/Gary)

Top of the table stayed as is with CoffeeShopKarma and My Little Bony (1 and 2 respectively) Buddy Fc went up one to 3rd with HERECOMETHEBELGIANS dropping 1 place to 4th,the Tykesters are finding form and they move up to 5th with Caribe Celtic on the slide into 6th.

The Pub Tenerife still remain rooted at the bottom as of now.

TENERIFE CLASSIC TABLE

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw7tab2014_zps590eebd1.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw7tab2014_zps590eebd1.png.html)

The Head to Heads had some absolute cracking games with Caribe Celtic handing out a first defeat to HERECOMETHEBELGIANS (49-48) Well played Barry---Inter Alcala had a narrow (61-60) Win against the Tykesters,Poppies United gave Texas Knights a severe mauling coming out (73-46) winners.

Top stuff guys.

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw7h2htab2014_zps63aacc71.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw7h2htab2014_zps63aacc71.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS GW 7 AND FIXTURES GW 8

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw7h2hres2014_zpsdfae9946.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw7h2hres2014_zpsdfae9946.png.html)

Now the dreaded International breaks are over we can concentrate on our teams again,make sure to double check your teams this weekend,there are a lot of injuries on the horizon,i will try get some info up from the scout over the coming days.

Have a good one guys.

West mids tyke
20-10-2014, 00:49
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lwlr5ZAoQ4 >>>><> Henry especially for you because
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_jtNTLWA_Y THE TYKES are coming ITS MY TIME....watch and learn lol

COL NIL SATIS
23-10-2014, 23:36
Will get this weeks update up on Friday night guys,in the middle of a house move a the min and been without internet for a week,relying on a dongle at the moment but it seems to be ok so far :twak:

Some cracking scores to update everyone on.

See you all tomorrow :wave:

Tshirt
24-10-2014, 11:08
Will get this weeks update up on Friday night guys,in the middle of a house move a the min and been without internet for a week,relying on a dongle at the moment but it seems to be ok so far :twak:

You will have noticed Col that after 2 weeks of being the top points scorer, last week I was the lowest. Football eh. Made a couple of transfers this week to try and pep my team up a bit. :tiphat:

Addick
24-10-2014, 14:13

Don't rush with the update after you scraped a win over my team thanks to the Di Maria assist for Man U on Sunday.:p:redcard:
Thought I was on for a much-needed win 'til that last game:)

COL NIL SATIS
25-10-2014, 00:25
Don't rush with the update after you scraped a win over my team thanks to the Di Maria assist for Man U on Sunday.:p:redcard:
Thought I was on for a much-needed win 'til that last game:)

Haha,i have only just realised that assist got me the win...(Ooops :) Having a mare with this dongle tonight,keeps booting me out of Photobucket whilst uploading the tables (think it is less than 1 meg i am getting at the min on this temp interweb thing...Boooooo) may have to swerve this weeks update and do a double header on monday guys,it's like going back to the good old days of dial up internet access (1 min for each page to load gahhhhhh).

Well anyway good luck this weekend chaps,have a good one.Update will be up soon as poss,looking like monday at the min.:doh:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

You will have noticed Col that after 2 weeks of being the top points scorer, last week I was the lowest. Football eh. Made a couple of transfers this week to try and pep my team up a bit. :tiphat:

Did notice that Ted mate,i reckon you are just trying to stay undercover and will come in with a monster score this week :raspberry: you will have a few aces up your sleeve that is for sure :wink:

COL NIL SATIS
28-10-2014, 21:24
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GW9

Apologies for the lack of updates the last 10 days,i now have internet access after my house move so all is ok now --- Gw9 was a rather low scoring affair with the average coming out at a paltry 38 points,the main reason for these low scoring weeks is that a lot of the high owned players are not performing making it a lot tougher to hit the big scores.---We did have a few big hitters for the week though and they were Szczesny Hawks who scored a mammoth 63 pts,he took a gamble on putting the armband on Sanchez and that worked out a treat (2 goals,1 clean sheet,3 bonus,mins played 2) x2 =32 points (Wow) well done mate.Other big scorers were Buddy fc (53 pts) and Caribe Celtic/Ka Superstars who both scored 51 pts...(very well done guys,great going that for a real tough week) :)

Top of the table sees Coffee Shop Karma on a healthy 463 pts just ahead of Buddy fc 461 pts and My Little Bony 455 pts,all very close up there at the moment.At the foot of the table is The Pub Tenerife who are on a bad run at the min.

TENERIFE CLASSIC TABLE

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw9tab2014_zps038d9c8d.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw9tab2014_zps038d9c8d.png.html)

Head to heads had some stormers again this week,Sczzesny Hawks walloped my BELGIANS (63-36),Going Down and Golfreds shared a (31-31) draw which is quite rare in the H2HS,The Tykesters who is on form at the moment had a narrow win over Texas Knights (40-38) keeping his side in the hunt and Caribe Celtic won a high scoring affair overcoming 2SongsStevie (51-48)

Cracking stuff going on in the H2HS.

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw9h2htab2014_zps9a4baab0.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw9h2htab2014_zps9a4baab0.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS GW 9 AND H2H FIXTURES GW 10 BELOW

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw9h2hfix2014_zps53d4176f.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw9h2hfix2014_zps53d4176f.png.html)

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/COL12_zps955dd005.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/COL12_zps955dd005.png.html)

Will get us some Scout info up over the next couple of days guys,over and out for now http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif.h tml)

Tshirt
28-10-2014, 21:52
Another bad week for my team, my captain got sent off as well, new signing Berahino scored though. Hey Ho

Addick
30-10-2014, 19:58
Was gutted Vlaar couldn't keep QPR down to just the one goal on Sunday so he only got me 1 point and a draw. Been really tough so far this season.

Still, there's always next week...

COL NIL SATIS
03-11-2014, 23:56
How the Bonus (BAP) system works out,just saw this for the weekend games so thought i would share it with our members,i will post the full weekly update tomorrow night chaps for both leagues,looks like Sczezny Hawks is having a storming week again...YIKES!!!!

Fantasy Premier League Scout review – Gameweek 10

Alexis Sanchez registered maximum Bonus Points for a third consecutive Gameweek after the forward continued his superb form to help Arsenal to victory over Burnley at the Emirates Stadium.
Newcastle United 1-0 Liverpool

3: Ayoze Perez (NEW)
2: Fabricio Coloccini (NEW)
1: Tim Krul (NEW)

Half-time substitute Ayoze Perez grabbed his second goal in as many matches to help Newcastle United to a third consecutive Barclays Premier League victory. The forward also created a big chance, produced two key passes and made four recoveries as he earned three Bonus Points (BP).

Newcastle captain Fabricio Coloccini played a key role in the hosts’ victory and clean sheet thanks to 15 clearances, blocks and interceptions (CBI). Goalkeeper Tim Krul secured his third shutout of the season with three saves and eight recoveries.
Arsenal 3-0 Burnley

3: Calum Chambers (ARS), Alexis Sanchez (ARS)
1: Kieran Gibbs (ARS)

Arsenal duo Calum Chambers and Alexis Sanchez both picked up maximum BP following impressive performances in the north Londoners’ 3-0 win over Burnley. England defender Chambers scored his first goal for Arsenal and registered an assist. Sanchez netted twice to record three BP for a third consecutive Gameweek.

Kieran Gibbs secured a BP for his Fantasy Premier League managers after an assist and two open play crosses. The defender created a big chance to go alongside a well-deserved clean sheet.
Chelsea 2-1 Queens Park Rangers

3: Eden Hazard (CHE), Oscar (CHE)
1: Cesc Fabregas (CHE)

Eden Hazard and Oscar also shared maximum BP in the match at Stamford Bridge. The Chelsea midfielders both scored, with Hazard striking the winning penalty and completing six dribbles, while Oscar recovered the ball 13 times and had a better net tackle rate than his teammate.

