PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Rental Studio Apartment Available in Garden City, Las Americas

Gio69
28-08-2014, 11:05
Hi, i'm the owner of a lovely studio, located in Las Americas, inside the renowned Garden City Apartments resort. It's ideal for one or two people who like to spend their holidays in a quiet, very central location. It has all the services at hand, banks, supermarkets, malls, common pool and a very beautiful beach at a few steps away. If you wish to receive further infos or details, please do contact me via email or send a message here, kind regards.

Leam_Lin
28-08-2014, 11:17
Welcome to the forum.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hi, i'm the owner of a lovely studio, located in Las Americas, inside the renowned Garden City Apartments resort. It's ideal for one or two people who like to spend their holidays in a quiet, very central location. It has all the services at hand, banks, supermarkets, malls, common pool and a very beautiful beach at a few steps from the doorway. If you wish to receive further infos or details, please do contact me via email or send a message here, kind regards.

'a very beautiful beach a few steps from the doorway' I thought Garden City apartments were a bit further from the beach than this!

Gio69
28-08-2014, 11:27
If you don't mind a walk of at least 40 mt, there it is.

Leam_Lin
28-08-2014, 11:31
If you don't mind a walk of at least 40 mt, there it is.

Thinks a bit longer than that.

Malteser Monkey
28-08-2014, 11:45
That's one hell of a doorway !:D

Welcome from me !

macdonald5
28-08-2014, 14:00
Yes and you're not allowed to 'cut down' through Bourgannville Hotel now ( used to be a shortcut)!!

cheery
28-08-2014, 14:48
I have stayed in these apartments twice and I can vouch for their standard. I can also vouch for the fact that they are significantly more than 40 steps from the beach. Unless you happen to be Godzilla of course.

Now, call me a cynic but Gio69 has only posted 4 times, all about these apartments. As it displays a lack of knowledge of the place could I be the first to call his bluff as a scammer. Who would book accommodation from someone given the limited knowledge they have and and the recent joining of the forum? All correspondence via email is a bit risky. I stand to be corrected but these are just the type of scams people are told to be wary of.

Gio69
28-08-2014, 15:00
I am a resident here in Tenerife, as my position data clearly say. San Isidro to be correct. I can show the property right away to everyone interested, both in person and with pictures, and of course i can show the property contract that states i am the owner, if necessary, to those who wish to contact me via email or by any other means. Calling me a scam on behalf of how many yards my property is away from the beach only states that you have a lot of time to waste on such drivel, and an unfair person, too.

Leam_Lin
28-08-2014, 15:13
I have stayed in these apartments twice and I can vouch for their standard. I can also vouch for the fact that they are significantly more than 40 steps from the beach. Unless you happen to be Godzilla of course.

Now, call me a cynic but Gio69 has only posted 4 times, all about these apartments. As it displays a lack of knowledge of the place could I be the first to call his bluff as a scammer. Who would book accommodation from someone given the limited knowledge they have and and the recent joining of the forum? All correspondence via email is a bit risky. I stand to be corrected but these are just the type of scams people are told to be wary of.

My thoughts also.

warbey
28-08-2014, 21:37
Yes and you're not allowed to 'cut down' through Bourgannville Hotel now ( used to be a shortcut)!!

A way through by the Church ? Ive done that a time or two.

I understand the remarks about distance from Doorstep to Beach.
I respectfully suggest that anyone who read that statement and knows the Physical Geography
would treat eveything else that was stated with a lot of suspicion as to it's accuracy.

i too know a bit about Garden City and I don't really understand the need to exagerate to sell it

I'm not sure but suspect English is not the first Language of the Poster
but I stand to be corrected..

caza
07-05-2017, 13:15
do you have availability on or around 29/10/17 ten up to fourteen nights.

Leam_Lin
07-05-2017, 18:17
This post was 3 years ago.

LUCKY
08-05-2017, 08:34
do you have availability on or around 29/10/17 ten up to fourteen nights.

Add as Friend Add as Friend
Send Private Message Send Private Message
Add to Ignore List Add to Ignore List
Find latest posts Find latest posts
Find latest started threads Find latest started threads
View Articles
View Blog Entries
View Conversations View Conversations

Last Activity
28-08-2014 15:04