PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Attraction operator/cashier

hr_agent
28-08-2014, 11:57
Hi,

We are looking for operators of virtual reality simulators/attractions.

The duty consists of to turn ON/OFF the system (computer, lights and so on), to turn ON the show/cinema show, sell entries. The system is all automatic and does not require any specific knowledge. 2h study course is provided on-site and a day or two of practice is needed.

Good English and Spanish are required. Since this job is related to sales, we are looking for active, energetic and highly sociable people. There are also different locations of work (all in the South), rotation can be required.

It is a full day job.
This job is seasonal but if you keep on showing good results we extend the contract.

If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact me via PM for further information and for the direction where you can send your CV.

Thanks,

Anastasia.

merylulu
19-09-2014, 00:19
Hello,
My name is Laura and I am interested in this vacancy.
Could I get you privete email address to send you my CV?

Many thanks.
Laura.

Hi,

We are looking for operators of virtual reality simulators/attractions.

The duty consists of to turn ON/OFF the system (computer, lights and so on), to turn ON the show/cinema show, sell entries. The system is all automatic and does not require any specific knowledge. 2h study course is provided on-site and a day or two of practice is needed.

Good English and Spanish are required. Since this job is related to sales, we are looking for active, energetic and highly sociable people. There are also different locations of work (all in the South), rotation can be required.

It is a full day job.
This job is seasonal but if you keep on showing good results we extend the contract.

If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact me via PM for further information and for the direction where you can send your CV.

Thanks,

Anastasia.