Spain international Cesc Fabregas produced his ninth FPL assist of the campaign against Queens Park Rangers. The midfielder also completed the match with 87% passing accuracy and recovered the ball on 13 occasions.
Everton 0-0 Swansea City

3: Phil Jagielka (EVE), Seamus Coleman (EVE)

1: Leighton Baines (EVE)

Three Everton defenders received BP in the goalless stalemate at Goodison Park, but it was Phil Jagielka and Seamus Coleman who both registered maximum BP. England international Jagielka only misplaced two of his 70 passes and finished the match with a plus two net tackle rate. Coleman’s passing accuracy was 95% and he made seven recoveries on his way to a clean sheet.

Full back Leighton Baines produced 10 recoveries and a pass completion rate above 80% on his way to a single BP. The England international just got ahead of Swansea City duo Angel Rangel and Ki Sung-Yueng. Rangel lost points due to a minus two net tackle rate and three fouls, while midfielder Ki missed out on BP as only defenders collect clean sheet points.
Hull City 0-1 Southampton

3: Victor Wanyama (SOU)
2: Nathaniel Clyne (SOU)
1: Jose Fonte (SOU)

Southampton continued their sensational start to the season thanks to Victor Wanyama’s strike after three minutes. The midfielder had a net tackle rate of plus four and made nine recoveries on his way to collecting maximum BP for the second time this season.

Saints defender Nathaniel Clyne was rewarded for keeping a clean sheet with a couple of BP. Clyne successfully completed seven tackles and made as many CBI to keep Hull City at bay. Jose Fonte’s single BP takes his tally to eight for the season after the defender completed 10 CBI to help the visitors to three points and a clean sheet.
Leicester City 0-1 West Bromwich Albion

3: Ben Foster (WBA)
2: Craig Dawson (WBA), Joleon Lescott (WBA)

An own goal gave West Bromwich Albion all three points at the King Power Stadium with Ben Foster collecting maximum BP as a result of a terrific display in goal. The England international’s clean sheet was supported by 18 recoveries and five saves.

West Brom defenders Craig Dawson and Joleon Lescott gained two BP apiece after helping to keep Leicester City’s attack at bay. Dawson completed 18 CBI and recovered the ball three times. Lescott finished the match with a plus three net tackle rate, made 12 CBI and six recoveries.
Stoke City 2-2 West Ham United

3: Stewart Downing (WHU)
2: Enner Valencia (WHU)
1: Mame Biram Diouf (STK)

West Ham United fought back from two goals down to grab a draw against Stoke City with Stewart Downing playing a key role. The midfielder recorded an assist for the Hammers’ first goal before scoring the equaliser to register his third maximum BP haul of the season.

Downing set up Enner Valencia for the visitors’ opener and the Ecuador forward received two BP for his performance, which also included an assist. Mame Biram Diouf’s strike in the second half put Stoke two goals ahead and was enough to earn the forward a single BP.
Manchester City 1-0 Manchester United

3: Gael Clichy (MCI)
2: Sergio Aguero (MCI)
1: Vincent Kompany (MCI)

Gael Clichy picked up three BP for the first time since the opening Gameweek of the season after a superb all-round display. The Manchester City defender recorded an assist and created another big chance, while in defence Clichy contributed to a clean sheet with 13 CBI and three successful tackles.

Sergio Aguero, who completed five dribbles, grabbed the only goal of the match to hand the home team a derby victory against Manchester United. Captain Vincent Kompany produced a commanding display at centre back to keep the Red Devils’ attack at bay thanks to an 85% pass completion rate, six recoveries and a plus two net tackle rate.
Aston Villa 1-2 Tottenham Hotspur

3: Harry Kane (TOT)
2: Nacer Chadli (TOT)

1: Ryan Mason (TOT)

Striker Harry Kane played only 33 minutes at Villa Park, but the forward’s second half cameo swung the match in Tottenham Hotspur’s favour and he earned himself three BP in the process. The England Under-21 international fired in a free kick in the final moments to win the match.

Spurs midfielder Nacer Chadli levelled the match in the 84th minute and registered a couple of BP as a result. Chadli also successfully accomplished three dribbles and completed more than 80% of his attempted passes. Ryan Mason earned a BP for the third consecutive Gameweek after a passing accuracy of 88%, five dribbles and a net tackle rate of plus three.

mjayt7
04-11-2014, 08:47
Woo Hoo!!!

West mids tyke
07-11-2014, 12:26
col you got the internet sorted yet, missing the updates now the tykesters are on a roll and looking strong.... can you post the trophy overseas lol

COL NIL SATIS
07-11-2014, 16:12
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GAMEWEEK 10

Gameweek 10 was a pretty high scoring affair with the gameweek average coming out at 46 points ---Our highest scorer for the 2nd week running was Szczesny Hawks who hammered in 76 points (Michael can do no wrong at the minute by captaining Alexis Sanchez who again scored (32 pts),alongside him the impressive Valencia who scored 11 pts) Jeez!!well done mate...Other big scorers were earlybirds (66 pts) along with HERECOMETHEBELGIANS and theThe Tykesters who both scored(65 pts) well done guys.(Good going that is) :)

Top of the table has changed about somewhat with Szczesny Hawks now at the summit,The Tykesters are also on some roll at the moment going up into 2nd place,CoffeeShopKarma drops to 3rd.Buddy Fc and My Little Bony both 4th/5th respectively with my own mob upto 6th place.

At the foot of the table we now have Henrys Ice bats who have had a bad few weeks,The Pub Tenerife and Poppies utd are 2nd/3rd bottom respectively.

TENERIFE CLASSIC TABLE

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw10tab2014_zps46637df7.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw10tab2014_zps46637df7.png.html)

Head to heads ---Another cracking week of H2H action saw HERECOMETHEBELGIANS keep top spot after overcoming Murphs Mob (61-44),The Pub Tenerife got himself off the foot of the table with a (46-44) win over 2SongsStevie,The Tykesters demolished the ice bats (61-27) and Als/Garys Inter Alcala had a good win overcoming AguaDulceReds (59-53)

Well done guys.

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw10h2htab2014_zpsf37813bc.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw10h2htab2014_zpsf37813bc.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS GW10 AND FIXTURES GW11

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw10h2hres2014_zps661fad2b.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw10h2hres2014_zps661fad2b.png.html)

Gameweek 11 has some very tasty fixtures indeed,hopefully we will see some big scores hit,best of luck guys.http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif.h tml)

col you got the internet sorted yet, missing the updates now the tykesters are on a roll and looking strong.... can you post the trophy overseas lol

Yeah all sorted now Dean mate,got the Internet and phone all boxed off now,see you are flying at the min in the leagues,nice to see fella,i am very hit and miss at the moment in fantasy,hopefully i can get a few good scores on the go sooner rather than later.

Good luck this week bud.

Woo Hoo!!!

Man on a mission Michael :tiphat:

mjayt7
08-11-2014, 08:21
Man on a mission Michael :tiphat:[/QUOTE]

It won't last!

henry
12-11-2014, 22:54
the ice bats have a few tricks up their sleeve!!

COL NIL SATIS
13-11-2014, 00:40

Good to hear from you( henry ) H mate,hope alls good,i will do our weekly update on Friday.You have done quite a lot of hits the last few weeks,would try reign them in a bit,doing more than 2 a week is hard to get a positive score,8,9,10 etc is nuts.Speak soon bud.

West mids tyke
13-11-2014, 01:12

you cant sign david blaine or paul daniels henry im afraid you need more than that,jesus is on a big wanted list mate

henry
13-11-2014, 18:52
we know we took a few hits we had to fire our coach and get a new one lol

you guys think the ice bats are dead? well, you guys are in trouble from our new coach!!!
http://youtu.be/zheiRi4fWMA

philbarke
14-11-2014, 00:36
Hi

Would I be able to join the league?

Do you still have the code?

Thanks

Addick
14-11-2014, 13:01
Hi

Would I be able to join the league?

Do you still have the code?

Thanks

You can only join if it means you're below me in the league!:football:

I'm sure you'd be more than welcome to join us in the classic league:

Code to join this league: 16200-5847

Good luck!

COL NIL SATIS
17-11-2014, 19:14
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GW11

Another Gw came and went,this was a stronger gameweek than the last few with a healthy gw average of 51 points ---Our top performers for this week were Addick who scored a whopping 86 points (Tremendous going that) Addick picked the right captain in Sergio Aguero who scored (26 pts) a strong midfield also helped with Chadli (10) Sigurdsson (9) Wanyama (8) and Mata (7) all getting good hauls..Golfreds also had a cracker scoring 80 points and Gary/Al came in with a sublime 73 points.Very well done gents ,great scores on the doors there.

The inform ( West mids tyke ) Tykesters have gone top of the classic league after overpowering Szczesny Hawks who drops down to 2nd,Buddy Fc and HERECOMETHEBELGIANS climb to 3rd/4th respectively,Coffee Shop Karma go down to 5th and Barry CaribeCelt climbs upto 6th.

Close in there at the moment with 27 points seperating 1st from 6th. :wow:

TENERIFE CLASSIC UPDATED

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw11tab2014_zps36421eba.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw11tab2014_zps36421eba.png.html)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some cracking performances again this week in the Head to Heads,the stand out games were Murphs Marauders who came back to beat The Tykesters (68-66),HERECOMETHEBELGIANS won an epic battle with 2SongsStevie (72-70),Inter Alcala kept up the heat at the top with a (73-67) win over Caribe Celtic and Going Down took down Agua Dulce Reds (86-69)

Great stuff chaps!!!!!!

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw11h2htab2014_zps0880c440.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw11h2htab2014_zps0880c440.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS GW11 AND FIXTURES GW12

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw11h2hres2014_zps9838db29.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw11h2hres2014_zps9838db29.png.html)

Thankfully these stupid International breaks are now over and we can get back to the real games,these International breaks have been coming at us at an alarming rate lately,but now we get a good run of several Gws to get our houses in order.

Good to see the tables looking so close this season,the titles as they say really are up for grabs.Best of luck for the oncoming weekend guys.Have a good one.http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif.h tml)

COL NIL SATIS
28-11-2014, 16:51
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GW12

Time for our weekly update on all things Fantasy Football --Gameweek 12 was on the whole quite tricky with the average score coming out at 44 points,Our shining stars for this week were earlybirds and Coffee shop karma who both scored (59 pts) well done both Joe and Gordon...Earlybirds put the armband on Diego Costa (12) and also had a strong back 4 with Krul (9) Bertrand (7) Clyne (7) and Ivanovic (6) all in the points...Coffee shop karma took a gamble and captained Hazard (22) and that paid off handsomely,other good choices were Di Maria (5) Clyne (7) and Azpilicueta (6).....Well done guys,great scoring that is.

Top of the table remain The Tykesters who are solid week on week at the moment,Szczzesny Hawks stays 2nd with Buddy fc consolidating 3rd,Coffee Shop Karma are on the move upto 4th with HERECOMETHEBELGIANS down 1 to 5th,Caribe Celtic stay tucked in in 6th place.:tiphat:

Getting quite close in the top half of the table with only 56 points seperating 1st from 10th,never been so close this league and it is good to see.

At the foot of the table we still have our H with his Ice bats.:redcard:

TENERIFE CLASSIC TABLE

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw12tab2014_zps7d011210.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw12tab2014_zps7d011210.png.html)

TENERIFE FORUM HEAD TO HEADS

Again some belting games in the H2Hs-- The picks of the bunch were 2SongsStevie coming out 56-54 winners against Szczesny Hawks,Murphs Mob had his work cut out overcoming golfreds 53-52 and HERECOMETHEBELGIANS got a fright from Poppies Utd before coming back late on with a 51-45 win.

The table shows HERECOMETHEBELGIANS out in front on 30 pts with 3 teams chasing him down --- The Tykesters/InterAlcala and Untouchables all on 24 pts.

Good going guys.

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw12h2h2014_zpsc8827b48.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw12h2h2014_zpsc8827b48.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS GW 12 AND FIXTURES GW 13

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw12h2hres_zpsc49e810a.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw12h2hres_zpsc49e810a.png.html)

Best of luck for this coming weekend chaps---Have a good one http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif.h tml)

COL NIL SATIS
04-12-2014, 20:13
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GWS13/14

2 Quick gameweeks came and went and there has been a lot of movement in the leagues this week --- The GW average came out at a pretty high 49 pts (higher than the last few) --- Our big hitters for this week were Steves (My Little Bony) who scored a whopping 92 points (YIKES,that is tremendous going mate) Steve put the armband on Sergio Aguero(2 goals 1 assist) 90 mins plus 3 Baps = 32 points (Just shows how important it is getting the right captain--other good choices for Steves team were Azpilicueta (12) Boyd (9) Sanchez (9) and Chambers (8) all in team of the week.....Well done bud.

Al/garys Inter Alcala also had a great GW with (77) pts along with Mikes Agua Dulce reds and Garys golfreds who scored (76) ---All way above the average score guys (Well done)

Top of the table we have The Tykesters who are having a season to remember so far,HERECOMETHEBELGIANS are hot on his heels in 2nd place with Coffee Shop Karma looking good in 3rd.My Little Bony has gone into the top 4 after his stormer with Szczesny Hawks down to 5th and Inter Alcala up to 6th.

Hs ice bats need to find their wings soon as they remain rooted at the foot of the table.

TENERIFE CLASSIC LEAGUE

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw14tab2014_zps654bfdfb.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw14tab2014_zps654bfdfb.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD LEAGUE

Again a lot of close games in the H2HS this week --- The picks of the bunch were golfreds team who overcame HERECOMEBELGIANS (76-63),2Songs Stevie won an epic game with Untouchables (69-63),other crackers were Caribe Celtic getting the narrowest of wins (42-41) against the Ice bats and again the inform Tykesters won at a canter defeating Teds Poppies (75-36)

The table has tightened up somewhat after the last 2 GWS.

HEAD TO HEAD TABLE

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw14h2htab2014_zps9563bcb7.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw14h2htab2014_zps9563bcb7.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS GW14 AND FIXTURES GW15

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw14h2hres2014_zps067702b5.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw14h2hres2014_zps067702b5.png.html)

Gameweeks coming at us at some pace at the moment,good luck for the oncoming GW guys,have a good one.http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif.h tml)

Addick
04-12-2014, 20:31
Some cracking sores this week :)

I've never noticed before that you're not penalised the 4 points for extra transfers in the Classic League, just the H2H:confused:

COL NIL SATIS
05-12-2014, 00:06
Some cracking sores this week :)

I've never noticed before that you're not penalised the 4 points for extra transfers in the Classic League, just the H2H:confused:

It only removes the -4's from the H2H weekly score although it does take -4 from your overall points total in the classic league,so say if you were on 700 points in the classic league and scored 70 (but took a -8) it would show as 70 scored on the classic league weekly total but your overall score would be 762 if that makes sense mate.The minus points are fully removed from your overall total score.

Head-to-Head Scoring

In a league with head-to-head scoring, every team plays a match against another team in the league each Gameweek. The match result is based only on the Gameweek score of each team minus any transfer points spent preparing for the Gameweek so it is fair to all players.

Addick
05-12-2014, 15:16
It only removes the -4's from the H2H weekly score although it does take -4 from your overall points total in the classic league,so say if you were on 700 points in the classic league and scored 70 (but took a -8) it would show as 70 scored on the classic league weekly total but your overall score would be 762 if that makes sense mate.The minus points are fully removed from your overall total score.

Head-to-Head Scoring

In a league with head-to-head scoring, every team plays a match against another team in the league each Gameweek. The match result is based only on the Gameweek score of each team minus any transfer points spent preparing for the Gameweek so it is fair to all players.

aaah got it now - thanks for the explanation Col!

TOTO 99
05-12-2014, 15:24

Head-to-Head Scoring

Hey Col, did you see this I posted the other day?....Brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtD5VBj5Y7w

COL NIL SATIS
05-12-2014, 21:35
Hey Col, did you see this I posted the other day?....Brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtD5VBj5Y7w

Ha! Crazy scenes :lol: like it TOTO 99

Addick
09-12-2014, 16:23
Houston, we have a problem:

4 suspensions
(3 red cards from the weekend and Fábregas' 5 yellows)
2 Injured
2 Doubtful
and a partridge in a pear tree!

It's reported that Swansea are going to appeal Fabianski's red, so might have a keeper, at least, but it looks like 2SongsStevie could be playing half a team this week as I used my wildcard 2 weeks ago :( :doh:

I'm sure they just wanted to be off over Christmas!

COL NIL SATIS
11-12-2014, 19:33
Houston, we have a problem:

4 suspensions
(3 red cards from the weekend and Fábregas' 5 yellows)
2 Injured
2 Doubtful
and a partridge in a pear tree!

It's reported that Swansea are going to appeal Fabianski's red, so might have a keeper, at least, but it looks like 2SongsStevie could be playing half a team this week as I used my wildcard 2 weeks ago :( :doh:

I'm sure they just wanted to be off over Christmas!

Ha it is sods law mate! My team also looks in bad nick at the minute but nowhere near as bad as the issues you are having with multiple injuries/suspensions etc (never seen so many injuries in one gameweek,crazy stuff),red flags all over the place :twak: think a few hits will be needed this weekend Addick

I will get this weeks update up in the next 30 mins mate.

TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GW15

Gameweek 15 was a real real headache for a lot of players with the likes of Aguero and Costa having nightmare weeks ---The GW average reflected this and came out at a lowly 33 points but we did have a few go above that--- Szczesny Hawks was our top performing manager this week scoring an incredibly high 57 pts,Michael had a few low ownership players in his ranks that did the damage (Walters 12 pts Ulloa 7 pts Pelle 7 pts and Tadic 6 pts )very good going that is ---My own mob HERECOMETHEBELGIANS had a solid week too coming out with 47(-4) points and pushes us to the summit.Buddy Fc was our 3rd highest scorer coming out with a solid 41 pts---Well done guys,great scoring for an almighty tricky week.

Top 6 has moved about quite a bit with The Belgians taking top spot pushing Deans Tykesters down one to 2nd,Szczesny Hawks is back on the rise going up one to 3rd replacing Coffee Shop Karma who drop to 4th,My Little Bony had a wobble (down to 5th) and Buddy fc's good score sees his team grab the 6th spot.

All close in there at the moment with just 49 pts seperating the top 6,it really is hotting up to be a real close run thing this season.

TENERIFE CLASSIC

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw15tab2014_zpsa3987022.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw15tab2014_zpsa3987022.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD LEAGUE

A lot of close run matches in the H2Hs this week with the low scores not helping things --- The Pub Tenerife and Murphs Mob couldn't be seperated and came out with a draw (31-31),Going Down had a tight game with Caribe Celtic before taking the points (31-28) and Hs Ice bats finally got his team going coming out (31-24) winners over 2SongsStevie.

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw15h2h2014_zpsd0a69623.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw15h2h2014_zpsd0a69623.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS GW15 AND FIXTURES GW16

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw15h2hres2014_zpse0aaa741.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw15h2hres2014_zpse0aaa741.png.html)

As Addick has showed us above there are an incredible amount of players red/orange flagged this week with a host of other players on 4 yellows (1 yellow away from a suspension) so i fear there may be a hell of a lot of wildcards activated or plenty of hits taken to sort out our teams,it is testing the most loyal of players getting a starting 11 out,so use your transfers wisely,i think with a lot of the main injuries all coming in one GW that the swings in team selection will vary a lot more than usual.

Good luck with whoever you guys drift in and fingers crossed we can all have a solid gw oncoming.

Over and out for now chaps.http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif.h tml)

West mids tyke
13-12-2014, 11:01
minor blip for the tykesters last week, hopefully all the bits of red and yellow may give me a chance, had 4 players out last week but only 2 this week so watch out col im coming back at ya mate

COL NIL SATIS
18-12-2014, 20:16
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GAMEWEEK 16

A week where i thought there would be a massive difference in scoring with so many injured suspended players hanging around teams proved to be just that --- The GW average came out at a pretty high 47 points which is higher than the previous few gws ---Our top scoring players this week were Coffee Shop Karma who hit a monstrous 80 points (Jeez),Gordon captained RVP (massive differential) and he came up with the goods producing (22 pts) helped along with a tight midfield of Hazard (14 pts),Sanchez (9) and solid defence in Wisdom (9) and De Gea (8).....Really nice gameweek for Gordon that and it has moved his team skywards in the leagues.My own Belgians had a strong week with (76 pts -4) along with Buddy fc who scored 66 pts.Serious scoring that is chaps,very well done. :)

Top of the table we have HERECOMETHEBELGIANS who has opened a slight lead on Gordons Coffee Shop Karma who have knocked Deans 'Tykesters' down to 3rd,Szczesny Hawks also drops down 1 to 4th with Buddy Fc and Al/Garys Inter Alcala upto 5th/6th respectively.

At the foot of the table it is looking rather ominous for The Ice Bats who are falling further behind week on week.

73 points seperates 1-6th at the min,that does sound a lot but one good gameweek could blow that wide open.

TENERIFE CLASSIC TABLE

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw16tab2014_zps26c109a2.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw16tab2014_zps26c109a2.png.html)

TENERIFE FORUM HEAD TO HEAD

Head to heads again had some cracking encounters that were not settled until after mondays games ---Untouchables had a solid win overcoming Texas Knights (48-43),The Ice bats came back strong on monday overhauling Inter Alcala (54-48) and we had another draw with 2SongsStevie and Going down coming out at 32-32....All good stuff going on in this league at the minute.

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw16h2htab2014_zps9cf610ee.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw16h2htab2014_zps9cf610ee.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS GAMEWEEK 16 AND FIXTURES GW17

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw16h2hresfix_zpsa5ac24ab.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw16h2hresfix_zpsa5ac24ab.png.html)

Some real enticing games coming up this weekend and again there are a number of key players out injured,team captaincy will be crucial and also a strong bench will probably be needed,if i can get a post up from the Scout on friday evening with news on injuries etc i will do,over and out for now guys,have a good one.http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif.h tml)

COL NIL SATIS
27-12-2014, 21:26
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GAMEWEEK 17/18

With these gameweeks flying at us every couple of days it is impossible to update them 1 after the other at the moment,so this is more of a quick league update before our next one starts tomorrow.GW 18 saw a massive average score of 61 points our highest average score this season.Golfreds went way way above that coming out with an incredible 93 points (Gary put the armband on COSTA (22 pts),he also got help from Stering 11 pts,Sanchez (10 pts),Terry (15 pts) Bertrand (8 pts) Cahill/Taylor (7 pts) Outstanding that is mate,it really is)...Other massive scorers were Coffee Shop Karma 91 pts and Herecomethebelgians(89-4).(Hats off for those scores guys)

HERECOMETHEBELGIANS remain top with Coffee Shop Karma upto 2nd,Deans Tykesters drop one to 3rd with My Little Bony upto 4th,Agua Dulce reds remain climbing to 5th with Inter Alcala down 1 to 6th.

All solid up there at the moment with 87 points seperating the top 6.

TENERIFE CLASSIC TABLE

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw18tab2014_zps374ecebf.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw18tab2014_zps374ecebf.png.html)

TENERIFE FORUM HEAD TO HEAD TABLE

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw18h2htab2014_zpsdd9d0677.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw18h2htab2014_zpsdd9d0677.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS GAMEWEEK 18 AND FIXTURES GW19 BELOW

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw18h2hres2014_zps1e4418c8.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw18h2hres2014_zps1e4418c8.png.html)

So another gameweek is already upon us and at this time of year it is important to keep a check of your squads,a lot of players are picking up injuries/suspensions etc so as i always say make sure you have a decent enough bench,managers will also start to rotate big hitting players too with the amount of games on top of each other so players we thought were nailed on,may get a rest.Weak squads will get found out over the next 10 days or so.

Gameweek 18 also saw the 1st round of the knockout cup,you can see how your team got on the right hand side of the Fantasy football site,i managed to go through 85-52,hopefully we all managed to sneak through that round.

Anyway hope you all had a good xmas,and good luck for the next gameweek,over and out for now.http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif.h tml)

TheBloke
28-12-2014, 00:51
More importantly how did everyone get on in the cup? I beat an Indian Liverpool supporter........Happy days

Addick
28-12-2014, 10:14
More importantly how did everyone get on in the cup? I beat an Indian Liverpool supporter........Happy days

I didn't even qualify - the shame!:o

Tshirt
28-12-2014, 11:43
I didn't even qualify - the shame!:o

And I have no idea......what cup?

Addick
28-12-2014, 14:43
And I have no idea......what cup?

If you look on the 'Points' tab you'll see the cup box down on the right-hand side.

The top 2,097,152 scorers in Gameweek 17 gain entry to the cup competition. I came 2,124,677th :(

Steve 4
01-01-2015, 17:04
A happy new year to all. Cracking work, Col, on getting the standings out at this frantic time of the season. Good luck to everyone on the run in.

admin
06-01-2015, 02:30
Just for your information, if anyone hasn't noticed, I have installed a Fantasy Football login on the sidebar for all participants. :)

COL NIL SATIS
08-01-2015, 20:51
A happy new year to all. Cracking work, Col, on getting the standings out at this frantic time of the season. Good luck to everyone on the run in.

Cheers Steve,nice one,i will get the latest update up in the next 30 mins or so.Happy new year mate.

Just for your information, if anyone hasn't noticed, I have installed a Fantasy Football login on the sidebar for all participants. :)

Just saw that,excellent work admin cheers .

TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GAMEWEEK 20

Gameweek 20 was a real tough week to navigate through with the average score coming out at a rather low 42 points ---Our winners this week were Als/Garys Inter Alcala who hit a whopping 66 points (fantastic going that) Alcala came up trumps entrusting Kane up top and that paid off massively scoring (18 points),a solid midfield of Hazard (c) 14 points along with Yaya Toure (8) ensured a massive green arrow for this week,Deans tykesters also got right back in the groove hitting a splendid 64 points and Steve 4 2SongsStevie also had a corker with 63 points.Really well done guys,them scores are testament to the quality in this league.

Top of the table remain HERECOMETHEBELGIANS who are closely followed by West mids tyke The Tykesters TheBloke Coffee Shop Karma sits nicely in 3rd with the improving Inter Alcala hovering close behind in 4th.Agua Dulce reds and My Little Bony are sitting both 5th/6th respectively.

Just 68 points now seperate the top 6 so that has closed up quite a bit from the last gameweek,so plenty still to play for as we move into the second half of the season.

At the foot of the table a quick mention to henry who has climbed off the bottom (well done H),his team went above The Pub Tenerife who are in freefall at the min

TENERIFE CLASSIC UPDATED

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw20tab2014_zpsd7295a2f.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw20tab2014_zpsd7295a2f.png.html)

--------------------------------------------

TENERIFE HEAD TO HEADS

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw20h2htab2014_zpsbd379a55.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw20h2htab2014_zpsbd379a55.png.html)

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw20h2hres2014_zps2c0804a0.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw20h2hres2014_zps2c0804a0.png.html)

Are any of our members still in the knockout cup competition? I got ko'd last week by a team floundering around the 2 mill mark after i had left Kane on the bench (oops) it would be good to keep tabs on any of the teams remaining in the cup,to see how you are getting on.

Anyway good luck for the oncoming weekend guys,quick word of advice there is the option of wildcarding now (anytime between GW21 AND GW24) so use that option if you think your team needs a good clearout of dead wood etc.Hopefully there will be big scores hit this weekend,have a good one.http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif.h tml)

TheBloke
09-01-2015, 01:39
Do you regret leaving Kane on the bench Col?!!!!!!!!!!

COL NIL SATIS
09-01-2015, 17:04
Do you regret leaving Kane on the bench Col?!!!!!!!!!!

Ha! Yeah it done my head in watching that game.Everytime he touched it he either scored or got an assist. :doh: Look of the draw i suppose,did have him in but ended up ditching him thinking the Chelsea defence would hold out.How wrong was i.

West mids tyke
10-01-2015, 13:37
Cheers Steve,nice one,i will get the latest update up in the next 30 mins or so.Happy new year mate.

Just saw that,excellent work admin cheers .

TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GAMEWEEK 20

Gameweek 20 was a real tough week to navigate through with the average score coming out at a rather low 42 points ---Our winners this week were Als/Garys Inter Alcala who hit a whopping 66 points (fantastic going that) Alcala came up trumps entrusting Kane up top and that paid off massively scoring (18 points),a solid midfield of Hazard (c) 14 points along with Yaya Toure (8) ensured a massive green arrow for this week,Deans tykesters also got right back in the groove hitting a splendid 64 points and Steve 4 2SongsStevie also had a corker with 63 points.Really well done guys,them scores are testament to the quality in this league.

Top of the table remain HERECOMETHEBELGIANS who are closely followed by West mids tyke The Tykesters TheBloke Coffee Shop Karma sits nicely in 3rd with the improving Inter Alcala hovering close behind in 4th.Agua Dulce reds and My Little Bony are sitting both 5th/6th respectively.

Just 68 points now seperate the top 6 so that has closed up quite a bit from the last gameweek,so plenty still to play for as we move into the second half of the season.

At the foot of the table a quick mention to henry who has climbed off the bottom (well done H),his team went above The Pub Tenerife who are in freefall at the min

TENERIFE CLASSIC UPDATED

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw20tab2014_zpsd7295a2f.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw20tab2014_zpsd7295a2f.png.html)

--------------------------------------------

TENERIFE HEAD TO HEADS

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw20h2htab2014_zpsbd379a55.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw20h2htab2014_zpsbd379a55.png.html)

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw20h2hres2014_zps2c0804a0.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw20h2hres2014_zps2c0804a0.png.html)

Are any of our members still in the knockout cup competition? I got ko'd last week by a team floundering around the 2 mill mark after i had left Kane on the bench (oops) it would be good to keep tabs on any of the teams remaining in the cup,to see how you are getting on.

Anyway good luck for the oncoming weekend guys,quick word of advice there is the option of wildcarding now (anytime between GW21 AND GW24) so use that option if you think your team needs a good clearout of dead wood etc.Hopefully there will be big scores hit this weekend,have a good one.http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif.h tml)

im still in col, beat an australian, egyptian and scouser so far bring on week 21, wildcard played so what you see is what you get bring on the rest of the season game on!!!!

COL NIL SATIS
10-01-2015, 13:40
im still in col, beat an australian, egyptian and scouser so far bring on week 21, wildcard played so what you see is what you get bring on the rest of the season game on!!!!

Good luck Deano,have wildcarded myself,hopefully it'll pay off.

COL NIL SATIS
15-01-2015, 21:21
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GAMEWEEK 21

Gameweek 21 was a pretty high scoring one with the average score coming out at 52 points --- Our shining stars for this week were Agua Dulce Reds who hammered in a sublime 83 points (Awesome scoring that is) Mike had a perfect front 3 of Costa 12 Berahino 9 and Kane 7,combine this with Sanchez 19 Silva 7 and Ivanovic 11 and that comes out as a monster week.....Other big scorers were Szczesny Hawks 82 points and Murphs Mob 75 points...Really well done guys,spot on that is.

Top 6 of the classic table has moved about somewhat---HERECOMETHEBELGIANS remain top at the moment with the inform Inter Alcala upto 2nd,Deans Tykesters had a wobble and drop one to 3rd,Agua Dulce reds is on the rise upto 4th replacing CoffeeShopKarma who drop one to 5th,Szczesny Hawks goes back into 6th spot.

No change in the places in the bottom 3.

TENERIFE CLASSIC

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw21tab2015_zps759ddf36.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw21tab2015_zps759ddf36.png.html)

TENERIFE HEAD TO HEAD

The head to heads had some cracking ties this gameweek ---Going down shared the points with H's Ice bats (53-53),Agua Dulce reds won a very high scoring game with Caribe Celt (83-73) and Szczesny Hawks spanked the Tykesters (82-48).

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw21h2htab2015_zps1aaef85e.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw21h2htab2015_zps1aaef85e.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw21h2hres2015_zps27ee322d.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw21h2hres2015_zps27ee322d.png.html)

Gameweek 22 is now on the horizon and remember wildcards can be activated up until GW24,so if your squad needs a refresh it is certainly worth considering it.Have a good gameweek chaps,over and out for now.

West mids tyke
18-01-2015, 22:07
Fantasy Cup Update The Tykesters are into Week 23 beat The Monsters 61-46.... is there anybody else still in.... also doing my best to catch Col so HERE COME THE TYKESTERS

COL NIL SATIS
28-01-2015, 21:29
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GW22

After a mini break of FA Cup action we are now back with our FF updates---GW22 was quite a high scoring one with the average score coming out at 52 points (quite high that i thought seeing as quite a few big hitters blanked) --- Our very own big hitters for this week were golfreds who scored a whopping 78 points,Gary put the armband on Diego Costa (32 pts) he was helped along with Downing (11 pts) and Henderson (9 pts),Caribe Celtic also had a cracking week hitting 76 pts and Ka Superstars hit (74 pts) -- Those scores are way above average so very well done guys.

The top of the table is closing up week on week,HERECOMETHEBELGIANS holds onto top spot but they are being chased down by the ever eager Tykesters who go up one to 2nd,Inter Alcala goes down one spot to 3rd,Agua Dulce reds,Coffee shop karma and Szcezsny Hawks remain 4th/5th/6th respectively.

Just 58 pts now seperate the top 6.

The league is certainly hotting up now and it is good to see so many teams still in the hunt for the top spot,it'll make the oncoming weeks very good indeed.

TENERIFE CLASSIC

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw22tab2015_zps9000241d.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw22tab2015_zps9000241d.png.html)

TENERIFE HEAD TO HEAD

Again some belting games in the H2H's,Caribe Celtic spanked the Belgians (76-50) (well in Barry),golfreds took no pity on Hs ice bats coming out (78-51) winners and Ka Superstars won hands down against 2songsstevie (74-46),great stuff guys....

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw22h2htab2015_zpse3dbea6b.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw22h2htab2015_zpse3dbea6b.png.html)

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw22h2hres2015_zpseec8e230.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw22h2hres2015_zpseec8e230.png.html)

We are now into a good run of fixtures for the Premier league,remember that wildcards are still open until GW24 so if you are thinking of using it you have this gw and the next one to make a move.Over and out for now guys,have a good one.

Fantasy Cup Update The Tykesters are into Week 23 beat The Monsters 61-46.... is there anybody else still in.... also doing my best to catch Col so HERE COME THE TYKESTERS

Fantastic stuff Deano mate,keep it going mucka ,good luck in the Cup next gw. :)

COL NIL SATIS
06-02-2015, 16:31
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GW23

Gameweek 23 certainly has thrown the cat amongst the pigeons with the league being blown wide open with some enormous scores ---The Gameweek average came out at 46 points,most of our league way surpassed that total but our top 3 smashed it--Inter Alcala went to the summit of the classic league scoring an almighty 104 points (OMG that really is impressive) ,Gary took a gamble on Santi Cazorla (34 pts) along with Jon Walters (19 pts) and Harry Kane (13 pts) those 3 players ranked 1,2 and 3 for the gameweek,very good choices indeed.Austin Ice Bats and Earlybird also had tremendous weeks both scoring (80 pts).

Serious hats off guys,those scores are immense.

Top of the table has now changed about completely with Inter Alcala now in prime position,HERECOMETHEBELGIANS dropped 1 spot to 2nd,Coffee shop karma is on the rise to 3rd with The Tykesters going down 1 to 4th,Sczezsny Hawks is finding form and goes back up to 5th at the expense of Agua Dulce reds who is now in 6th spot.

72 points now seperate the top 6 but as we have seen that is more than doable in 1 gw.
----------------------------------------------

TENERIFE CLASSIC

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw23tab2015_zps50811071.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw23tab2015_zps50811071.png.html)

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw23h2htab2015_zps6456b88a.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw23h2htab2015_zps6456b88a.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS GW23 AND FIXTURES GW24

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw23h2hres2015_zps8db8d8c2.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw23h2hres2015_zps8db8d8c2.png.html)

The league is really looking in good nick this year with a whole host of teams scrambling about trying to get into that top 6,it is a lot more open than it has been for a couple of seasons which is really good to see,we now have a good few gameweeks without any breaks so it gives us a great opportunity to get some form going.Have a good gw everyone,over and out for now http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif.h tml)

West mids tyke
09-02-2015, 18:54

The Tykester is still in the cup Week 25,anybody else still in there

COL NIL SATIS
16-02-2015, 20:31

The Tykester is still in the cup Week 25,anybody else still in there

Superb going Deano,well in mate,keep it going.

TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GW25

Gameweek 25 was on the whole a pretty tough week with a low average of 40 points-A few players being rotated/rested didn't help matters here---We had a few success stories in the classic league though with our top scorer being buddy fc who scored a hefty 66 points,Michael opted to put the armband on Aguero who got a brace and 22 points,his other 2 strikers Berahino 8 pts and Kane 11 pts were also amongst the goals,top strikeforce right there mate well done,Caribe celtic had a good week scoring 64 pts and Poppies utd also did well scoring 63 pts.Good stuff guys.

At the top of the table we still have HERECOMETHEBELGIANS,staying steady in 2nd is Inter Alcala being chased down by The Tykesters in 3rd,Coffee shop karma remain 4th with Szczesny hawks and Agua Dulce reds 5th/6th respectively.

79 pts now seperate the top 6.

TENERIFE CLASSIC

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw25tab2015_zps4522bc0d.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw25tab2015_zps4522bc0d.png.html)

TENERIFE HEAD TO HEADS

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw25h2htab2015_zpsb19f577f.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw25h2htab2015_zpsb19f577f.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw25h2hres2015_zps35c857b3.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw25h2hres2015_zps35c857b3.png.html)

The team of the week looked like this.:wow::wow::wow:

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw25totw2015_zpsdeddc751.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw25totw2015_zpsdeddc751.png.html)

Have a good gameweek everyone,over and out for now.http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/ten/e8a506dc4ad763aca51bec4ca7dc8560_zpsaea9081e.gif.h tml)

West mids tyke
22-02-2015, 10:28
Fell at Week 25 in the cup, hurting cos got beat by a Leeds fan :( :devil2:

COL NIL SATIS
27-02-2015, 23:34
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GAMEWEEK 26

Gameweek 26 was a tough week to get through with a low average score of 42 points,this goes to show that a lot of the main protagonists in the league had an off day so to speak---Our highest scorers this week were Coffee Shop Karma who somehow hit 82 points (That is unbelievably good that is Gordon,well done mate)Gordon had the armband on Hazard who scored (16 pts),he was also helped by Silva 17 ,Cazorla 10,Aguero 9 and Vergini 9 pts,very impressive indeed.HERECOMETHEBELGIANS,Inter Alcala and My little Bony also had solid weeks scoring mid 60's...Well done chaps.

TENERIFE CLASSIC TABLE

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw26%20tab2015_zpspgzapgy4.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw26%20tab2015_zpspgzapgy4.png.html)

TENERIFE HEAD TO HEAD

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw26h2htab2015_zpsz1bkygd6.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw26h2htab2015_zpsz1bkygd6.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw26res2015_zps2akwu8sa.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw26res2015_zps2akwu8sa.png.html)

Gameweek 27 will be a tricky one to manouvre through with 4 teams having blanks-so choose your teams wisely this week and don't be caught out having none playing players littering your benches,hopefully we can see some big scores this week but i get a feeling we will see a really low gw average throughout the competitions,best of luck guys.

COL NIL SATIS
10-03-2015, 20:42
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GW28

Gameweek 28 saw some monstrous scoring going on in our leagues,making a mockery of the average gw score of 58 points---The high hitters this week were Untouchables who hit a terrific 94 pts (Dave got onto the double gameweek for Spurs/Qpr and went with Kane (c) 30 pts,Mane 11 pts,Henderson 14 pts Chadli 10 pts and Sanchez 8 pts (Some going that mate)...HERECOMETHEBELGIANS had a good one coming out with 90 pts,My little Bony hit 89 pts and both earlybirds/Coffee shop karma both scored 88 pts.Very well done to all concerned.

Top of the table remain The Belgians who are being chased down by Coffee Shop Karma in 2nd spot,Inter Alcala drop one to 3rd with My Little Bony upto 4th,The tykesters go down to 5th and Buddy fc stay solid in 6th.

107 pts now seperate the top 6 but that is doable in the weeks remaining.
-------------------------------------------------------

TENERIFE CLASSIC TABLE

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw29tab2016_zps8rdg0ju0.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw29tab2016_zps8rdg0ju0.png.html)

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/coli_zpsq3cu0bif.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/coli_zpsq3cu0bif.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS GW28 AND FIXTURES GW29

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw29h2hres2015_zpsnenyqudh.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw29h2hres2015_zpsnenyqudh.png.html)

Gameweek 29 has some terrific fixtures coming up so choose your 11 carefully,it is getting tougher looking for a standout captain week on week so this decision could be crucial,good luck to one and all for the upcoming gameweek.Over and out for now.

COL NIL SATIS
20-03-2015, 00:44
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GAMEWEEK 29

Gameweek 29 was a real headache to get through unscathed with a low gw average of 38 points---A lot of the big hitters went awol this week scoring 0/1 or 2 points.Players that came out with 40 plus did a superb job this week,it was that tough.

This is just a quick league update this week as i am working nights this week but wanted to get the leagues updated for us,a more in depth update will follow after this weekends games.

TENERIFE CLASSIC TABLE

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw29tab2017_zps7kjn2ain.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw29tab2017_zps7kjn2ain.png.html)

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw29h2htab2017_zpsetq4h2fl.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw29h2htab2017_zpsetq4h2fl.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS GW29 AND FIXTURES GW30

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw29h2hres2017_zpsfnhfc7n3.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw29h2hres2017_zpsfnhfc7n3.png.html)

Keep at it guys,the leagues are closing up week on week and there is still plenty to play for,i will get back on track with our usual updates from next week onwards,have a good gameweek 30 and lets hope we see some some big scores,over and out for now.

COL NIL SATIS
25-03-2015, 20:51
TENERIFE FROUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GW30

Gameweek 30 was the highest scoring gameweek of the season so far with the average score coming out at a whopping 58 points and the leagues have been blown wide open --- Our high hitters for this week were Coffee Shop Karma who scored an almighty 99 points (OMFG) Gordon nailed it this week captaining Harry Kane (34 pts) along with Giroud 13 pts,a defensive duo of Clyne 11 pts and Bertrand 12 pts also helped matters...One stunning week that mate and what a score (well done)...Other big scorers were the Tykesters 96 pts and earlybirds 92 pts...Hats off chaps them scores are fantastic.

The Classic table has indeed been blown wide open with Coffee Shop Karma now at the summit,HERECOMETHEBELGIANS slip into 2nd place,Inter Alcala remain 3rd with Deans Tykesters up to 4th,My little bony slide one to 5th and Murphs Mob stay steady in 6th.

106 points seperate the top 6 but as has been shown a lead of 50 can be whittled down in 2 weeks.

TENERIFE CLASSIC

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw30tab2017_zpsyaw6omp3.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw30tab2017_zpsyaw6omp3.png.html)

TENERIFE HEAD TO HEAD

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw30h2htab2017_zpsaolsh0cs.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw30h2htab2017_zpsaolsh0cs.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS AND FIXTURES BELOW

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw30res2017_zpssjlqmocn.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw30res2017_zpssjlqmocn.png.html)

We now go into an International break before the next gw with some interesting things to think about---Are we happy with our squads?Are we carrying deadwood in our teams? It'll give us a good chance to maybe switch a few things around and gamble or go for a safe option---The league tables as they stand will mean a really interesting last 8 gws coming up which is great to see,lot's to play for....Have a good weekend guys,i will get something up from the Scout regarding GW 31 in the coming days.Over and out for now :hello:

COL NIL SATIS
10-04-2015, 23:04
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GW31

Quick update on the league standings this week,gw31 was a pretty high scoring one with the Gameweek average coming out at 52 points,the league tables are now wide open for the run in,Murphs mob was our highest scorer this week coming out with a terrific 84 pts,My Little Bony also had a cracker with 80 points and Inter Alcala also did well with 75 points.Great scoring guys that really is.

TENERIFE CLASSIC TABLE

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw33tab2017_zps3tjiinmv.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw33tab2017_zps3tjiinmv.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD TABLE

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw33h2htab2017_zps9gq1nm3g.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw33h2htab2017_zps9gq1nm3g.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS GW31 AND FIXTURES GW32

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw33h2hres2017_zpsuwdtmklm.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw33h2hres2017_zpsuwdtmklm.png.html)

As it stands there is all to play for in both leagues,it should ensure a cracking run in for the final 6 weeks,have a great gameweek guys,some cracking games coming up.Over and out for now.

COL NIL SATIS
22-04-2015, 20:03
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GW33

We are now entering the final run in for the season and we still have all to play for in the Tenerife forum Fantasy football leagues---GW33 had an average score of 38 points,our big hitters for this week were Inter Alcala who scored a hefty 71 points and now leads the Classic table,Murphs Mob also had a stormer scoring 66 points and Agua Dulce reds came home with 63 points...All way above average guys -well done.

The classic table keeps switching around at the top with Inter Alcala overtaking Coffee Shop Karma who goes down 1 to 2nd,HERECOMETHEBELGIANS stay in 3rd with My little bony solid in 4th,Murph goes upto 5th and The Tykesters drop to 6th.

98 points seperate 1st from 6th,so basically any of the top 6 could still win this which is good for the leagues.

TENERIFE CLASSIC TABLE

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw34%20tab2017_zps8kw3bjnt.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw34%20tab2017_zps8kw3bjnt.png.html)

TENERIFE HEAD TO HEAD

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw34%20h2htab2017_zps08wggjkx.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw34%20h2htab2017_zps08wggjkx.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS GW33 AND FIXTURES GW34

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw34%20h2hres2017_zps1enbrjzh.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw34%20h2hres2017_zps1enbrjzh.png.html)

Good luck this weekend guys,hopefully it'll be a good un!!!

COL NIL SATIS
30-04-2015, 22:43
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GW 34

Just a quick update for this week guys,with the midweek games only finishing on wednesday night it is a short turnaround for the next set of games,so will do a full update after this weekends crop of games.

TENERIFE CLASSIC TABLE

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw502017_zpsattnmlme.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw502017_zpsattnmlme.png.html)

HEAD TO HEADS

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw502017h2htab_zps0yqbivx0.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw502017h2htab_zps0yqbivx0.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw502017h2hres_zpsjkf6aze5.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw502017h2hres_zpsjkf6aze5.png.html)

Best of luck this weekend chaps.

COL NIL SATIS
07-05-2015, 19:39
TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL UPDATE GW35

We are now entering the final run in for the 2014/15 season with the leagues still wide open --GW35 was a tough week with a gw average of 43 points,Tonypub came out best this week with a massive score of 67 pts,Ka Superstars did well with 53 pts and THEBELGIANS scored 51 points,it remains pretty tight at the top with Inter Alcala holding firm at the summit,HERECOMETHEBELGIANS stay in 2nd place with CoffeeShopKarma in 3rd,My little bony,Murphs mob and the Tykesters are 4th/5th/6th respectively.

119 points at present seperate the top 6.

TENERIFE CLASSIC

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw36tab2018_zpsabs3rp35.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw36tab2018_zpsabs3rp35.png.html)

HEAD TO HEADS

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw36h2h2018_zpsrnu8u32d.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw36h2h2018_zpsrnu8u32d.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS GW35 AND FIXTURES GW36

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/gw36h2hres2018_zpsw8n6oyrr.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/gw36h2hres2018_zpsw8n6oyrr.png.html)

So just 3 weeks remain before the season finishes,hopefully we are all still in touch with our teams and we can have a solid run in,good luck for the oncoming weekend chaps.

Steve 4
25-05-2015, 17:06
Congratulations to Col, especially in proving that it's more than just luck. A very big nod to Gary - that's a great go. And although it seems like my little Bony lot came third (looking at FPL today), I'm sure summat's gone wrong there and I acknowledge Gordon should rightly be third.

Cheers, COL NIL SATIS, for running the league again this season and for all the posts, updates and info. Despite my infinitely infallible abilities to again get my cheapy alternates injured instantly, I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

Ta.

murph
28-05-2015, 20:23
Thanks Col and Well Done for winning the League :c2:

Going to take it seriously next season!
:whistle:

TheBloke
28-05-2015, 22:53
Congratulations Col on another well fought and deserved win.I thought i had a chance this year but the last month my team were rubbish.This years league was easily the best so far with the standard of teams in the top six way excelling the average score globally.I look forward to next season:c2::c2::c2:

p.s Everton were terrible:raspberry:

COL NIL SATIS
09-06-2015, 18:36
Thanks very much guys it was a real battle this season and i think the leagues were much tougher than normal with some cracking players involved,i am really sorry i couldn't update the final tables,i have been having real problems with my internet but thankfully it is all resolved now,i will be starting our new leagues some time in late July for 2015/16 and it would be great to see if we can get another great league going.

TENERIFE CLASSIC TABLE FINALISED

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/endofseasontab_zpsy98przum.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/endofseasontab_zpsy98przum.png.html)

TENERIFE HEAD TO HEAD FINAL TABLE

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/endofseasonh2htab_zps9ibs3xzo.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/endofseasonh2htab_zps9ibs3xzo.png.html)

HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS GW38

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/endofseasonresh2h_zpshxf60yqq.png (http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/col59/media/endofseasonresh2h_zpshxf60yqq.png.html)

Thanks for taking part in our leagues as always,i do enjoy running them and we get a good amount of banter amongst the players,some cracking efforts this season including my brother Gary who did a tremendous job,also Steve,Gordon and Dave for finishing in the top 5.Hopefully we can all do battle again next season.

Have a nice summer break guys,i will see you all soon.Take care and get those flip flops on :hello:

Congratulations to Col, especially in proving that it's more than just luck. A very big nod to Gary - that's a great go. And although it seems like my little Bony lot came third (looking at FPL today), I'm sure summat's gone wrong there and I acknowledge Gordon should rightly be third.

Cheers, COL NIL SATIS, for running the league again this season and for all the posts, updates and info. Despite my infinitely infallible abilities to again get my cheapy alternates injured instantly, I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

Ta.

Thanks Steve,good effort this season mate.

Thanks Col and Well Done for winning the League :c2:

Going to take it seriously next season!
:whistle:

Cheers Dave.

Congratulations Col on another well fought and deserved win.I thought i had a chance this year but the last month my team were rubbish.This years league was easily the best so far with the standard of teams in the top six way excelling the average score globally.I look forward to next season:c2::c2::c2:

p.s Everton were terrible:raspberry:

Thanks Gordon,you are right about Everton mate,hopefully a much better season awaits,well done this season bud,great effort.

Steve 4
15-06-2015, 18:35
[B][CENTER]i will be starting our new leagues some time in late July for 2015/16 and it would be great to see if we can get another great league going.

Nice one, Col - I'll be well up for it all again next season... the fickle finger of fantasy football fate.

wheelwesley
18-06-2015, 15:59
a great team you put together

jolfc
24-06-2015, 17:55
Congrats to the winner, well done, :)
I look forward to the coming seasons league, :)

ruffus
09-07-2015, 14:32
does anyone know when the new fantasy football league starts many thanks

Addick
09-07-2015, 18:13
does anyone know when the new fantasy football league starts many thanks

Looks like the new season is ready to go on the FPL site: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ just a matter of Col setting up our league & joining details and thrashing us all again :)

Just noticed some rules/feature changes: http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2015-16/jul/fantasy-premier-league-2015-16-launches.html

henry
09-07-2015, 21:51
well i allready got my team ready !!!

jolfc
10-07-2015, 05:29
My team is ready to go, but no doubt it will change again before game week 1, :)

West mids tyke
10-07-2015, 11:04
the tykesters will be back too aiming for a bit higher and more consistency

admin
11-07-2015, 00:31
me too !!!

COL NIL SATIS
14-07-2015, 23:52
League is set up guys,will post a new thread so the battles may commence.:tiphat: